Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,979 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ - Forum Games (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ (55272 Views)

War Don Start!. Will U Save D Person Above You (yes Or No) Add Ur Reasons / ╚►will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ / Comment On D User Id Of D Person Above U! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by goodass(m): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2009
wen mama ngozi & baba ngozi d8, u berra b prepared 4d lafta of ya lyf
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Gabry(f): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2009
LMAO!!! grin grin

greg, thats why I realkly like u. grin
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by dapsycool(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

ehmm ehmm Ehmmm be chinko language ooo. . . U no sabi?  grin  tongue

What are the coded reasons?  grin

ah ah wetin ehmm ehmm Ehmmm mean for chinko o, because I never learn reach that stage.  smiley
The reasons I will write in Chinese when I figure that out cool , alright?
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Gabry(f): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2009
To be honest, i no sabi write chinese. embarassed am a pirated chinese for that matter. lipsrsealed

ok, im just kidding. ehmmm Ehmmm Ehmmm is just an expression grin
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by dapsycool(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2009
so I sabi Chinese pass you cool
Ni Hao Ma? cheesy
and I say this to the chinko girl every morning ; Hen Piao Liang. grin
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Gabry(f): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2009
LMAO!!!!! grin

U forgotten your NI at the front. U say Nie Hen piao liang or you could say Ni hen mei. Its the same meaning. Wow! U can speak some mandarin alright! are you living in Naija?

My chinese dialect is Hakkha but I can speak some Mandarin and Cantonese and a little bit wee of hokkien
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by dapsycool(m): 8:45am On Feb 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

LMAO!!!!! grin

U forgotten your NI at the front. U say Nie Hen piao liang or you could say Ni hen mei. Its the same meaning. Wow! U can speak some mandarin alright! are you living in Naija?

My chinese dialect is Hakkha but I can speak some Mandarin and Cantonese and a little bit wee of hokkien

I love languages, to me Chinese is like a comedy, and those girls blush at my Chinese skills, not so good but to see a 9ja trying to speak is very funny.

I don't live in Naija, I live in the Scandinavian, Helsinki at the moment.

and I might be in China for a project next year, so I'm trying to have some skills, it will be useful, atleast I suppose get babe for my 6 months there grin grin grin grin
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Gabry(f): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2009
heheheh I can imagine you speak in Chinese. I bet it will sound like my bf's sland. LMAO! grin

Huh? U wanna get a chinko gf? I thought dark cho guys like you guys dont like Chinko's?
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by dapsycool(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

heheheh I can imagine you speak in Chinese. I bet it will sound like my bf's sland. LMAO! grin

Huh? U wanna get a chinko gf? I thought dark cho guys like you guys dont like Chinko's?

You have convinced me I will find a chinko in the right proportion plus configuration cheesy and variety they say, is the spice of life, make I try first grin grin grin Maybe a trial will convince me, cheesy cheesy Moreover this my chinko neighbor resemble Aliyah grin grin So nothing do me.
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Gabry(f): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2009
Ok. . . So u be same ooo. . . Am sure you dey try out but in the end of time, you will surely marry a Naija girl right? grin
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by dapsycool(m): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

Ok. . . So u be same ooo. . . Am sure you dey try out but in the end of time, you will surely marry a Naija girl right? grin

No be so o, I'm Nigerian by birth but I am a citizen of the world. I can marry from anywhere cheesy white, black, brown, chinko, orobo, lepa. And are you suspecting your bf? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Gabry(f): 9:05am On Feb 27, 2009
suspecting my bf? Nope. Just that I notice many naija guys are like that. They told me their mind and the majority thinks like that. My bf does not want to go back to his country anymore unless if to meet his family. But only for a vacation. he tells me that he does not want his children to suffer in Naija. Thats why
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by dapsycool(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

suspecting my bf? Nope. Just that I notice many naija guys are like that. They told me their mind and the majority thinks like that. My bf does not want to go back to his country anymore unless if to meet his family. But only for a vacation. he tells me that he does not want his children to suffer in Naija. Thats why

Ehn ehn, Suffer ke, I don't think I suffered before I left Naija o. Anyway I believe we are all different even if we are from the same country, though some things might be similar.

