Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1395983 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by taiwoliu(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
Geedhey:
bro... please what is the update with the new list that was sent to departments today and what happened to the formal mobilization list because my dept EEE it was only 70 names i heard was there now prior to the formal ones that had all cleared students name. please update on that.
yeah, d new list dt ws sent to depts 2day includes d names of dose dt v jst bin cleared.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
zenopee:
Sori 4 d late reply bro nd dem oda OAU peepz. There's bn no lyt in Ife since monday till dis moment. Tho just couple of mins ago, lyt has been restored 2 academics, nd will b restored to halls of residence 2Mao. D lyt ting has hampered several depts from submittn dere graduatn lists for ratification by d Senate 2dam Similarly, based on lyt issue, I heard frm a source dt Senate I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ extending the submission till Monday.
Went to DSA 2, I heard dt dere I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ notn dere for nao, dt dey av not received anytn frm Senatem Anyway let us just kip hoping dt we make dis November batch cos reports reachn me frm a numba of depts I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ dt dey won't b going dis November.
tank u very much 4 ds info my broda,am very very grateful. As u'v jst said, Let's kip hoping....tankz 1ce again!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
dania30:
See the way u sounding like I'm about to die embarassed embarassed grin
How nice of u. Thanks kiss
lol. Does that sound like an obituary?

I was just being caring. Don't want you to use that against me.

Anyways Welcome. I can be nice if i want to. Depends on what side of the bed i wake up from. tongue when are you going to bed?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by tchigofigo(m): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
dania30:
See the way u sounding like I'm about to die embarassed embarassed grin
How nice of u. Thanks kiss
satope1: Pele dear. Find a drug to use na. I can't afford to have you down with a flu o. Get well soon.
hey! you TWO.,go get a room

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
satope1: lol. Does that sound like an obituary?

I was just being caring. Don't want you to use that against me.

Anyways Welcome. I can be nice if i want to. Depends on what side of the bed i wake up from. tongue when are you going to bed?
Lol. Better be waking up from that side of ur bed tongue. Yea, anytime soon
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
tchigofigo:
hey! you TWO.,go get a room
grin grin grin
Btw, how do u pronounce ur moniker. I haven't seen u here b4. U one of those ghosts abi tongue grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by mimiy05: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
taiwoliu: wen I visited d admissions officer 2day, I met sum pple who came to also lodge complaint of name interchange. Dey wr asked to ryt Deir details (matric, correct name order, order of names on nysc). U shld send me ur details in my fone (its sumwhr on d thread), incase I v d opportunity to ryt name 2mao bt mk it early ooo cos I won comot ogb 2mao untl wedsday b4 I return.
@trendiitee darling..... SOR is until call-up leta comes ooo, dt is wht I found out.
@mimiy05... U stay in my childhood area. Attended obalodu (isale haruna) den Sonschos (Ajilete bus/stop)
really?? cool..who knws maybe i saw u then sef...my primary schl was in ogba buh my secondary was close to urs..african church model college...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by mimiy05: 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ayomax:
that nice. you suppose do big girl n do your registration at Chris gate for 1k
grin grin
no be only big girl...lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by tchigofigo(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
dania30:
grin grin grin
Btw, how do u pronounce ur moniker. I haven't seen u here b4. U one of those ghosts abi tongue grin
i'v bn following this thread from page 0, thru virtually evry page..intresting thread though..sodiqyinka n sm others making it happen.,but u two 'luvbirds'..,hmmm..as 4 my moniker, it's easy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
tchigofigo:
i'v bn following this thread from page 0, thru virtually evry page..intresting thread though..sodiqyinka n sm others making it happen.,but u two 'luvbirds'..,hmmm..as 4 my moniker, it's easy
Hehehehe. Welcome formally tho tongue and at least d 'luvbirds' made ur voice to be heard grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by tchigofigo(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
dania30:
Hehehehe. Welcome formally tho tongue and at least d 'luvbirds' made ur voice to be heard grin
tnx..i jst cldn't help but notice the trend of the discussion..4m d first quote..,satope1 trying to b d 'man' n u trying to play d 'lady'.,playing tough n difficult..u both played out ur roles to d script..i was xpcting d 'mellow' part n u did it! perfect! i jst cldn't help bt cm out of ghost mode..bt i'm goin bak..una 2 don try
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
tchigofigo:
tnx..i jst cldn't help but notice the trend of the discussion..4m d first quote..,satope1 trying to b d 'man' n u trying to play d 'lady'.,playing tough n difficult..u both played out ur roles to d script..i was xpcting d 'mellow' part n u did it! perfect! i jst cldn't help bt cm out of ghost mode..bt i'm goin bak..una 2 don try
Funny u! Don't believe everything u see tho, like u said it's a script and I'm just acting grin
Ghost analyst do well to drop by again wink na u try pass!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by OversightTM(m): 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
S/O 2 everyone on here, jst got cleared 4 service dis Nov; glad to be in ur midst. #TeamUniuyo #TeamAccounting
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by tchigofigo(m): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
dania30:
Funny u! Don't believe everything u see tho, like u said it's a script and I'm just acting grin
Ghost analyst do well to drop by again wink na u try pass!!!
aight.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by NnamdiN: 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
dania30:
This explains a lot. I guess that's why they made the 4k optional for this batch cos of the lapses. And I knew somehow they were gonna use the old method and those who paid will just get notifications of their callup no and print outs. I guess the online system is just to have everyone's name in the computer.
It's all good. Lets keep observing
exactly. If you didn't pay, the online stuff is just gra gra smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by OversightTM(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
mimiy05:
really?? cool..who knws maybe i saw u then sef...my primary schl was in ogba buh my secondary was close to..african church model college...
Maybe I knw u both...i once skooled @ obalodu but subsequently went 2 eni-ade 2 complete my pry edu..went 2 barachel afterwards
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
NnamdiN: oga mi I hail o. You never wan tell us wetin u and nysc get.

