Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,610 members, 7,847,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (1264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1391635 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Liadi2(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2015
Pls house how true or relevant about d information yet not sure on those that missed d head counting, dat de should report to NDHQ
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Liadi2(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2015
Pls house how true or relevant about d information on those that missed d head counting, dat de should report to NDHQ on Friday?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2015
zicky:

Report has shown τ̣̣ђα̲̅†̥ ​ jokes r funny, it only bcome dry when d person listening hv problem greater than τ̣̣ђα̲̅†̥ ​ particular joke - nkem owoh

lol! now that's funny grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by zicky(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2015
grin
coollabman:

; I gat you
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by zicky(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2015
grin
coollabman:

; I gat you
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by HAYSHIRES: 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
pls house is the verification still on? Ve bn trying to get it done but the page isn't opening.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
For those who will be posted to Cross river state. I must let you know these few things :
1- The camp environment is very dirty and muddy ,hostels & toilets won't be kept tidy neither will you get clean water
2- Don't expect good meals in camp unless you visit the maami. market
3-Be on the look out for your items because Obubra corpers usually act funny , get a mosquito treated net along with your items and don't pack too many loads
4-Endeavor to make good friends ,in order to make your 3weeks camp interesting and always be the first in attendance if any NGO shows up looking for volunteers :they usually come during lecture hours ,so pay good attention and watch out for it
5- Calabar municipal ,Calabar south ,Obubra ,Ogoja and ikom are the best places to serve but good accommodation & nice foods are not easy to come by, unless you can pay good money. I wish you guys all the best . I'm a 2015 Batch A corp member currently serving in Etung local govt ,Cross river state. Feel free to email me if you have further questions.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
muyiwaadekunle1:
For those who will be posted to Cross river state. I must let you know these few things :
1- The camp environment is very dirty and muddy ,hostels & toilets won't be kept tidy neither will you get clean water
3-Be on the look out for your items because Obubra corpers usually act funny , get a mosquito treated net along with your items and don't pack too many loads
4-Endeavor to make good friends ,in order to make your 3weeks camp interesting and always be the first in attendance if any NGO shows up looking for volunteers :they usually come during lecture hours ,so pay good attention and watch out for it
5- Calabar municipal ,Calabar south ,Obubra ,Ogoja and ikom are the best places to serve but good accommodation & nice foods are not easy to come by, unless you can pay good money. I wish you guys all the best . I'm a 2015 Batch A corp member currently serving in Etung local govt ,Cross river state. Feel free to email me if you have further questions.
Across the river?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by afilaka(f): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
muyiwaadekunle1:

Yoa makin it sound as if Itz nt adaptable. I camped dere as well n Itz nt as bad as yoa putting it.most camps ar known 4 almost al dis issue bt stil u don't limit ursef 2 d camp condition,i had 100% fun while I wz dere.d only advise I can giv s hold lots of cash,money answereth al tinz in camp.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2015
muyiwaadekunle1:
Bros, you miss road?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2015
muyiwaadekunle1:
I'm a 2015 Batch A corp member currently serving in Etung local govt ,Cross river state. Feel free to email me if you have further questions.
guy you miss road oooo. The people here has less than 2months to pass out.

Anugod, how have you been?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ngjpub: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2015
Any corps member serving in abuja? Please kindly reach me on admin@ngjpub.com

Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2015
trendiitee:
guy you miss road oooo. The people here has less than 2months to pass out.

Anugod, how have you been?
Dearie I've been fine o. Count down things... smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2015
Anugod:
Dearie I've been fine o. Count down things... smiley

abi ooo, how many days remain sef
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Gunbiz:

abi ooo, how many days remain sef
It's 47 days to October 15th.

Let's do the count down just like we did to camp entry grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
Anugod:

October 15th is far ooo, I want it to b October 2
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Gunbiz:

October 15th is far ooo, I want it to b October 2
Hmmm abi o. Did LI finally sign your card on that Wednesday? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
Anugod:
Hmmm abi o. Did LI finally sign your card on that Wednesday? grin

yes ooo.....u nko
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
Anugod:

Sodiqyinka, please report for duty. You've done it before, you can do it again..... Raise our hopes, ginger our spirits once more with the countdown!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 6:36am On Aug 30, 2015
Taiye4Christ:

