Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1386234 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:
good morning bro ,hw far with senate na
notin much bro,bt am sure our results should b at dsa by nw.if u r sure ur result was amng d approvd results,then u r good 2 go. And possibly they may dcide to paste d list b4 sending 2 abuja,and they av only ds week 2 do dat as submission is starting by nxt wik monday
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2014
Akerry: boss,how u dey na? I hardly see ur madam dis days o
i dey o my broda. Yes ,she has bin busy lately
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2014
dotman10:
Great Ife! gud 2 know u graduated from Ife... pls what yeari also graduated from dept of political science this year....u have any friend in pol sc?
Of d Greatest Ife!!! Gud 2 av U here bruva. OAU here 2. Finished from History Education.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2014
richybanky:
madam?? Abeg jamisi
lol..yes,my madam.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
dotman10:

thanks for this info buddy.....but after being rejected by the former PPA, can one take to the NYSC sect with request letter from a private organistaion? for instance 'HOTEL'.....is it posible that such request will be granted?besides, u adviced that one should go to camp with request letter, if i go with the request letter from same private organisation, will they grant it.... please i need a response from anybody who knows well how the whole thing is done. thanks...
No, they won't grant ur request from any private organisations except you know any of d ogas at d top.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by westinfo4040(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Welcome to the family, bro. Nice to have you. I‘m positive you ‘ll love and enjoy your stay here.
You ‘ll also get to meet fellow great BUKites like westinfo4040, ebrahymm, and omolizzy in due time.
oga taiye na AAU ekpoma I finish frm o nt buk o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Macmilla: Fellow prospective otondos, I greet una. I'm hearing that orientation camp will be for just two days for ebola reasons. Please, is this true? If yes will it affect all camps?
Nothing is confirmed just yet. Lets not panic on this issue. We shall know whats up by this time next month...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Toscoas2:
before you get a better reply, tell us d source of d info because you can't tell lie to he d truth frm us here..... undecided
before you get a better reply, tell us d source of d info because you can't tell lie to he d truth frm us here.....
grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
noordean: notin much bro,bt am sure our results should b at dsa by nw.if u r sure ur result was amng d approvd results,then u r good 2 go. And possibly they may dcide to paste d list b4 sending 2 abuja,and they av only ds week 2 do dat as submission is starting by nxt wik monday
ok thanks but how person go know if him results dey among approved results duh i dont have any ish with any of my results.
ZENOPEE wia u dey
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Numerouuuno:
thanks man......
were you implying that I go with my desired ppa request letter once we resume for the camp,before corpers are posted out after orientation camp at all?
also if that's what you mean,won't a genuine reason be required?(although I have one)
Yes, just go with ur request letter to camp and no, questions wont be asked so far its not a private company. You need an Oga at d top to work ur service to a private coy. Bless!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by PrettyPhine(f): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pls just want to know, if there will be call up numbers send to schools for those who did not pay the 4k, because I heard its what is need to work ur desired state. Or better still, how can someone who wants to work/ influence the state to be posted go about. Pls knowledgeable should assist.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:
ok thanks but how person go know if him results dey among approved results duh i dont have any ish with any of my results.
ZENOPEE wia u dey
u can go to dsa n check 4 ur name,i knw of people wu chekd 4 dia names b4 list was sent 4 batch B. Bt they didnt allow checkin 4 anoda person
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by PrettyPhine(f): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pls just want to know, if there will be call up numbers send to schools for those who did not pay the 4k, because I heard the call up number is what u need to work ur desired state. Or better still, how can someone who wants to work/ influence the desired state to be posted go about it. Pls knowledgeable person should assist.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
westinfo4040: oga taiye na AAU ekpoma I finish frm o nt buk o
Sorry about the mix up. Howdy bro?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
seunlaww: hi everybody in da house... how re u doing today?
Good good. You?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
PrettyPhine: Pls just want to know, if there will be call up numbers send to schools for those who did not pay the 4k, because I heard its what is need to work ur desired state. Or better still, how can someone who wants to work/ influence the state to be posted go about. Pls knowledgeable should assist.
You dont neccessarily need your call up number to work ur posting this time... Call up number may/may not be sent to school. But you will surely know from your school if you've been mobilized or not.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Good news guys! You will be able to correct those silly errors directly from jamb website before the end of this week. Will reveal more later. They finally bow to public pressure. Watch out for more info on how you will go about it. Bless!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
noordean: u can go to dsa n check 4 ur name,i knw of people wu chekd 4 dia names b4 list was sent 4 batch B. Bt they didnt allow checkin 4 anoda person
ok
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Luvlyfal(f): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
nah...i'm nt
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ahh! Thank You Jesus. Just checked my result and........no issues. #Relieved#

I can go do my online now gringrin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Claroo(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Anugod: Ahh! Thank You Jesus. Just checked my result and........no issues. #Relieved#

Congrats
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kalushaiyke(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
sodiqyinka: Good news guys! You will be able to correct those silly errors directly from jamb website before the end of this week. Will reveal more later. They finally bow to public pressure. Watch out for more info on how you will go about it. Bless!
Thanks bro...waiting
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
kalushaiyke:
Thanks bro...waiting
You welcome sir.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Claroo:
Congrats
Thanks boss cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by richybanky(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
noordean: lol..yes,my madam.
No comment!!! lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Here is the info on how you will go about editing your data directly from jamb website:
1. Go to www.jamb.org.ng

2. Click on your exam year; you will see different options on the exam year dashboard.

3. Click on amend data( Regularized candidates only); it will take you to another page.

4. Input your Jamb registration number on this page and click validate; it will take you to another page.

5. You will then be able to edit the following: Order of names, State of Origin and Local Government, Date of Birth and so on.

P.S: Its advisable we give it little time for they are still working on the site. And yes, it will automatically update the errors on the NYSC website. God help us all. Bless!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by richybanky(m): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Anugod: Ahh! Thank You Jesus. Just checked my result and........no issues. #Relieved#

Congrats
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2014

wow! Congrat
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
Luvlyfal: nah...i'm nt
sister if you want to reply anybody and you want that person to know......

Click *quote* beneath that person's post
It will take you to another page where you can type your reply and click submit.

It will appear like the one you are reading right now.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
sodiqyinka: Here is the info on how you will go about editing your data directly from jamb website:
1. Go to www.jamb.org.ng

2. Click on your exam year; you will see different options on the exam year dashboard.

3. Click on amend data( Regularized candidates only); it will take you to another page.

4. Input your Jamb registration number on this page and click validate; it will take you to another page.

5. You will then be able to edit the following: Order of names, State of Origin and Local Government, Date of Birth and so on.

P.S: Its advisable we give it little time for they are still working on the site. And yes, it will automatically update the errors on the NYSC website. God help us all. Bless!

Nice one, kudos for the good work
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Macmilla(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Toscoas2:
before you get a better reply, tell us d source of d info because you can't tell lie to he d truth frm us here..... undecided
before you get a better reply, tell us d source of d info because you can't tell lie to he d truth frm us here.....
You know, I spent ample time thinking of a suitable reply to your meaningless comment but what keeps coming to my mind is what they say about arguing with a fool.
#justsaying
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Macmilla(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
sodiqyinka: Nothing is confirmed just yet. Lets not panic on this issue. We shall know whats up by this time next month...
Ok bro. Thank God I was not the only one that heard the rumours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.