Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Welcoming All E-warriors!!! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcoming All E-warriors!!! (3344 Views)

OLU FALAE'S KIDNAP: Wat Are D Yoruba warriors Doing??? / The Egbas As Igbo Warriors Controlled South Western Nigeria In Ancient Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcoming All E-warriors!!! by donphilopus: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pataki: Even my profile that I deactivated, has been resurrected!

This a new PATAKI walahi. Meanwhile, I am keeping my other profile on hibernation for now. grin

Pataki is back? It means we should also be hoping for Cramjones' handle!
Re: Welcoming All E-warriors!!! by Lanceslot(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
eggheaders: reporting to duty, any dumb skull in house to get my e-slap.
Happy Nairaland new year, I wish you long life and Chino.
Re: Welcoming All E-warriors!!! by Pataki: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
donphilopus:

Pataki is back? It means we should also be hoping for Cramjones' handle!

Yeah am back for real. Deactivated my profile, following the BS from that Ngwakwe and Seun dude. But weird how this attack brought me back. I am like a cat with nine lives. cool

Hopefully, this attack knocked some good sense back into Seun.
Re: Welcoming All E-warriors!!! by donphilopus: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pataki:

Yeah am back for real. Deactivated my profile, following the BS from that Ngwakwe and Seun dude. But weird how this attack brought me back. I am like a cat with nine lives. cool

Hopefully, this attack knocked some good sense back into Seun.

Lol... Welcome back... I thought Ngwakwe would even lose his Moderator's privilege since he was made a Moderator after January 10th!
Re: Welcoming All E-warriors!!! by Pataki: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
donphilopus:

Lol... Welcome back... I thought Ngwakwe would even lose his Moderator's privilege since he was made a Moderator after January 10th!

LOL. Seun had to desperately do a system restore/reset. Whatever becomes of that Ngwakwe, can't be buvvered. undecided So long as we avoid each other, all is well on this forum.
Re: Welcoming All E-warriors!!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pataki: Even my profile that I deactivated, has been resurrected!

This a new PATAKI walahi. Meanwhile, I am keeping my other profile on hibernation for now. grin
LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

Somebody sure messed with NL's head real bad.
Re: Welcoming All E-warriors!!! by donphilopus: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pataki:

LOL. Seun had to desperately do a system restore/reset. Whatever becomes of that Ngwakwe, can't be buvvered. undecided So long as we avoid each other, all is well on this forum.

Lol... Try as much as possible to avoid him so as for you not to deactivate your account again o!
Re: Welcoming All E-warriors!!! by BrokenTV: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
eggheaders:

johnpaul ikenna I miss beating you to shape too.
Hahahahaha Tunde na who tell you my name na john Paul Ikenna I be like say you de see ghost.
Re: Welcoming All E-warriors!!! by Pataki: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
babe_online:
LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

Somebody sure messed with NL's head real bad.

Yeah, I heard some cheap Amsterdam boys did the job, while one attention seeking hoyden from the PDP with the name Kemi Olunloyo has been boasting on the internet that she paid hackers to do the job simply because Nairaland defamed her person.

donphilopus:
Lol... Try as much as possible to avoid him so as for you not to deactivate your account again o!

Bro, I don gentle now oh.....lolz

1 Like

Re: Welcoming All E-warriors!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pataki:

Yeah, I heard some cheap Amsterdam boys did the job, while one attention seeking hoyden from the PDP with the name Kemi Olunloyo has been boasting on the internet that she paid hackers to do the job simply because Nairaland defamed her person.

Lool. Seriously? All the way from Amsterdam?? Why on earth will they/did they do such??
Re: Welcoming All E-warriors!!! by Pataki: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
babe_online:
Lool. Seriously? All the way from Amsterdam?? Why on earth will they/did they do such??

Boys are not smiling. So many anonymous dudes in Amsterdam. And they come relatively cheap too. cheesy
Re: Welcoming All E-warriors!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pataki:

Boys are not smiling. So many anonymous dudes in Amsterdam. And they come relatively cheap too. cheesy

loool
Re: Welcoming All E-warriors!!! by Adamskuty(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
Demdem: The good thing about this is all monikers that were victimised and scheduled to be released in the year 2020 upwards have been freed.
I know of a moniker that was banned till 2250, the moniker is back and posting real good.
Seuns prisoners have been released by hackers.this simply mean seun is no God on this site. It won't be surprisingly if they are even currently working on banning seun himself from this site till eternity.
There is surely a good side to this no doubt.
I advise u all with banned monikers to go back and see the Lords doing.
U all Av been freed. Go and sin no more. Shame to ur accusers. grin
hehe. grin
Re: Welcoming All E-warriors!!! by Adamskuty(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Demdem:

Infact, am free to use my words now like Retardeen, Jonathan etc without any hindrance. Recent fools like brownfool and co have dissappeared.I just hope and pray that recent nasty decisions of seun on this site like appointing that mod has also been erased.
Afam still remain, he has been around for a while.
Nl is surely experiencing fresh air. grin
crack da ribs. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. / Facebook User Celebrated Her Birthday With Nude Pictures. / Would You Allow Your Child Read This Kind Of Book? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.