The issues I told ya about two of ma colleagues have been resolved(the naija way).

After the pre-mobilization lecture yesterday, the state coordinator made it clear to us that those of us not paying the 4k shouldn't worry about those errors as long as the year of birth is correct. i.e those of us not paying are actually being mobilized manually, but they want all prospective corps members to register online, and that's the reason schools need the print out form. So, my colleagues got ehm, a fake form, to enable them collect the manual mob form. (Remember one used an invalid email id so she couldn't print out after a new password had been sent there while the other one had a different course on the form after printing out) they have both been mobilized sha. I just hope it won't affect them in future.

Sidmach no still reply the mail since then sha
Bro, i throw way salute o. D naija way fit go affect o. But i pray it doesnt. I said it on here that even pple that paid should also not worry about the errors. They are not making use of those online info this time. Thats d MOU they signed with NUC when the complaint was getting outta hand. They refuse to let it out so as not to cause panic for those who will compulsorily pay the cash next year. They stopped Sidmach from effecting any change on PCMs data. Its a pleasure i was able to help sha. Thats d force behind ds whole tin. God bless you real gud broda
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
OversightTM:
Maybe I knw u both...i once skooled @ obalodu but subsequently went 2 eni-ade 2 complete my pry edu..went 2 barachel afterwards
bros bros grin u no know am wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by NnamdiN: 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
sodiqyinka: Bro, i throw way salute o. D naija way fit go affect o. But i pray it doesnt. I said it on here that even pple that paid should also not worry about the errors. They are not making use of those online info this time. Thats d MOU they signed with NUC when the complaint was getting outta hand. They refuse to let it out so as not to cause panic for those who will compulsorily pay the cash next year. They stopped Sidmach from effecting any change on PCMs data. Its a pleasure i was able to help sha. Thats d force behind ds whole tin. God bless you real gud broda
you the boss. God bless you too
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
NnamdiN: exactly. If you didn't pay, the online stuff is just gra gra smiley
Its not gra gra bro. They meant business wt dat stuff if not for NUC intervention. Lets just say most of us are lucky.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by NnamdiN: 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
sodiqyinka: Its not gra gra bro. They meant business wt dat stuff if not for NUC intervention. Lets just say most of us are lucky.
ok then. Lucky batch.

