Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Google Adsense Easy Way To Make Your Cool Cash - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Google Adsense Easy Way To Make Your Cool Cash (601 Views)

Closed / Make Cool Cash Daily With WEALTH POWER / Undergo Personal Training On Entrepreneurship And Make Your Cool Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Easy Way To Make Your Cool Cash by email4apo(m): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2008
Do you know you can make from $400-$1000 a month with Google ad sense,Well before i start i will like to give you a preview about ad sense,its a program run by Google they pay you to place advertisement in your site or blog,this is my favorite online business,if you work very hard and know your way in this business you can be making up to $4000 a month which is a cool dough for UPlease don't waste your time trying to do paid to click or paid to read they are not the real thing to give you a good income,but google adsense can do that for Uall you need to do is to write about what you love and apply for the program and you get paid when visitors or your reader click on your ads.ITS JUST SIMPLE AS THAT.
Re: Google Adsense Easy Way To Make Your Cool Cash by Sevn(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2008
@Poser,
You are a thief

I earn my first money online through this program and i made $191 and i was charge $28 for transporting the check to my home making my balance to be $163 for the first if i can earn that for my first month am sure you can do more.

If you made a paltry $191 in about only God knows how many months, how can you teach someone to make more than you?

I bet you have not made any more money since then cos am sure Google must have deactivated ur account based on Invalid clicks

So just shut up and stop deceiving urself

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgently:insurance Marketers: Call Now / Job / Civil Engineers Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.