Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,717 members, 7,855,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nigerians & Americans Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians & Americans Statement (713 Views)

Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae / MUST READ: Americans Blasts President Jonathan For Requesting For US Troops / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians & Americans Statement by sulymon(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2008
[color=#006600]While the Americans reffer their previous days to as BAD DAYS, Nigerians reffered our own previous days to as good one. does that men that mean that this current days are bad? i think it's high time we stoped condemning our GREAT country with our mouth.
Re: Nigerians & Americans Statement by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2008
If at all i understand what you are talking about, then you must be living in denial.
Re: Nigerians & Americans Statement by sulymon(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2008
what i really mean is that we should always say a good things about our country just as our counterpats do. i don't think the astonishing statement can resolve our problems, inspte, it worsen it.
Re: Nigerians & Americans Statement by kay9(m): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2008
Really, I don't give much thought to the supposedly "the good, old days", since I wasn't even around then. But it's really reaching to think we can change our country's situation just by thinking that it is now better, because the truth is that it isn't. And comparing Nigeria's situation to that the US on the basis of general feelings isn't exactly the way forward, is it?

(1) (Reply)

The Republicans And Fraud (must Read) / Nigeria @ 48: The Way Forward / Who Do U Think Won The Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.