Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Akala Pays Ladoja A Visit. Kilo'n Shelle? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akala Pays Ladoja A Visit. Kilo'n Shelle? (718 Views)

PDP Says Alleged Suspension Of Metuh, Shelle, Is Untrue And Misleading / First Round Of Election Tribunal In Oyo - Ladoja Floors Ajimobi / David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akala Pays Ladoja A Visit. Kilo'n Shelle? by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2008
THE reconciliation efforts of the leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party in the South West appears to be paying-off as the Oyo State Governor, Otunba Adebayo Alao-Akala visited the Bodija residence of his predecessor, Senator Rashidi Ladoja.

There had been political gulf between the two political warlords after the ex-governor was controversially impeached in 2006.he impeachment move was masterminded by the late popular Ibadan politician, Chief Lamidi Adedibu.

Though, the incumbent governor did not give details of his visit, he told the mammoth crowd that he came to visit his elder brother.

The visit which was first of its kind since the political crisis erupted attracted wild jubilation among the teeming supporters of the former governor. When the governor arrived the residence of his former boss, he was ushered into his residence with party women who were chanting songs calling Ladoja to be prepared to be the governor of the state again.

The governor who came in a black Toyota Camry without his security details told newsmen that he and Ladoja were a family and they would be together.

Earlier, Ladoja said,  “I am no longer holding any grudge against anybody. When I was addressing supporters recently after my return from Lagos, I was sandwiched between Senator Teslim Folarin, the Senate leader and Mr. Hazeem Gbolarumi, who was deputy governor when I was  impeached.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/content/view/18297/46/

@topic

Whats happening?
Was Ladoja playing games all these while?
Would this have happened if Adedibu was still alive?
Are they going to gang up and cover up their messes in office?

Or, is this a good omen for the people of Oyo state?
Re: Akala Pays Ladoja A Visit. Kilo'n Shelle? by Fhemmmy: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2008
They meeting on how to share your money and make u people in oyo look like mumus.
They are all politicians, and all they are good at doing is lying and stealing the money, else, such visit wouldnt have been made using the official vehicle and not on tax payers money fueling the car.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Deports 56 Illegal Aliens In 2 Months / Immortalize Abiola-ibb / Confusion Rock Rep Over Anti-smoking Bill!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.