Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Its Romp Gamers Lounge Anniversary Month - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Its Romp Gamers Lounge Anniversary Month (1039 Views)

PC Gamers Lounge / Gamers Lounge / Mature Gamers Lounge Opening Soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Romp Gamers Lounge Anniversary Month by iukpe: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2008
ROMP GAMEHUNTERS AT 23 GEODETIC ROAD RUMUOMASI, IN PORT HARCOURT IS AN INTERACTIVE GAMERS LOUNGE WITH 19 GAMESTATIONS. 3 XBOXs, 8 PCs ON MULTIPLAYER LAN, 7 PLAYSTATION2, 1 XBOX 360.

OPEN FROM 10AM TO 8PM MONDAY TO SATURDAY AND 2PM TO 8PM SUNDAYS.

ANNIVERSARY EVENTS INCLUDE SOCCER COMPETITIONS, CALL OF DUTY 4 (PC) - FIRST TO FINISH CONTEST,
PC DEATHMATCH LAN EVENTS
ETC.

WE CONGRATULATE ALL GAMERS ON THE 4TH ANNIVERSARY OF ROMP ON 25TH OCTOBER 2008.

MORE ANNIVERSARY EVENT DETAILS WILL BE POSTED HERE.

EXPERIENCE THE ROMP!!!!!!!!
Re: Its Romp Gamers Lounge Anniversary Month by texazzpete(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2008
Paying you guys a visit today!
Re: Its Romp Gamers Lounge Anniversary Month by Gamine(f): 5:07am On Oct 04, 2008
cry
Re: Its Romp Gamers Lounge Anniversary Month by disease(m): 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2008
I will be in Nigeria by this month. So when I stop by I'll be in Port-Harcourt before then.
Re: Its Romp Gamers Lounge Anniversary Month by iukpe: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2008
thanks guys, you 're welcome anyday.
Re: Its Romp Gamers Lounge Anniversary Month by iukpe: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2008
ROMP ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL GAMES.

PS3 FOR 4 DAYS, PLAYED ON 29" FLAT SCREEN TV (FEATURE DAYS TO BE ANNOUNCED HERE SOON)

METAL GEAR SOLID 4
BURNOUT PARADISE
MEDAL OF HONOR AIRBORNE
SEGA RALLY REVO

PC GAMES 4 DAYS (FEATURE DAYS TO BE ANNOUNCED HERE SOON)

CALL OF DUTY 4 MULTIPLAYER LAN ON 3 SUPER PCS
MEDAL OF HONOR AIRBORNE
SOLDIER OF FORTUNE PAYBACK
GHOST RECON ADVANCED WARFIGHTER (2007 PC CONTEST GAME)

PS3 GAMES AND PC GAMES EXCEPT SUPER PC LAN WILL BE AVAILABLE ON ANNIVERSARY DAY

REGULAR PC LAN GAMES WILL BE PLAYED FREE ON ANNIVERSARY DAY

CALL OF DUTY 2
JOINT OPERATIONS TYPHOON RISING
UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004
NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED ETC.

EXPERIENCE THE ROMP AT THE ULTIMATE GAMER'S LOUNGE
Re: Its Romp Gamers Lounge Anniversary Month by iukpe: 3:36am On Oct 27, 2008
ROMP anniversary day has come and gone with lots of fun for the gamers at the lounge.
Many thanks to all gamers for support through the years and for being there to share the fun of the day. More thanks to Peter (Nairalander) for coming in to share with us.

We look forward to a game filled countdown to 5 years of ultimate gaming.

EXPERIENCE THE ROMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Its Romp Gamers Lounge Anniversary Month by texazzpete(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2008
iukpe:

More thanks to Peter (Nairalander) for coming in to share with us.

That's me!!

Seriously, it's a really nice place you've got there, perhaps the most sophisticated i've seen so far in Naija.

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Nab Over 100 Copies Of Black Ops / Sony Unveils New Playstation Portable System / I Want To Download Games On My Psp Go Online ...is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.