Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1394113 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
jennyesh: Every contact wit wetin im need.. Like my own askd for just my reference ID.. So it all depends on what ur contact can work with.. D jamb reg is also used.
which one b reference id?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by jennyesh(f): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
orekelewa9:
which one b reference id?
d ID u get afta 4k payment
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
orekelewa9: i have ds strong feeling dat call up number will come out soon and posting will still go on when its available. IF AKWA IBOM wasnt my state of origin i'll gladly serve here. Sodiyinka stop teling us abt dat jamb reg thing, its only u that seems to know about it. I don ask every oda person na still call up number dem need.
#teamenugu# whether dem like am or not.
And i'll stop talking you hear? I do not need to prove anything to anyone but i doubt if i've ever been wrong with my info. To proof to you how much i know about this whole thing...Drop ur jamb registration number and i'll display all ur details. I mean everything in 24hours. Like i said earlier, i've proved myself beyond any doubt on here. If ur contacts aint making use of that for you, you should blame them and not me. I still stand by what i said... Drop just ur jamb registration number and you will if i know what im talking about or not. I'll even confirm where ur posted to before you see it sef. Thats how confident i am. And i guess i'll stop talking on this thread from now. !!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
orekelewa9: i have ds strong feeling dat call up number will come out soon and posting will still go on when its available. IF AKWA IBOM wasnt my state of origin i'll gladly serve here. Sodiyinka stop teling us abt dat jamb reg thing, its only u that seems to know about it. I don ask every oda person na still call up number dem need.
#teamenugu# whether dem like am or not.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
sodiqyinka: And i'll stop talking you hear? I do not need to prove anything to anyone but i doubt if i've ever been wrong with my info. To proof to you how much i know about this whole thing...Drop ur jamb registration number and i'll display all ur details. I mean everything in 24hours. Like i said earlier, i've proved myself beyond any doubt on here. If ur contacts aint making use of that for you, you should blame them and not me. I still stand by what i said... Drop just ur jamb registration number and you will if i know what im talking about or not. I'll even confirm where ur posted to before you see it sef. Thats how confident i am. And i guess i'll stop talking on this thread from now. !!
haba! No vex na. Bt i go like see where am posted to before i collect my call up number. I go pm u my jamb reg numb so u fit tell me every every!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
orekelewa9:
haba! No vex na. Bt i go like see where am posted to before i collect my call up number. I go pm u my jamb reg numb so u fit tell me every every!
Put it on here. Let everyone see it. I'll post ur details on here too. Mind you i didnt say b4 u see ur mobilization number. I said i'll tell you where ur posted before you yourself know it. Still waiting to see d jamb number. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by wordsplay(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
sodiqyinka: And i'll stop talking you hear? I do not need to prove anything to anyone but i doubt if i've ever been wrong with my info. To proof to you how much i know about this whole thing...Drop ur jamb registration number and i'll display all ur details. I mean everything in 24hours. Like i said earlier, i've proved myself beyond any doubt on here. If ur contacts aint making use of that for you, you should blame them and not me. I still stand by what i said... Drop just ur jamb registration number and you will if i know what im talking about or not. I'll even confirm where ur posted to before you see it sef. Thats how confident i am. [/b]And i guess i'll stop talking on this thread from now. !!
[b]
Ur inputs have been felt and appreciated right from day one. Abeg don't let one person make the whole thread surfer. We appreciate you bro. Chill abeg....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=sodiqyinka]Put it on here. Let everyone see it. I'll post ur details on here too. Mind you i didnt say b4 u see ur mobilization number. I said i'll tell you where ur posted before you yourself know it. Still waiting to see d jamb number. Thanks[/quote
its nt my jamb reg you will use in proving that ur well connected. Post my details say wetin happen sef?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Amliving(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=Chimourinho]click 'like' if u want to serve in Akwa ibom! #winkz[/quote seems awka ibom is a kinda hot cake]

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=orekelewa9][/quote]You are a clown. Seriously. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Amliving(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Chimourinho: click 'like' if u want to serve in Akwa ibom! #winkz
I long to serve in awka ibom but it's not just by clicking "like" how can we make it happen
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
wordsplay: [b][/b]
Ur inputs have been felt and appreciated right from day one. Abeg don't let one person make the whole thread surfer. We appreciate you bro. Chill abeg....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fujirice: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Na beg I dey beg o! Make una no spoil this our small e-family biko!
Sodiqyinka, u need not prove yourself to anybody. At least the infos you've supplied us so far has been authentic so just free them abeg.
Guys and girls, u are free to blv what you want but not discredit someone else's efforts in the process. Bikonu! Ejo!
Make we no spoil things abeg
one love!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Taiye4Christ:

Hahahahaha
I was hoping to hear that! After all, what are friends for?
Good. c u in Borno camp com Nov 4th
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by kaka22(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
@sodiqyinka... I sent you a mail. I am waiting for your response
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sodiqyinka, I understand how you felt reading that. Just look past it and continue the good work here. I‘m sure her words didn‘t come out as she intended.

