Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,878 members, 7,841,296 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1390569 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
Akerry: hahahahahahah* remember NYSC has been posting people since 1970s..lol. They should have a smartway of detecting such
jst kidding..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ebrahyym(m): 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
omolizzy:

O dey kampe,tank u. Shalom
shalom?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Claroo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
ebrahyym:
coool brox......urs?
E dey make sense Baba
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by omolizzy(f): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
noordean: ao many villages get light 24/7?? They make use of dia local atupa at night,they c electric bulbs once in a while wen they cum 2 town. If u r posted 2 such a place,my sista u wont lyk urself

Yeah mayb down south,west shaa but for north here hehn....24/7 ni Bt anyways I dey pray for better
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
omolizzy:

Yeah mayb down south,west shaa but for north here hehn....24/7 ni Bt anyways I dey pray for better
alrt Sister bst of luck. u stay in kano rit?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by omolizzy(f): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
noordean: alrt Sister bst of luck. u stay in kano rit?

Amen tank u n wish u success. Yeah I stay in kano
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
omolizzy:

Amen tank u n wish u success. Yeah I stay in kano
mutane kano, yaya ne ?..... Kano city is my second home, I love that place.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by omolizzy(f): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Horlawoomey: mutane kano, yaya ne ?..... Kano city is my second home, I love that place.

Lafiya lau......u can't just hate kano

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
hephzibahbeulah: AK,i'm not yoruba! I work in d biggest hotel in my side of nigeria! Tank u.
ok.u are welcome *missed u plenty plenty*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Horlawoomey: mutane kano, yaya ne ?..... Kano city is my second home, I love that place.
Horlawoomey ya ne? Ashe kai ma kana jin Hausa? Ya yi kyau. Walahi ya dade da na je Garin Kano...I don miss dt place die. Luvly city wit enof Fura da Nono.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
noordean: alrt bro,olorun a pese omo rere fun iyawo o
amin jare
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
noordean: *hugs im* d wikend has bin fine
gayism at its peak...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ADUNOKIKI(f): 12:33am On Sep 08, 2014
Please to every one in the house that has completed his/her NYSC online mobilization,
I tried complete mine today but i have a problem, before i could even tell them that i am female the thing just lock Male for me, i cant change it to female. Also the title the options i saw were (Mr, Dr or Chief). I am confused here. I dont know if any one has experienced this. Also, for those that have completed theirs successfully, when you printed the final printout out did it show your sex, so i can know if i should go ahead and complete it. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 2:34am On Sep 08, 2014
kalushaiyke: Hello house,how is it going? Trust u guys are okay...Dania30 where are you? Haven't seen ur post here today..hope u had a nice weekend?
Now u have seen it grin Goodmorning. And yes my weekend was fab! Hope u good also?

ADUNOKIKI: Please to every one in the house that has completed his/her NYSC online mobilization,
I tried complete mine today but i have a problem, before i could even tell them that i am female the thing just lock Male for me, i cant change it to female. Also the title the options i saw were (Mr, Dr or Chief). I am confused here. I dont know if any one has experienced this. Also, for those that have completed theirs successfully, when you printed the final printout out did it show your sex, so i can know if i should go ahead and complete it. Thanks in anticipation.
I guess twaz locked cos that was the same thing that was filled during jamb registration. If u check ur jamb print out u might see 'male' on it. The thing is nysc got their database from jamb, that's why the name,dob,sex and state of origin is locked. I'd advice u to visit a jamb office to see if something could be done since they are the ones in charge of the data. I'm sure they will help u and since ur school is still gonna send names to nysc I'd advise u not to fret cheesy at least not yet cos it's still gonna be corrected. Best bet, visit jamb office and see what they can do. And yes on the printed copy u get to see 'title' i.e Miss/Mrs or whatever. Ok?
Goodluck!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by sojiboy(m): 3:12am On Sep 08, 2014
#TeamEksu
#TeamEksu
#teamgateway
#TeemIWillRegistertoday
ANY ADVICE
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Idboyostic(m): 3:41am On Sep 08, 2014
sodiqyinka: gayism at its peak...
baba u dey club? Waiting on ur update faa.... With you.... Time dey fly....

@Claro, abeg inbox me ur contacts and pepe's ....just add @yahoo.com to my moniker.... Nairaland own no sure
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 5:22am On Sep 08, 2014
sodiqyinka: gayism at its peak...
i cnt hug my broda again!? Twas jst a normal hug o!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 5:56am On Sep 08, 2014
dania30:
Now u have seen it grin Goodmorning. And yes my weekend was fab! Hope u good also?

