Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. - Culture (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. (186137 Views)

History Of JUKUN People Of Northern Nigeria (A Must Read) / Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria / The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by osisi2(f): 4:42am On Jan 14, 2009
those ogbanje jewelry
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by mohawkchic(f): 4:46am On Jan 14, 2009
~Love the Chocker colours! Especially Like PIc 2/3
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by SisiJinx: 5:17am On Jan 14, 2009
**osisi:

those ogbanje jewelry

Rotflmao!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

mohawkchic:

~Love the Chocker colours! Especially Like PIc 2/3

I used to make them when I was a kid. . . really miss that. cry
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by spikedcylinder: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2009
Sisi, where do you get all these pictures from? You be winch? angry

tongue
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by SisiJinx: 1:15am On Jan 15, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Sisi, where do you get all these pictures from? You be winch? angry

tongue

The Coven [size=5pt]of google[/size] has sworn me to secrecy fa. lipsrsealed tongue

Water filled Calabash Drums
[img]http://3.bp..com/_hIoHEn3D8bk/R5_Wz_1u2aI/AAAAAAAAAJc/p7DeabclrU0/s1600/barmani.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/_hIoHEn3D8bk/R5_WPf1u2ZI/AAAAAAAAAJU/WShgvhk1wbw/s1600/rehearsing.jpg[/img]
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by SisiJinx: 1:22am On Jan 15, 2009
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by SisiJinx: 1:24am On Jan 15, 2009
Bridal Hut. . . used in the olden days

Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by SisiJinx: 1:34am On Jan 15, 2009
Dambe- Hausa Wrestling

Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by SisiJinx: 1:34am On Jan 15, 2009
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by IGWEUSA(m): 2:12am On Jan 15, 2009
Nice pics, but i couldnt find pics of cows n their herdsmen. cool
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by SisiJinx: 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2009
Are you sure you looked very well coz it was one of the pix posted very early in the thread. Check again. . . I'll give you a hint, it's not in that place of yours where the sun don't shine tongue
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by mohawkchic(f): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

I used to make them when I was a kid. . . really miss that. cry

~Aaaw . . cheer up smiley

~I've watched braclets and waist beads been made with keen interest,i thought it was easy till i tried putting the rope into those tiny holes when one of my waist beads came apart . . . angry dont have the patience for it at all!!

~Making the Chockers will require more time & effort No Doubt!
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by SisiJinx: 12:33am On Jan 17, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Aaaw . . cheer up smiley

~I've watched braclets and waist beads been made with keen interest,i thought it was easy till i tried putting the rope into those tiny holes when one of my waist beads came apart . . . angry dont have the patience for it at all!!

~Making the Chockers will require more time & effort No Doubt!

Lol! Thank you for reminding why quit in the first place. . . impatience. cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by mohawkchic(f): 5:44am On Jan 17, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Lol! Thank you for reminding why quit in the first place. . . impatience. cheesy cheesy

~Ah ha! grin ~
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by MShow1(f): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2009
Nice pix from page one to the end
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by europegirl(f): 2:09am On Jul 20, 2009
Wow,

I love the pics. Thank you for sharing! smiley
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by 13volts(m): 11:20am On May 20, 2010
Home sweet home. Nigeria is bless.
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by aljharem(m): 12:40am On Dec 22, 2010
this is home indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by emofine(f): 4:57am On Dec 27, 2010
The North greatly interests me, I would like to get to know and actually see these people more where I live. Many Nigerians have also said that I resemble Hausa peeps so my curiosity grew concerning these people and the North.
Any Northerners in the house? A curious southerner has many questions to off load on you smiley

P.S. I hate the look of these smilies they're ugly angry sad shocked tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry grin
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by DreamerNi: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2011
Amazing beautiful photos, fills one with a longing to visit northern Nigeria (the serene places not the cities)

I love those series of playing children.

When I was a young girl, I SWORE I would marry only a man fro northern Nigeria.
This dream did not materialize- I could not find any northern guy who met the OTHER EXTRA ideals I was looking for in a man, to combine with the natural ideal of just being from the north, not because there was none but because I did not have the opportunity to look in the RIGHT places;
So what did I do? I left Nigeria, and I am not coming back

Yes! it is true.
That's how bad my longing for northern Nigeria is.

Some of you will want to CRUCIFY me but why are we alive if not to pursue our own happiness?
That's what I have done. I am pursuing my own happiness because I could no more be happy in Nigeria without without having a good guy from the North as my life-partner.
So better exist somewhere else where there are no northern Nigerians, than to exist in Nigeria and not have access to the millions of probably good guys from the north.
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by tpia5: 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2012
kano

Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by DanKan0: 5:50am On Jan 31, 2012
Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by DanKan0: 6:01am On Jan 31, 2012

Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by DanKan0: 6:23am On Jan 31, 2012

Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by DanKan0: 6:30am On Jan 31, 2012

Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by DanKan0: 6:34am On Jan 31, 2012

Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by DanKan0: 6:36am On Jan 31, 2012

Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by DanKan0: 6:38am On Jan 31, 2012

Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by DanKan0: 6:55am On Jan 31, 2012

Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by DanKan0: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2012

Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by DanKan0: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2012

Re: Pictures, Slight And Sound Of Northern Nigeria. by DanKan0: 7:34am On Jan 31, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Traditional Yoruba Names And Their Meanings / Beautiful Faces Of Africa / Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.