Meanwhile I don forward email address and jamb number give person.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
taiwoliu: wen I visited d admissions officer 2day, I met sum pple who came to also lodge complaint of name interchange. Dey wr asked to ryt Deir details (matric, correct name order, order of names on nysc). U shld send me ur details in my fone (its sumwhr on d thread), incase I v d opportunity to ryt name 2mao bt mk it early ooo cos I won comot ogb 2mao untl wedsday b4 I return.
@trendiitee darling..... SOR is until call-up leta comes ooo, dt is wht I found out.
@mimiy05... U stay in my childhood area. Attended obalodu (isale haruna) den Sonschos (Ajilete bus/stop)
Dnt u tink you its gonna b for only Lautech students? Nice one for d updates sha. God bless u.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
dania30:
This explains a lot. I guess that's why they made the 4k optional for this batch cos of the lapses. And I knew somehow they were gonna use the old method and those who paid will just get notifications of their callup no and print outs. I guess the online system is just to have everyone's name in the computer.
It's all good. Lets keep observing
Thats not why the 4k was made optional. And you should know dat nysc don dey use jamb info since last year march. Thats why u see some pple get different DOB to wat their schools sent to jamb(d so called error lists). They are bunch of a**holes. Na NUC mandate dem not to use dat method ds tym. The reason been that its at an introductory stage. Dnt b surprise wen that names of mobilized students come out and u still see funny date of birth. Mind you, if u no register ehn, ur going NOWHERE. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
NnamdiN: ok then. Lucky batch.

Meanwhile I don forward email address and jamb number give person.
I dont get... U forward am gv who?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
frenddy6: Goodnews in da auz. I'm hearing dat our allawee has been raised to d equivalent of dat of a civil servant. C choppin of money. Hurray!
Source? Civil servant in our dreams grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dania n satope1 tryna stage love since 1914 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 19, 2014
Dparagon:
My able boss, Sodiqyinka, may GOD bless you for your time,infos and help to everyone. Keep it up
God bless you too sir
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by sdot4(m): 12:04am On Sep 19, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Computer science.

Those faculties for main camp get sense pass p site own na. You sure for c14 be that.
yes sure c14 by God's Grace...2 departments for main camp follow batch B sef..dem fast
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 19, 2014
taiwoliu: Evening peeps.
Highlight from d NYSC lecture held in Lautech:
Whether u pay 4k or nt, u wl get call-up number. Tho, email/SMS nd schls respectively
All others r tins we knw
nice update then. Was told they werent sure whether those that didnt pay will get d call up number but they will surely know whether they've been mobilized or not.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 19, 2014
Analystshariff: Good Morning e-colleagues!! How wuna dey? Anybody 4rm Niger State Poly Zungeru? NYSC briefing z gonna hold 2day @ 10am prompt. And also mobilization list has been pasted. My name is dere woooooh tank God

#TeambatchC14
Whats up with what you said ur gonna ask?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 19, 2014
taiwoliu: CDS dey 2day ooooo, mk una go iron una green khaki oooI tink its uniform in all schls, Lautech is holding hers 2day by 12, I tink I read sum1 also posting same for anoda schl. Its just a move to justify their 4k request jooor.....
and u were wrong grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 19, 2014
Submission of masterlists start in 3days, end in 8days
Online registration ends in 23days
Mobilization status to PCMs and CPIs in 26/27days.
Collection/printing of call up letters start in 39days.
Orientation camps for batch C 2014 orientation exercise open in 46days.

Weekend starts today. Lets have a lovely one. God bless!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.