Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Visa Granted! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Granted! (790 Views)

How Can I go Through From Nigeria To Jamaica After The Visa Is Granted / If You Have Been Granted A 6 Months Uk Visa, Is 2 Years Visa Easier To Collect! / At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Granted! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2008
Fellow Nairalanders,I need your assistance conerning the procedures I need to take to get an American  VISA.I have an aunt who is an American citizen and have lived there right from her first day on planet earth.She wants me to come over and I really do not know anything about international traveling.I know that I need a VISA and INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.But the puzzle there is that how do I get the passport,what kind of VISA do I appy for and what other documents do I need?All useful tips will be appreciated.You can send an e-mail to abbeysmails@yahoo.com Better still sms or call 0808 497 6577.Thanks.
Re: Visa Granted! by LondonCool(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2008
Re: Visa Granted! by Tats(m): 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2008
The topic of your post is misleading. How do you expect to get responses when you deceive people?
Re: Visa Granted! by kenflipper(m): 4:36am On Oct 03, 2008
I assume your intention is to go there and stay permanently. If that be the case ask ur aunt to file I-130 for you as a relative of her. If she pays her taxes regularly has a good job, hasnt lived on govt welfare or food stamps for the past 5yrs and never been to prison it should work out well for you. It will also give u the right to live and work in the USA. Its a lengthy process tho!, You would need to Fill 5 copies of form G325A and send to her via post along side ur passport size photo 2 x 2. I hope she shares ur DNA cos' if she aint ur aunty by blood it would be denied. This process is only for blood relative. You will be required to do a DNA test in lagos before ur visa will be granted.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Back Again*sure Fire* / Urgent Advice Is Needed Plsssssssssssss / Hurry Time Is Going!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.