Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Pls Wot Is D Next Step On National Open University Of Nig? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Wot Is D Next Step On National Open University Of Nig? (639 Views)

FG Signs Mou With NASCO Foods On National School Feeding Programme / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / National Open University of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Wot Is D Next Step On National Open University Of Nig? by fsudoka: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2008
hey pple,i purchase d NOUN admission form which i have submitted.so pls i wuld like to no d next step to take just to make sure dat i secure the admision, but pls i also wuld like to no more abt this skul,to b frank i no notyn abt it,i just got the form just cuz i have bin frustrated by jamb.so pls can sum one explain more bete to me abt this skull calld NOUN, cheeeersssss
Re: Pls Wot Is D Next Step On National Open University Of Nig? by bilms(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2008
hi guy,

u have taken the wise step by purchasing the form. and for sumitting the form, congratulation.

u dont have to boredr about the admission because u dont need to contact anyone b4 u get the admission.

but this is your question.

is your o.level complete? if yes go home and sleep.

well u dont even need to go home and sleep. which course do u apply for? well which ever course, go to the school and go and find the list of your 100l course list and copy the course list, start studying from now as if u hv gotten the admission because for sure u will get it.

but u must be ready to study because this school is nt easy.

u hv to be ready to study because its demanding. study hard and leeft to u.

the school is just like all other schools in the country. offer the same degree and u serve after your final year.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Unn Post De List Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? / Unaab Admission 08/09 / Is University Of Ibadan Going To Be Admitting Students(undergraduates) Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.