Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1397240 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fweshblacboai(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2014
This is to inform the general public that the date for nysc batch B stream 11 orientation camp has been put on hold by the Director General,who announced this on ait tv station yesterday that due to the Ebola virus out break, there is need to put hold the nysc batch b stream 11 orientation camp. Due to the level of confusion by many about this information, I was challenged to find out from one of the nysc official who lives in abuja today. According to her, the nysc stream 11 orientation camp was not cancelled but would be reschedule for another day. Stressing further, she said because of the Ebola virus out break, the director general is taking measures to ensure that nysc camps across the country are free 4rm Ebola virus. She also said the fact about this information is because of the limited time to equip orientation camps before the date. She was able to explain more about providing medical personnels at the orientation camps to screen corps members b4 they enter their various camp and also equipping all the orientation camp clinics for the challenge of Ebola out break. As we all are aware that the stream 1 orientation camp ends 26 of this month, and it is a fact that the stream 11 will begin their orientation on the 1st of september, honestly there is limited time to do all the necessary as she has said. I also asked her if the batch c orientation camp would still hold this year? she gladly said that it is a must base on her own conclusion. According to her,comparing batch b stream 11 orientation camp date with batch c orientation camp date, one would adjudge there is enough time to make proper arrangement to put in place all that is necessary to prevent the Ebola virus in the camps before they are opened. To be specific, the batch b orientation camp date would be b4 the end of the month september and run through october,stressing that the specific date would be communicated later. In her own conclusion, the batch B stream 11 orientation camp date is in september and the batch c mobilisation is not affected. Good Luck!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2014
trendiitee: Morning house,,, mehn d cold here is much oooooo.. Nabsprada hw re u doin?? Taiye4Christ dearie,,how was ur nyt.
Nice day to u all.
Night was great. But, ehnn, the cold no be here o. Abeg, bath hot water, take hot tea and cover yourself with thick blanket. You should be ok, dear.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2014
AjGentle:

(Goes on one knee) Baby in the presence of my nairaland family i ask 4 ur hand in E-Marriage , 2 e-lov and e-hold yu as long as we both can e-live?

Pls don't E-break my E-hrt
*surprised*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by omaimoje(f): 9:11am On Aug 15, 2014
AjGentle:

Plss naaa
Biko lekwanu mo? *wateva dat means*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2014
Cutekemitola: but where do u stay..because there's no rain in my side
Jalingo dearie
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2014
nabsprada:
My dear, thank you. How body? Hope you are stronger and better?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2014
nabsprada: Jalingo dearie
wow dats far....I stay at ogun st....yuh can't step out in the rain unless its very impotant
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Night was great. But, ehnn, the cold no be here o. Abeg, bath hot water, take hot tea and cover yourself with thick blanket. You should be ok, dear.
Tanks dearie.... Lemme hug u maybe dat will keep me warmer ***winks***
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2014
nabsprada:
A lot jare,bt wit dis rain hmmmm,can't even c it stoppn in d nxt 6hrs...somtyms,I jst hate wen it rains non stop...

Tanks n u toosmiley
And sometimes, I just love it when rains non-stop
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2014
fweshblacboai: This is to inform the general public that the date for nysc batch B stream 11 orientation camp has been put on hold by the Director General,who announced this on ait tv station yesterday that due to the Ebola virus out break, there is need to put hold the nysc batch b stream 11 orientation camp. Due to the level of confusion by many about this information, I was challenged to find out from one of the nysc official who lives in abuja today. According to her, the nysc stream 11 orientation camp was not cancelled but would be reschedule for another day. Stressing further, she said because of the Ebola virus out break, the director general is taking measures to ensure that nysc camps across the country are free 4rm Ebola virus. She also said the fact about this information is because of the limited time to equip orientation camps before the date. She was able to explain more about providing medical personnels at the orientation camps to screen corps members b4 they enter their various camp and also equipping all the orientation camp clinics for the challenge of Ebola out break. As we all are aware that the stream 1 orientation camp ends 26 of this month, and it is a fact that the stream 11 will begin their orientation on the 1st of september, honestly there is limited time to do all the necessary as she has said. I also asked her if the batch c orientation camp would still hold this year? she gladly said that it is a must base on her own conclusion. According to her,comparing batch b stream 11 orientation camp date with batch c orientation camp date, one would adjudge there is enough time to make proper arrangement to put in place all that is necessary to prevent the Ebola virus in the camps before they are opened. To be specific, the batch b orientation camp date would be b4 the end of the month september and run through october,stressing that the specific date would be communicated later. In her own conclusion, the batch B stream 11 orientation camp date is in september and the batch c mobilisation is not affected. Good Luck!
Phewwwwww! #sigh of relief. That's some cheering news! Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2014
trendiitee:
Tanks dearie.... Lemme hug u maybe dat will keep me warmer ***winks***
Yeah, that‘ll do the magic
*gives her a oh-heaven-I-need-a-big-warm-tight-assuring-hold unto me- hug*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Yeah, that‘ll do the magic
*gives her a oh-heaven-I-need-a-big-warm-tight-assuring-hold unto me- hug*
Tanks darlin,,buh I'll choke u oooo,,,u knw nw ***winks***
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2014
Cutekemitola:
mine ws also cold,and I still put on the fan...imagine
Well, I can relate to that

