Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Black Girls With Blonde Hair = No No - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Black Girls With Blonde Hair = No No (15678 Views)

Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad / Black Girls Killing It!!! / Black Girls Killing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Black Girls With Blonde Hair = No No by nguage(m): 2:57am On Oct 03, 2008
If you're a nairaland girl with obviously fake hair report in this thread and let me tonguelash netlash you. I don't get it how black girls think they look good in that crap.

My rant is because some Ghanian girl in my class came back from the break with blondde highlights, I felt like pulling every single hair out of her empty head. See as pretty girl turn herself to wohwoh in the space of 2 days.
Re: Black Girls With Blonde Hair = No No by ikamefa(f): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2008
1st go and netlash :

beyonce

mary .j. blige

keisha cole

ciara and so many others " grin "
Re: Black Girls With Blonde Hair = No No by Ladytemi(f): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2008
ikamefa:

1st go and netlash :

beyonce

mary .j. blige

keisha cole

ciara and so many others " grin "
There is nothing wrong when the blonde is in a style that works for that particular person. obviously you cannot be black and walk around wit a paris hilton type of blonde hair.
Re: Black Girls With Blonde Hair = No No by ikamefa(f): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2008
am not saying there is any thing wrong with the blond highlights and weaves

am just pointing @topic to those who wear or have worn blond weaves or highlights shikena
Re: Black Girls With Blonde Hair = No No by Ndipe(m): 1:01am On Oct 04, 2008
Lady temi:

There is nothing wrong when the blonde is in a style that works for that particular person. obviously you cannot be black and walk around wit a paris hilton type of blonde hair.

Honestly, I dont think blonde hair whether it is in vogue or not, ever fits a black woman. It is a fashion riot.
Re: Black Girls With Blonde Hair = No No by spikedcylinder: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2008
Beauty, as always, remains in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Black Girls With Blonde Hair = No No by naijababe2(f): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2008
i dont buy the idea of a black lady having a full blonde on her head. its a contrast, but having highlights of blonde on d hair is pretty kool. wel it depends on ur skin complexion, it doesnt really fit everyone tho. maybe blonde ain't just ur taste. wink
Re: Black Girls With Blonde Hair = No No by iice(f): 8:07am On Oct 09, 2008
Some look good in them jare.
The scary one is the not of nature blonde shocked I mean its understandable if its pink or blue or something like that, you know the person is not going for natural but carrying off those weird blonde colors like its a natural color? LMFAO grin grin
Re: Black Girls With Blonde Hair = No No by shilling(f): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2008
I agree with iice.

Some black girls look good with blonde hair or blonde highlights.

A lot of factors could make or break this trend in black girls such as their skin colour, shade of the blonde weave, the hair style, etc.
Re: Black Girls With Blonde Hair = No No by luckiest: 5:37am On Feb 06, 2009
it is so irritating, I flet like vomiting, they even add eye linners of various colours, these black ladies should start thinking more unique other the guys will be going to whites or foreigners who understands nature and the need to maintain your identity, imagine a white woman trying to be black, yaaak!, yet you will find our beautiful black ladies trying to turn white. I brought a lady home the sight of vains, change my mode immediately and my tire went flat; except the girls go diabolic, they guys will continue to ran after the real homely ladies with deep african sense
Re: Black Girls With Blonde Hair = No No by SeanT21(f): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2009
NOPE,Light skin girls looks pretty with blonde hair but Dark Skins Females should never ever try it!!
Re: Black Girls With Blonde Hair = No No by Outstrip(f): 4:04am On Feb 09, 2009
Actually it is the opposite for the most part. Whitney Houston and Mary J rock blond/gold and that shade will look totally ghetto on a light skinned chic
Re: Black Girls With Blonde Hair = No No by Gamine(f): 12:17am On Feb 10, 2009
There are naturally "blond" black people

i have never won blond weaves or wigs,

But i may dye my hair honey some time

Nothing wrong if done well and if it actually fits the person. . . .

Dont generalize your preference
Re: Black Girls With Blonde Hair = No No by Outstrip(f): 12:47am On Feb 10, 2009
Gamine:

There are naturally "blond" black people

i have never won blond weaves or wigs,

But i may dye my hair honey some time

Nothing wrong if done well and if it actually fits the person. . . .

Dont generalize your preference

Absolutely agree. Levels dey. You just have to know what you are doing
Re: Black Girls With Blonde Hair = No No by tpia: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2009
blonde highlights look good on some black women, imo.

(1)

All About The Au Natural! / The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions / Smart Collection Perfumes Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.