Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

A Plot Of Dry Land In An Estate In Ogombo! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Plot Of Dry Land In An Estate In Ogombo! (779 Views)

2 Plots Fully Fenced In Ogombo Lekki With Gov.concent @ 14m / 3 Dry Plot Of Land For Sale In Ogombo 1.7million Asking / Another 3 Plots Of Land In Ogombo Greenland Estate Ajah @ 1.7m Par Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plot Of Dry Land In An Estate In Ogombo! by Mankere: 6:16am On Oct 03, 2008
=N=4,000,000 for a plot of dry land in  Estate in Ogombo with C Of O!! Should i buy it? What do you know about the area? Please advice!!
Re: A Plot Of Dry Land In An Estate In Ogombo! by desse: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2008
Hello oga u said you were in need of land for two million i forward a land detail to you . A land for four million with c of o is a good land. Cause if you by a land for 2million withouth c of o it will cost you about 400k to process the land,and you may not have the c of o on time it may cost you a year or plus to obtain c of o cause of the process . Then a land 2million might not be in a suitable place,but a and inside an estate is in a developed area. so judge it yourself, if you need the build now or later.

cheers.
Re: A Plot Of Dry Land In An Estate In Ogombo! by cnnnigeria: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2008
Mankere,
The place is nice for that price but it all depends on you.
It is even within an estate, you don't need to deal with any omoonile.
That's good for you.
Re: A Plot Of Dry Land In An Estate In Ogombo! by ASHLAND(m): 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2008
Hi,this is very important for you if the estate is in ogombo village. Are you buying the property from the company that own the estate or you are buying it from a third party? If you are buying it from the first fine, but if you are buying it from a third party investigate to make sure he has paid all the necessary fees; otherwise, it will be apply on to you according to my experience. If you don't mind, tell me the estate's name.
Re: A Plot Of Dry Land In An Estate In Ogombo! by royalest: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2009
Hi Mankere,

Would you be magnanimous enough to tell us the name of this estate and the current position in terms of development?

Thanks
Re: A Plot Of Dry Land In An Estate In Ogombo! by royalest: 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2009
Help!

(1) (Reply)

Three Bed Room Apartment For Rent. / Uncompleted 4 Bedroom For Sale @ 2m / HELP: I need any information you have on Bola Tinubu Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.