Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Student Overcoming Sleep - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Overcoming Sleep (2695 Views)

#PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class / Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Overcoming Sleep by zogo(m): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2006
helo,
pls can u advise on how a student can overcome sleep?
pls contribute constructively.
lets keep the ball rolling,
Re: Student Overcoming Sleep by ikamefa(f): 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2006
zogo:

helo,
please can u advise on how a student can overcome sleep?
please contribute constructively.
lets keep the ball rolling,

lots and lots of coffee to drink, alabunkun powder to suck on,Rub ointment under your eyelids
and soaking your feet in ice cold water as u burn the midnight oil should do the trick grin grin
Re: Student Overcoming Sleep by Nosu(m): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2006
read at the best time that is convenient for u. u mustn't read at night.
Re: Student Overcoming Sleep by Iney: 12:08am On Aug 22, 2006
I think the best is to start reading from the very first day lectures begin.At least,daily reviews(say 1hr daily) of your lectures will familiarise you with the materials and reviews when it's exam wouldn't be hectic.In this case,the issue of sleeping wouldn't really be a problem.It's also very important not to miss lectures.
Re: Student Overcoming Sleep by yusuf1420(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2006
I think u shd also avoid too much of eating.
Re: Student Overcoming Sleep by TheGideon1: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2006
try to sleep well before going to class and when you get to class u are still dosing, stand while you read or or assume inconvinient position. OR mark out what u must read before a particular time and be filled with the passion to get it done bearing in mind that you must get the best of understanding above any other reader. Then read with the mind that you are going to lecture the topic in the next few hours, u could really do find someone who needs your help or one who you can discuss with.
giden, med, OAU
Re: Student Overcoming Sleep by Oracle(m): 2:53am On Aug 24, 2006
When you say sleep, i hope itz sleep in class and not sleep at night because reading at night is not advisable.
no matter the exam i didn't fancy reading at night.

[img]http://www.stat.ohio-state.edu/~stat135/images/cartoons/sleep.gif[/img]
Re: Student Overcoming Sleep by IroroRoyal(f): 3:20am On Sep 19, 2006
take enough rest , drink more water, never take too much food b4 reading or going 2 class ,that is my tip,and it work 4 me ,if you don't mind you can try that good luck
Re: Student Overcoming Sleep by kokoletz(m): 4:43am On Sep 19, 2006
Yes avoid too much e
Re: Student Overcoming Sleep by Oracle(m): 12:20am On Sep 22, 2006
kokoletz:

Yes avoid too much e
TOO MUCH WHAT?
Re: Student Overcoming Sleep by kokoletz(m): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2006
Yes too much eating get you tired and mind you, you must have at the back of your mind that you want 2 read.
Re: Student Overcoming Sleep by IroroRoyal(f): 2:41am On Sep 23, 2006
* @ kokoletz *well said*

@ topic, too much what ,too much EBA,APKU ,FUFU,AMALA ,lol grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Direct Entry Forms / Futo 2011/2012 Pre-degree Programm Requirement / Where Can I Download Free Law Textbooks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.