Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

.:: Vfax ::. The New Vmobile Nigeria Fax Solution - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / .:: Vfax ::. The New Vmobile Nigeria Fax Solution (1754 Views)

Make Unlimited Free Calls To USA And Canada. Get Fax Numbers In Germany, E.t.c. / Need Land Line That Can Do Fax And Pabx / Fax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.:: Vfax ::. The New Vmobile Nigeria Fax Solution by rufaai(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2005
Dear All,

Its all about bean hard... Vmobile now gives you the freedom to send and receive fax with your Vmobile SIM card and a fax machine such as your computer

Its full of fun once again... Vfax and Vmail keep you totally connected.

Every Vmobile subscriber is entitled to the Vfax service.  Guess what? you too have a Vmail and Vfax service with your phone.

your Vfax number is 234802 2121 + last 7 digits of your cell phone... Once you receive a fax, you would be notified by Vmobile. You may print your fax with your home fax machine such as your computer or go to the nearest Vmobile center from printing...

Example. 234802 2121 1234567

I tell you all, the Vmail and Vfax are not yet on the Vmobile website... Only on Nairaland.com by Rufaai.... because it's all about you.
Re: .:: Vfax ::. The New Vmobile Nigeria Fax Solution by cushman(m): 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2005
yeah... you can say that again!
Re: .:: Vfax ::. The New Vmobile Nigeria Fax Solution by Seun(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2005
Hello rufaai, thanks for keeping us informed about new developments on the Vmobile Nigeria Network!

(1) (Reply)

Twenty Unanswerable Questions About The Apple Iphone / Tecno Phantom A (f7) Hands-on / My Mtn Sim Not Displaying My Contacts In My New Nokia XL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.