Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! (34929 Views)

Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / List Of Nairalanders I Have Seen Real Life But Have Not Seen Me. / Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Danhumprey: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
ebamma:
no its semi-finally,
finally will be when i get all the topics i created after jan.10 back,
gringringringrin
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
emk4lif: Took this crash to realize how addicted I was to Nairaland, kept shuffling from LIB to NYTimes to PremiumTimes To Physics Today to no avail, Nairaland is like my one stop shop for all my interests, glad to have it back
Stella dimorkuku blog is also fun try it,very lively
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Odunharry(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
Odilafta: It was like I had lost a dear friend angry I was so sad and idle and my mb was wasting away...Thanks be to God,nairaland is back.I just pray the lost datas would be recovered
pele
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Odunharry(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Odilafta: It was like I had lost a dear friend angry I was so sad and idle and my mb was wasting away...Thanks be to God,nairaland is back.I just pray the lost datas would be recovered
pele..wlcm back
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
RedBenson:

U see wetin shakara don do u? If to say u been gree giv me ur control No._, no be we for dey talk on phone even when nairaland was on exile. Oya, make i pm u again now, but make sure u waya me d digits sharpenly o incase event repeats itself (God forbid). Lols.

So how is ur health now? 100% ok right? Thank God!

Unfortunately that thread was wiped off. Dont know if all those threads/posts will be recovered. Let's just hope so or else, we develop another single and mingle thread. The painful part is that the testifiers of that thread wont even be able to present the testimonies again. So unfortunate.
So sorry. smiley
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
RedBenson:

Oya, compensate me naw for staying faithful to u during all the while. U know say e no easy naw. Plenty men no fit do am but i did it just for u.
Hahahaha.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by GreenBobo: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
I guess NL deserves a weekly back-up if not daily! NL got potentials, this attack might become recurrent, this should not surprise any one. You don't have to ask why! If properly handled, this setback might be what NL really needs to become a global brand ! My Condolences to Seun and the NL team! Am a business Conscious person, I know you guys have lost resources (Money,customers etc ) Wish you all the best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Fehmy25s(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
Glad to know Nairaland is back... I really miss the forum. Never knw i am so addicted to it until the offline mode. Geez! It was so boring.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
mz mariah: Hahahaha.

What's funny? Na d compensation b dat?
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
RedBenson:

What's funny? Na d compensation b dat?
Wetin you want?
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
mz mariah: So sorry. smiley

So how is ur health now?
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by jhydebaba(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
I just can't get the best out of all the other alternative sites that I checked. NAIRALAND rocks like kilode.

Chai! People were just asking me if my phone was faulty because I hardly hold it during the period.

Every physical and online Boko haram, DIE by fire IJN insha Allah.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
mz mariah: Wetin you want?

U know my favourite naw during moment of compensation. Oya do it.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Ajibel(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
I was hat breaken sad
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by bettyLad(f): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
Infact, I tot something I couldn't access nairaland frm UAE anymore. Ve been sad and bored, now I knw I'm addicted to nairaland. Tank God we r back
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Stunner1(f): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed finally
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by remsonik(f): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
I missed nairaland, 24 hours became 48 hours for me. I felt for seun cos I imagined what he would be passing through at that moment.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by XwhY(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
I already knew I can't find a forum like nairaland, I just kept checking every minutes. I really miss those moments I laugh @ my phone
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by jefy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
Frustrated. Needed an important Information so decided to visit my fav site when i got an error message. Thought it was normal network issue, decided to try again. 'smiles' i tried several times refreshing my browser as often as i could but to no avail. i tried using my phone since my laptop could not help, but got same result. The experience was not funny. i tried through the night but couldn't access the site. Its was a horrible experience but thank G♡̷̬̩̃̊D̶̲̥̅̊ all is well. i saw this coming because several secrets were been revealed and d online biz cabal were red faced about it. Something should be done to avert future Occurrence. Thank G♡̷̬̩̃̊D̶̲̥̅̊ the site is restored
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by onila(f): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
it was hard watching the soccer matches without nairaland cry

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
RedBenson:

U know my favourite naw during moment of compensation. Oya do it.
Oya take hug.

((((((((Hugs))))))))) smiley
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
RedBenson:

So how is ur health now?
Fine.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Abiagirl777(f): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mine is better left unsaid,i just lost my handle,had to open a new one,my likes,my mentions.every every.
#sobs..
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by maryannah(f): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
lawrenceunaa: exactly i missed the unn aspirant thread
az in you were not only the one o!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by gistmelove(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
Shey that mumu spamrobot dy sleep ni?? Wey make dis hacker clear my post..
Mumu spam robot na so so baned e sabi..
Welcome back nairaland..
My selling point!!!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
mz mariah: Oya take hug.

((((((((Hugs))))))))) smiley

Tanx but e no do me. Add somtin better.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
mz mariah: Fine.

Thank God but promise me say u no go sick again. Even when d tin wan come, tellam say u no dey available ok!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by akanbiaa(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
At least we had a break from all those insulting religion and Political parties and shouting a non performing politician name for re election based on sentiments, tribe and religion and perhaps a bag of rice smileyAt least we had a break from all those insulting religion and Political parties and shouting a non performing politician name for re election based on sentiments, tribe and religion and perhaps a bag of rice
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by akanbiaa(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
So what did the hackers achieve and how safe is nairaland now?
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Felibaby(f): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
It was during this time i confirmed to myself i am addicted to nairaland. I check to see if the site has been restored like 100 times in a day. Chai.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Pame(m): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
Thank God for the recovery, i miss nairaland a lot!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by gustav25: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
if no be nairaland e no fit be naira land ....now let the e war continue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

How To Correct The Darkening Tv Screen While Watching With A Gotv Decoder. / This Is Biggest Nose In The World / OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.