Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1386624 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
saint1989: pls pals see me see wahala o.....y maths dept for UAM no wan release result mke person get hope for novemberabeg mke sombody help me ask dem o
eya,pele,jst call my bestie's attention(trendiitee) mek she kabash on top d matter

My dept try sha,na 2 go collect my certificate nxt week by God's grace,batch c sure die
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bestie me@trendiitee tanks 4 checkn up on me,I really do appreciate..#hugs her#
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Claroo(m): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
AmegoA: urchbarbie and claroo.... still wishing you excellence 4rm this ends. God will see you through!
Amen bro....10nks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
nabsprada: Bestie me@trendiitee tanks 4 checkn up on me,I really do appreciate..#hugs her#
Anytin 4 u bestie **hugs her bak**
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
noordean: zobo n agbo resemble??
Oshe oooo! Help me ask am!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by omaimoje(f): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
nabsprada: trendiitee,sodiqyinka,Claroo,omaimoje...I c u guys,evening house,aw we?

I'm officially announcing dt ermmmmm....Noordean n I re......

Taiye4christ o,where u? Na me dey miss u nw o
dat wat?, Btw awayu?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by omaimoje(f): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
nabsprada: seconded
gbam
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
sodiqyinka: Me sef no go mind. Dania30 where z d zobo
See the zobo o! Glo network here na die! Since morning. Abeg I wan port go starcomm tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
Good evening beautiful sisters and handsome brothers in the house, hope you all had a great day ?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AmegoA(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
Claroo:
Amen bro....10nks
UWC
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
nabsprada: trendiitee,sodiqyinka,Claroo,omaimoje...I c u guys,evening house,aw we?

U nd Noordean re......what
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by jacob05(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
Horlawoomey: Good evening beautiful sisters and handsome brothers in the house, hope you all had a great day ?
Good evening bro.. My day was great , yours?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by jacob05(m): 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2014

re viewing this topic :/.. lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
noordean: agbo no dey quench thirst o,nt for mi
Drink like two gallons see first whether your thirst no go quench.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AmegoA(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Horlawoomey: Good evening beautiful sisters and handsome brothers in the house, hope you all had a great day ?
yeah, welcome. hw's wrk?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Festusfaith(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
I want to use this medium to congratulates my colleagues popularly called (AJU AyA) for the journey so far as it is not easy i must say. AS student life is the best anytime any day. Now during your service year, it is better and a very good thing to starts researching on how to starts a brand new thing, what new innovation to lay your hands upon? where will this idea be located? and when to starts a brand new thing. Not untill after your service at all you will be thinking of how to provides answers to those questions. he who failed to plan will find it tough to make an head way, write your visibility study required to implement your new idea while you are still in the service. After your service just go ahead to carry out your proposed plans. by this you will employs many of your colleaques and eventually reduces the level of unemployment in our country.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
interest
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
AmegoA: As if you dey my mind. my blood dey hot
Hahahaha, bros calm down o. We are approaching the D day slowly, but surely
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
BUDDBERRY: We are placing YOUTH CORPERS on ICT JOBS. Or services involves imparting in all our applicants with world class web technology skill-sets and training that makes you indispensable to any employer or makes you outstanding in your SME if you choose to work on your own.

Join us today by visiting our website- www.buddberry.com to see where you can benefit now. Salaries are paid in US Dollars and it starts from $50,000.00. Irrespective of what you studied.
Hm! Yeye dey smell
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
AmegoA: yeah, welcome. hw's wrk?
.... It was lovely, how is your side tonight ?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
jacob05: Good evening bro.. My day was great , yours?
.... It was nice, which hood you dey for Ilorin ?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Festusfaith(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
trendiitee:

I want to use this medium to congratulates my colleagues popularly called (AJU AyA) for the journey so far as it is not easy i must say. AS student life is the best anytime any day. Now during your service year, it is better and a very good thing to starts researching on how to starts a brand new thing, what new innovation to lay your hands upon? where will this idea be located? and whd when to starts a brand new thing. Not untill after your service at all you will be thinking of how to provides answers to those questions. he who failed to plan will find it tough to make an head way, write your visibility study required to implement your new idea while you are still in the service. After your service just go ahead to carry out your proposed plans. by this you will employs many of your colleaques and eventually reduces the level of unemployment in our country.
interest
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
Welcome my Prada
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
trendiitee: hey swty,, my day has bin gud.. Tell me, u re missin me abi?? ***winks*** how has bin ur day too??
Hahahahaha, you wey know? Was missing you like kilode. All is well and my day was fine
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
Samadict:
Thank you.
so u b female! didnt knw until nw
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2014

hmmmm...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by jacob05(m): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
Horlawoomey: .... It was nice, which hood you dey for Ilorin ?
ganmo.. you?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2014

Haaaa, see me here o. I went to church, just came back now. Please drop the news like it‘s hot!
*lemme guess, you and noordean are engaged?*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
Festusfaith: I want to use this medium to congratulates my colleagues popularly called (AJU AyA) for the journey so far as it is not easy i must say. AS student life is the best anytime any day. Now during your service year, it is better and a very good thing to starts researching on how to starts a brand new thing, what new innovation to lay your hands upon? where will this idea be located? and when to starts a brand new thing. Not untill after your service at all you will be thinking of how to provides answers to those questions. he who failed to plan will find it tough to make an head way, write your visibility study required to implement your new idea while you are still in the service. After your service just go ahead to carry out your proposed plans. by this you will employs many of your colleaques and eventually reduces the level of unemployment in our country.
interest
chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i no go say more dan dat
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
omaimoje: dat wat?, Btw awayu?
ahyam fyn dear,dt we we we....

trendiitee:
Bestie u know I won't hide it from u na,me I no do again,I don un e-love noordeanangry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
jacob05: ganmo.. you?
.... Na Agbo oba area I dey o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Haaaa, see me here o. I went to church, just came back now. Please drop the news like it‘s hot!
*lemme guess, you and noordean are engaged?*
welcome bak,hope u sha no stingy wit ur prayers.

Engage kwa? We broke up#sobing# he doesn't cai,I was sick n he didn't even notice,he he he#sobs even more#
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
jacob05: re viewing this topic :/.. lol
Me sef siddon dey review am with you.
Oya, noordean, nabsprada (noorsprada), make una come talk una mind o

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.