Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Who Does General I.t, We Definitely Do - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Does General I.t, We Definitely Do (696 Views)

Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies / Who Does Voguepay Charge 1%, The Buyer Or The Seller. / Unit Testing In Php ? Who Does Here ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Does General I.t, We Definitely Do by designguru: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2008
hey all. i'm new to nairaland and i'm an I.T profesional. i do websites, Networking, Engineering, Graphics etc. i just want you to check out my website www.designguru9.com.
check out my other work. www.leadwaygroup.net and more coming soon. Thanks.
Designguru9 Incorporated.
Re: Who Does General I.t, We Definitely Do by yawatide(f): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2008
Welcome.  I find it very interesting that you join on Independence day  tongue

You are definitely in the right place.  Get prepared to learn and to teach others.  Also, develop some thick skin for the occasions when I take you to school for something I perceive to be wrong.  In the end, you will be better off and you will thank me for it  cool

Once again, u r welcome.
Re: Who Does General I.t, We Definitely Do by aphoe(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2008
@designguru
welcome to nairaland! but i hope your company is really incorporated cos Corporate Affairs Commission can prosecute you if you use 'incorporated' without registering that name with them

@yawa-ti-de
thumbs up! you no dey disappoint me at all

(1) (Reply)

Expert Web Design Mentor Needed To Coach Me One On One / Get An Internet Ready Multilinks Handset And Browse Free! / Attention adword analyzer users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.