Orekelewa9, why you no want make we see your details na?
grin Ok, seriously, let‘s just wait and see when the call up numbers will be released... hopefully, soon enough
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Invincible2k2(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote
author=sodiqyinka]And i'll stop talking you hear? I do not need to
prove anything to anyone but i doubt if i've ever been wrong with my
info. To proof to you how much i know about this whole thing...Drop ur
jamb registration number and i'll display all ur details. I mean
everything in 24hours. Like i said earlier, i've proved myself beyond
any doubt on here. If ur contacts aint making use of that for you, you
should blame them and not me. I still stand by what i said... Drop just
ur jamb registration number and you will if i know what im talking about
or not. I'll even confirm where ur posted to before you see it sef.
Thats how confident i am. And i guess i'll stop talking on this thread
from now. !![/quote]

oga sodiq, this is the part i love most. Am leaving gost mode asap
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
noordean: Good. c u in Borno camp com Nov 4th
As long as you will be there in person to welcome me, kosi “were“ grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
page 600? Hmmmmm* u guys are really trying* happy to announce that my name is on the list my school sent to Abuja* #TEAM KSU# TEAM C14# *one Love*

6 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Macmilla(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
sodiqyinka: Put it on here. Let everyone see it. I'll post ur details on here too. Mind you i didnt say b4 u see ur mobilization number. I said i'll tell you where ur posted before you yourself know it. Still waiting to see d jamb number. Thanks
There is no much talk in evening service. My Jamb reg number is 63021199HD. I want you to tell them my school, course of study and year of graduation. NOT EVERYTHING OH!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Akerry:
page 600? Hmmmmm* u guys are really trying* happy to announce that my name is on the list my school sent to Abuja* #TEAM KSU# TEAM C14# *one Love*
Yes boss! Congrats sir.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Macmilla:
There is no much talk in evening service. My Jamb reg number is 63021199HD. I want you to tell them my school, course of study and year of graduation. NOT EVERYTHING OH!!!
I hear.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
sodiqyinka: And i'll stop talking you hear? I do not need to prove anything to anyone but i doubt if i've ever been wrong with my info. To proof to you how much i know about this whole thing...Drop ur jamb registration number and i'll display all ur details. I mean everything in 24hours. Like i said earlier, i've proved myself beyond any doubt on here. If ur contacts aint making use of that for you, you should blame them and not me. I still stand by what i said... Drop just ur jamb registration number and you will if i know what im talking about or not. I'll even confirm where ur posted to before you see it sef. Thats how confident i am. And i guess i'll stop talking on this thread from now. !!
Baaaba oo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
noordean: Baaaba oo
grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Claroo(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
Good Evenin all
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by omolizzy(f): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
At sodiqyinka.....for secondary school dat time I dey sing dis song to one gal wey sabi vex...olukoso npale ogun Mon orisa Mas Je o tenu mi jade. On behalf of her I say no vex.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
As long as you will be there in person to welcome me, kosi “were“ grin
welcom ke! w go enter together ni
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
Akerry: page 600? Hmmmmm* u guys are really trying* happy to announce that my name is on the list my school sent to Abuja* #TEAM KSU# TEAM C14# *one Love*
am happy for u boss.congratz
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by handsum92: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Missed batch B coz of missing jamb number, then the girl I sent to help me check on my name on master list told me my name aint there,I almost had an heart attack....turned out she was kiddin

#teamihave registered
#teammynameonmasterlist
#teampreparation4nYsc begins

Now I can begin my won countdown

#dances shoki

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Claroo(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
Akerry: page 600? Hmmmmm* u guys are really trying* happy to announce that my name is on the list my school sent to Abuja* #TEAM KSU# TEAM C14# *one Love*
Congrats Oga mi
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by playerinc(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
Macmilla:

CHARLES MARTINS ASIEGBU
Medicine and Surgery
University of Nigeria, Nsukka
I can do it too!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Abbies: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hello guys! When we get our call up number lol what does that mean? Sorry I'm trying to make sure I'm not missing anything here

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.