but don't assume Naija guys do experiments abroad o, I just like to have fun on nairaland o, I be pastor pikin, I dont know anything cool cool
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Gabry(f): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2009
What he meant by suffer is not in the country sef. Its the fact that its hard in most countries. Most countries do not accept a Nigerian passport. and like in nairja, supply of electric and water is not as advance as in many other countries, one whole family had to stay in one place instead of having their seperate rooms. Too much corruption in the country. The rich becomes ritcher and the poor become poorer. . . Things like that. . . If you know what I mean
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by dapsycool(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

What he meant by suffer is not in the country sef. Its the fact that its hard in most countries. Most countries do not accept a Nigerian passport. and like in nairja, supply of electric and water is not as advance as in many other countries, one whole family had to stay in one place instead of having their seperate rooms. Too much corruption in the country. The rich becomes ritcher and the poor become poorer. . . Things like that. . . If you know what I mean
May be true to an extent.

That is why I wanna start my campaign from Nairaland, DapsyCool for 9ja president 2020 cool cool
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Gabry(f): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2009
Ok. Here are the steps to be president.

1) Kill your government. make sure you slaughter them all good and make sure not a single one of them fit live to wear their next brand new underwear

2) Rob all the money from the rich people and divide them equally to the poor

3) Whoever litters and spit on 9ja ground will be slaughtered to pieces and be fed to the Bush Animals

4) drink lots of water

5) Dont tell your plans to anybody especially not to your momma. Cause your momma will tell the whole world. That what women are known for. CNN Mouth lipsrsealed

When you're done with that, they are next steps to take. wink
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by dapsycool(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2009
gabrywyl:

Ok. Here are the steps to be president.

1) Kill your government. make sure you slaughter them all good and make sure not a single one of them fit live to wear their next brand new underwear

2) Rob all the money from the rich people and divide them equally to the poor

3) Whoever litters and spit on 9ja ground will be slaughtered to pieces and be fed to the Bush Animals

4) drink lots of water

5) Dont tell your plans to anybody especially not to your momma. Cause your momma will tell the whole world. That what women are known for. CNN Mouth lipsrsealed

When you're done with that, they are next steps to take. wink

Now you have broken rule number 5, you've just told the world the plan, its really true girls are parrots cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Sissy3(f): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2009
@ topic

yes i will just to blow up his **** w/ my mass weapon so 2 satisfy his curiosity
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by goodass(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2009
sure
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Sissy3(f): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2009
no second thought yes wink cool
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Gabry(f): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2009
dapsycool:

Now you have broken rule number 5, you've just told the world the plan, its really true girls are parrots cheesy cheesy cheesy

No I didnt./ Did I tell anyone? i only told you ooo. . . u this sef. . . are you kolo or wetin? dont assume other people can hear us cause they can't  tongue

@Topic.

I fit date her cause uhm. . . ehmm ehmmm ehmmm grin
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Sissy3(f): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2009
oh gabby!

i will go 4 sex change just to date her cheesy cheesy
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by dapsycool(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

@ topic

yes i will just to blow up his **** w/ my mass weapon so 2 satisfy his curiosity

The more you talk about this weapon, the more curious I get cheesy cheesy cheesy  I think we need to analyze this thing cool
gabrywyl:

No I didnt./ Did I tell anyone? i only told you ooo. . . u this sef. . . are you kolo or wetin? dont assume other people can hear us cause they can't  tongue

Ok ma, go get a di shi to the market, and but what Ima cook for this chinko
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Sissy3(f): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2009
oh dear u no wan try me ooo tongue
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by goodass(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2009
~Sissy~:

no second thought yes wink cool
u dnt wanna miz a ding-a-ling-a-ling  grin

@ OP
sure yah yep si oui
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by dapsycool(m): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2009
Sissy meet me behind the camera, I'm out for now,,, smiley
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by Okijajuju1(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2009
Nope!!
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by chibaby5(f): 11:07am On Feb 27, 2009
undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by goodass(m): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2009
over & over again
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by wunmilyn(f): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2009
cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by goodass(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2009
wia u bin al ds yl? na wa!

@ OP
yeah, i no mind
Re: ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ by wunmilyn(f): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2009
av been around na

@poster

undecided undecided undecided cheesy cheesy wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (103)

Word Association Game / First Impression: / Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (Part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.