Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Customised T Shirt. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customised T Shirt. (1840 Views)

Making 500k And Above From Importation of Customised Flash Drive And Other Items / HELP!! Where Can I Get Heat Transfer Paper for Customizing T-shirt In Lagos / Any T-shirt Printing Businesses In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customised T Shirt. by elphem(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2006
PLease I want someone who will give me details about customising T shirts business and the machine they use and probably give me a website to link. Also I want a price for the machine. Thanks
Re: Customised T Shirt. by Seun(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2006
The printing industry is a very secretive one. I don't see how you'll get this information from them.
Re: Customised T Shirt. by elphem(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2006
Really but guys do this in my school. I only want an info outside the premises of these guys eventhough I got some but I want a detailed info. Thanks
Re: Customised T Shirt. by obua: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2006
Nigerians are generally secretive and that is an evidence of our backwardness.
People who are involved in real high tech still reveal info not to talk of people using 50 year old techniques.
Go to any of the people who do shirt printing biz and try to look at their machines and get the trade name ,then go to the www and do a search ,you can still do a web search witouth knowing a trade name/mark
Re: Customised T Shirt. by elphem(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2006
thanx man, i guess that is better, trademark like nike and addidas will be better
Re: Customised T Shirt. by AttorneyB: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2006
Google it!

(1) (Reply)

Liberty Reserve To Naira? / Kosso Wood Buyers Needed / He Made 100,000 In 3 Days Selling This.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.