I guess twaz locked cos that was the same thing that was filled during jamb registration. If u check ur jamb print out u might see 'male' on it. The thing is nysc got their database from jamb, that's why the name,dob,sex and state of origin is locked. I'd advice u to visit a jamb office to see if something could be done since they are the ones in charge of the data. I'm sure they will help u and since ur school is still gonna send names to nysc I'd advise u not to fret cheesy at least not yet cos it's still gonna be corrected. Best bet, visit jamb office and see what they can do. And yes on the printed copy u get to see 'title' i.e Miss/Mrs or whatever. Ok?
Goodluck!
@bolded,u kip saying ds bt it's wrong! How wuld sum1 fill in 'male' instead of 'female' in jamb? ,and all ds many mistakes/errors of DOB,state of origin,r they all mistakes 4rm jamb regstration? I still av my jamb slip wit me wit d corect DOB,yet nysc brot a wrong date 4 me. Sumtin must b wrong wit dia program linked to d jamb database,it goes to wrong column atimes,n dat happens if d code is nt well written,and they didnt av enof time 2 test it b4 they askd us to start registering.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kalushaiyke(m): 5:59am On Sep 08, 2014
dania30:
Yea I'm fine...good morning smiley..2.30am u were still awake,how did the night go? wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Sartee01(m): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2014
zenopee:
Horlawoomey ya ne? Ashe kai ma kana jin Hausa? Ya yi kyau. Walahi ya dade da na je Garin Kano...I don miss dt place die. Luvly city wit enof Fura da Nono.

Ga mutane Kano. kanawan dabo I sight you all...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 08, 2014
Life has no smooth road for any of us; and in the bracing atmosphere of a
high aim the very roughness stimulates the climber to steadier steps, till
the legend, over steep ways to the stars, fulfills itself.
W. C. Doane

A very good morning to you lovely people....Have a Blessed week ahead!...Luv y'all cheesy

Boss Akerry
Nabsprada,,
urchbarbie,.
taiye4christ,,
noordean,
ajgentle,
mr pero,
kalushaiyke,,
sojiboy,,
Dstnd,
Dminister,,
Trendiitee,
Dania30,,
Feyifahm,,
Horlawoomey,,
Lacreamzy,
Claroo,,
Sodiqyinka,
Jennyesh,
heineken,
Meeky,
,ayusco85,
Rashfat,
Niceeric,
sammyblaq.
Anugod
westinfo4040
Idboyostic
Heineken
gbemmie09
navistar
Temmytea70
chrisantus25
mimiy05
satope1
dozzynet

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 08, 2014
Taiye4Christ: Cutekemitola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ow r yuh doing dearie...heard you ve been busy lately...wat u upto?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2014
zenopee:
Lafia lau walahi.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2014
Sartee01:

Ga mutane Kano. kanawan dabo I sight you all...
Bro, you are mouthed, how was your night ?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2014
kalushaiyke:
Yea I'm fine...good morning smiley..2.30am u were still awake,how did the night go? wink
Lol...the night was great o! urs?

noordean: @bolded,u kip saying ds bt it's wrong! How wuld sum1 fill in 'male' instead of 'female' in jamb? ,and all ds many mistakes/errors of DOB,state of origin,r they all mistakes 4rm jamb regstration? I still av my jamb slip wit me wit d corect DOB,yet nysc brot a wrong date 4 me. Sumtin must b wrong wit dia program linked to d jamb database,it goes to wrong column atimes,n dat happens if d code is nt well written,and they didnt av enof time 2 test it b4 they askd us to start registering.
Before the bolded u will see 'I guess twaz'. Anyways, I had almost same issue and that was because sm1 helped in filling my jamb form. And yes, once upon a time smbodi could help in purchasing a jamb form and filling it on ur behalf. Twaz my year of birth that was written wrongly. My friends that had same issue confirmed twaz on their jamb slip. If Adunokiki can visit jamb office she might be told what to do.
And btw, goodmorning!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 7:50am On Sep 08, 2014
omolizzy:

Lafiya lau......u can't just hate kano
. Honestly Kano will be my choice if I am to pick any place in the north, which area do you resides in kano? I stayed in Sabon gari then.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 7:50am On Sep 08, 2014
dania30:

Before the bolded u will see 'I guess twaz'. Anyways, I had almost same issue and that was because sm1 helped in filling my jamb form. And yes, once upon a time smbodi could help in purchasing a jamb form and filling it on ur behalf. Twaz my year of birth that was written wrongly. My friends that had same issue confirmed twaz on their jamb slip. If Adunokiki can visit jamb office she might be told what to do.
And btw, goodmorning!
alrt.goodmorning
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Toscoas2(m): 8:24am On Sep 08, 2014
dania30:

And btw, goodmorning!
pls was ur year of birth increased or decreased by jamb and how did you solve it?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by omolizzy(f): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2014
Horlawoomey: . Honestly Kano will be my choice if I am to pick any place in the north, which area do you resides in kano? I stayed in Sabon gari then.

Rijian zaki....I prefer kd for change of environment
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kalushaiyke(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2014
dania30:
Twas cool...have a nice day

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2014
kalushaiyke,my bro hw was your nyt?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2014
omolizzy:

Rijian zaki....I prefer kd for change of environment
That is cool. Have fun sister

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.