Sodiqyinka, please report for duty. You've done it before, you can do it again..... Raise our hopes, ginger our spirits once more with the countdown!!!
grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2015
sad Just found out Sodiqyinka deactivated...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Onpurpose: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2015
Taiye4Christ:
sad
Just found out Sodiqyinka deactivated...
www.nairaland.com/2189462/nysc-mobilization-general-complaints-enquiries/120#36319640 Crazyman last post on this thread was a warning that Sodiqyinka is a Criminal and a SCAMMER.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by castro316: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2015
[center]
For corpers leaving[/center]

Hello peeps now is the time to plan ur way to wealth as u leave service.
A lot of corpers came with the promise of swiift sailing year but we're disappointed due to the little allowance many ended up hungry sick and angry with the whole nysc program. Come I will teach you ways of gaining a balance in ur finances. The key is starting early

Go to my profile and read my thread or post on
U NEED TO MAKE MONEY AS A CORPER And discover many ways of making money as a corper. One of my ways is.

Sales of CBTs
Do you know that there are 1.5 million students writing jamb every year?
Do you know that jamb students fail in jam not because they don't know the exam but because they cannot use computer systems and so must practise how to use the computer before the D-day.

This is where I am interested in and am currently doing now as a corper. Do you know I made 200k just by selling computer Based software to schools tutorial centres and other places. Now is the time to start the business cos JAMB 2016 registration has started. Come let us make wealth together.
Add me on whatsapp on 08032328730. Call me on 08092431893.
As a corper now I plan to make over a million naira using my khaki in going places I have never gone to. The secret is start early now that jamb exam is due to hold around march April. This applies to NYSC BATCH A PROSPECTIVE BATCH B and out going BATCH C CORP MEMBERS ALL ROUND NIGERIA
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Timbuktu14(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Onpurpose:
www.nairaland.com/2189462/nysc-mobilization-general-complaints-enquiries/120#36319640 Crazyman last post on this thread was a warning that Sodiqyinka is a Criminal and a SCAMMER.
and was he able to prove that? The joke is on you man. Go nd read the positive reviews everywhere and stop talking rubbish about him. angry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by castro316: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Anugod:

grin grin grin

Babe this is for you.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by castro316: 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Anugod:

grin grin grin

Babe this is for you.

Hello now is the time to plan ur way to wealth as u leave service.
A lot of corpers came with the promise of swiift sailing year but we're disappointed due to the little allowance many ended up hungry sick and angry with the whole nysc program. Come I will teach you ways of gaining a balance in ur finances. The key is starting early

Go to my profile and read my thread or post on
U NEED TO MAKE MONEY AS A CORPER And discover many ways of making money as a corper. One of my ways is.

[b]Sales of CBTs
[/b]Do you know that there are 1.5 million students writing jamb every year?
Do you know that jamb students fail in jam not because they don't know the exam but because they cannot use computer systems and so must practise how to use the computer before the D-day.

This is where I am interested in and am currently doing now as a corper. Do you know I made 200k just by selling computer Based software to schools tutorial centres and other places. Now is the time to start the business cos JAMB 2016 registration has started. Come let us make wealth together.
Add me on whatsapp on 08032328730. Call me on 08092431893.
As a corper now I plan to make over a million naira using my khaki in going places I have never gone to. The secret is start early now that jamb exam is due to hold around march April. This applies to NYSC BATCH A PROSPECTIVE BATCH B and out going BATCH C CORP MEMBERS ALL ROUND NIGERIA
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Onpurpose:
Oh puleeaaaze! "criminal" and "scammer" are adjectives you should never use in the same sentence with "Sodiqyinka".

He has an untainted track record as far as this house is concerned... It there was a failed transaction, somewhere, somehow, then it must have been outta his control.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by EbiJUNIRO(m): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2015
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

The federal government of Nigeria under the leadership of General Muhammadu Buhari is glad to announce to all graduates,university students, corpers, and applicants that today is Monday 31th August 2015 and that tomorrow will be Tuesday 1st September 2015.

Thank you for reading.

You can now go back to what you were doing..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2015
EbiJUNIRO:
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

The federal government of Nigeria under the leadership of General Muhammadu Buhari is glad to announce to all graduates,university students, corpers, and applicants that today is Monday 31th August 2015 and that tomorrow will be Tuesday 1st September 2015.

Thank you for reading.

You can now go back to what you were doing..

was this rubbish necessary?! angry

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by teebaxy(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pls, i want to know if any state has paid the august alawee, me need dis money dis week o.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Timbuktu14(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
teebaxy:
Pls, i want to know if any state has paid the august alawee, me need dis money dis week o.
northern states don get alawee
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Timbuktu14:
northern states don get alawee
hope say na N49,800 dem get?! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.