Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Recruiting Team,drill Gulf Oil And Gas (what A Surprise) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruiting Team,drill Gulf Oil And Gas (what A Surprise) (1877 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Application Shortlistment: "Gulf Career Services" / Gulf Career Services. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recruiting Team,drill Gulf Oil And Gas (what A Surprise) by igwe11(m): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2008
i got this mail  from drillgulf" <luanda@drillgulf.com

[size=15pt]Hello
Our  recruiting consultants  forwarded your application  to us.
Make  effort to resend  your curriculum vitae.
We'll also  encourage  you to scan and  send some of your original academic qualifications.
Send them to the head of recruiting team email: luanda@drillgulf.com
You have to choose  from two offers.
Working for Drill Gulf Oil and Gas at our Off shore platform off the coast of Angola.
Alternatively you can work at our corporate office in Luanda.
Working on the off shore oil rig attracts  better remuneration.
However,You'll get more  details after the interview and induction.
Our interview  will take place at three venue in Nigeria.
1.Transcorp Hilton Abuja
2.Sheraton  Lagos
3.Hotel Presidential PortHarcourt
The  dates for the  interview  will be  communicated  to you.
The induction for successful applicants  will take place one week after the interview.
At the Induction the new employees will be issued with letter of employment.
The employees are expected to come along with the copy of their  International passport.
The International passport will be submitted  at the embassy of Angola in Abuja Nigeria.
They will be familiarised  about their work environment and get to know some of the job ethics.
The Induction will last two days and Drill Gulf Oil and Gas  will cater for accomodation and needs of the new emplyees.
On securing the  visa.The employees will depart for Luanda Angola five days after the induction.
For  more  information concerning the offer, send  your enquiries to email: information@drillgulf.com
Regards
Mr Franklin Chobham
[/size]

I  I played along and received this mail back

[size=15pt]Hello
I have  received  your  c.v
Basically your c.v has been accessed.
Though You'll have  to attend the  interview.
We received other numerous application for the  same vacancy.
You should  scan and  send the copy of  your drivers licence or international passport.
Then later on you should  send the  sum of  25,000 naira.
The  money will take care of the contigent that will conduct the interview.
Paying  the  money will guarantee  your being succesful at the interview.
However,If you decide to pay the  money.I'll issue you with a reference number.
The  five  digit number should also be written on the deposit slip.
You'll have  to scan and  send  the deposit slip to luanda@drillgulf.com
Also send  a copy to  information@drillgulf.com
Remenber the  recruiting team is part of the drillgulf Oil and Gas Angola.
We  did not secure the services of external recruiters.
The  money is meant for the recruiting team headed by head of personell Management at Drill Gulf Oil and Gas Angola.
Get  back to me once  you agree  with the  terms and indicate the interview  venue that will be  convenient for you.
Regards
Franklin Chobham
[/size]

i visited their site but  tracing of their ip address was unsuccessful, telnet was also impossible, please I.T gurus in d house, is there any other way i can trace  this site.
their website is www.drillgulf.com

Beware!!!!!!!  of fake recruitment agencies.

Thnx,
Igwe
Re: Recruiting Team,drill Gulf Oil And Gas (what A Surprise) by ikoli: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2008
Hello Igwe
Drill Gulf is a company registered in Angola.
The firm has got some short fall in staff and decided to recruit from Nigeria.
This was as a result of effort of the Honourable Minister of Commerce.
Drill Gulf do not engage in fraud.
The request for money was done by an individual staff of the company.
Pleas in the future,Do your checks very well.
Do not castigate companies on a web forum or anywhere on the internet.
The staff and management of Drill gulf will appreciate you delete the message you posted.
We'll be grateful.
Sincerely yours
Anyhony Bala
For Drill Gulf

(1) (Reply)

Sales Boys And Girls Urgently Needed / Access Bank Is Recruiting / Invitation For Interview on September 15 at Ikeja but i don't know the company!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.