guilty as charged! And its official, we are partners in crime.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2014
fweshblacboai: This is to inform the general public that the date for nysc batch B stream 11 orientation camp has been put on hold by the Director General,who announced this on ait tv station yesterday that due to the Ebola virus out break, there is need to put hold the nysc batch b stream 11 orientation camp. Due to the level of confusion by many about this information, I was challenged to find out from one of the nysc official who lives in abuja today. According to her, the nysc stream 11 orientation camp was not cancelled but would be reschedule for another day. Stressing further, she said because of the Ebola virus out break, the director general is taking measures to ensure that nysc camps across the country are free 4rm Ebola virus. She also said the fact about this information is because of the limited time to equip orientation camps before the date. She was able to explain more about providing medical personnels at the orientation camps to screen corps members b4 they enter their various camp and also equipping all the orientation camp clinics for the challenge of Ebola out break. As we all are aware that the stream 1 orientation camp ends 26 of this month, and it is a fact that the stream 11 will begin their orientation on the 1st of september, honestly there is limited time to do all the necessary as she has said. I also asked her if the batch c orientation camp would still hold this year? she gladly said that it is a must base on her own conclusion. According to her,comparing batch b stream 11 orientation camp date with batch c orientation camp date, one would adjudge there is enough time to make proper arrangement to put in place all that is necessary to prevent the Ebola virus in the camps before they are opened. To be specific, the batch b orientation camp date would be b4 the end of the month september and run through october,stressing that the specific date would be communicated later. In her own conclusion, the batch B stream 11 orientation camp date is in september and the batch c mobilisation is not affected. Good Luck!
na God go bless u...let's kip hopes alive!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2014
Taiye4Christ: If only you saw the size of the blessing coming, you would understand the magnitude of the battle you are fighting.

Good morning, family. How was your night?

Trendiitee, noordean, nabsprada, sodiqyinka, jennyesh, curiouses, titiluvly, dania30, horlawoomey, heineken, dstnd, claroo, omaimoje, cuteluvlybay, akerry, idboyostic, amegoa, anugod, westinfo4040, ebrahymm, ajgentle, mrpero, cutekemitola, kalushaiyke, rashfat, sojiboy, velounie, drmeeky, urchbarbie, enellcy, computerboy, wordsplay, chorem... (forgive me if I fail to mention your name. you are still valued nonetheless) have a fun-filled weekend and God bless you all.
... Thank you bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:32am On Aug 15, 2014
trendiitee:
Tanks darlin,,buh I'll choke u oooo,,,u knw nw ***winks***
Hey, I don‘t mind. Anything for you *double winks*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 9:32am On Aug 15, 2014
nabsprada: shocked neva knew u can b dis romantic o....my only@noordean,where art thou? I'm so cold embarassed
y cold? Is it raining? Av u eaten? Shuld i cum ova?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
My dear, thank you. How body? Hope you are stronger and better?
its nofin jawe wink...body dey inside cloth o,I'm strong,tanks 4 askn

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2014
Cutekemitola: wow dats far....I stay at ogun st....yuh can't step out in the rain unless its very impotant
yea quite far
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2014
luvlycutebay: Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wetin make you e-like me

.... Your E-moniker that is not contrary to your E-DP
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Feyifahm: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2014
Cutekemitola: *surprised*
oh ds is soooo sweet,pls cutekemitola say yessss...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
And sometimes, I just love it when rains non-stop
embarassedembarassed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Hey, I don‘t mind. Anything for you *double winks*
tankss dearie ***hugs him more tightly***
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Well, I can relate to that

guilty as charged! And its official, we are partners in crime.
lol partners....ows your day gonna be?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AjGentle(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2014
nabsprada: shocked neva knew u can b dis romantic o....my only@noordean,where art thou? I'm so cold embarassed

Haa yu offend me(sobs) meaning am a lost cause abi (covers my chest) ausemates biko can't i be romantiK
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AjGentle(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2014
Cutekemitola: *surprised*

Ok and.....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AjGentle(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2014
omaimoje: Biko lekwanu mo? *wateva dat means*
Uhmmmmmmmmm
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2014
noordean: y cold? Is it raining? Av u eaten? Shuld i cum ova?
yes its raining,av eaten,took hot tea,rubbed abonikin,covered wit a duvet bt am still coldembarassed plz come ova
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kalushaiyke(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2014
Cutekemitola: I neva too old,and I no be pikin again after graduation!....my nite ws cool tho and urs?
Fine o...think I saw u in my dream
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AjGentle(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2014
Feyifahm: oh ds is soooo sweet,pls cutekemitola say yessss...

Thanks dear i knw yu got my back....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2014
nabsprada: its nofin jawe wink...body dey inside cloth o,I'm strong,tanks 4 askn
Thank God
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by jennyesh(f): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2014
Taiye4Christ: If only you saw the size of the blessing coming, you would understand the magnitude of the battle you are fighting.

Good morning, family. How was your night?

Trendiitee, noordean, nabsprada, sodiqyinka, jennyesh, curiouses, titiluvly, dania30, horlawoomey, heineken, dstnd, claroo, omaimoje, cuteluvlybay, akerry, idboyostic, amegoa, anugod, westinfo4040, ebrahymm, ajgentle, mrpero, cutekemitola, kalushaiyke, rashfat, sojiboy, velounie, drmeeky, urchbarbie, enellcy, computerboy, wordsplay, chorem... (forgive me if I fail to mention your name. you are still valued nonetheless) have a fun-filled weekend and God bless you all.
Good mrn.. God bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.