Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,020 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1387229 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Marshiro(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
gudevenin house! got ma call up number dis evenin immediately i paid smiley now i can relax and countdown to camp...........actually i didnt want to pay b4 but my contacts was troubling me for my callup number and i was left with no other option than to pay and more also to knw my fate in tym
#teampaid4k
#teamreceivedcallupnumber
#teamc14

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by LordClem(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
niceeric:

I don't know y,but I feel proud that people like u and d rest are reasons why we shouldn't bend to this evil extortion.....even if na 6 of us finally pull through, dat 24k would be missing from their loot lol

Lemme be the 7th person that'll deny them of the 4k. They ain't getting my shishi and most of my fellow #TeamBUK aint paying shii also.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Marshiro(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
trendiitee please try and confirm if any of your departmental mates dat paid had received dere call up number so dat u can knw wat next to do.........it can b so disappointing n hurting sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
Marshiro:
trendiitee please try and confirm if any of your departmental mates dat paid had received dere call up number so dat u can knw wat next to do.........it can b so disappointing n hurting sad
yeah,,lacreamzy is in dsame dept wit me and she has received her number
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by melucynk(f): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mogenerous:

I dey tell you... so people that said poverty is the reason why people didn't pay, this guy can afford to pay 10folds and won't mean anything.... I have a friend that collected 10k from his dad for ds so called nysc shit and still didn't pay... some of us can't just let our money be used for experiment...

Your money can't be used for experiment but cheating or stealing from your parents is good..cos I don't see any difference with what d nysc gangsters re doing..

Na wa ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Iyabetajos(f): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
chrisexy:

Yes, they did.
I read Mass Communication.

wow had lots of friendz dere nyyc dear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Aksimple47(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
kingsleyuzo:
I know some of us will like to influence there posting,you can pm me up if you want to influence your posting to any state of your choice.i myself will meet you ppl at akwa ibom.
pls let me hav ur pin--4 any help
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Iyabetajos(f): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Drakula:

Jossites here,

wow nyc meetin u here.:hav u received ur callup numba?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by curiouses: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Horlawoomey:

Your head dey there Padi mi, loving your updates.

Please who help me see the following people; Nabsprada, curiouses, Feyifahm and Taiye4Christ ?
Thanks bro....I'm still much around. I seldom commenting as the the board is becoming more bigger and the new comers are of 'straight-to-business and tantrums' nature. How your side?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
osemu8:
na so dem dey talk after dem go dey find how to do redeployment

Lolz....... I am not a mama's boy, I have been to the north when the heat was more than this, so no lele.

Eyes don see many things mehn, all na story today, person wey no go die no go die.

Its only God that can kill and safe us anywhere we are.

SALAM

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
curiouses:

Thanks bro....I'm still much around. I seldom commenting as the the board is becoming more bigger and the new comers are of 'straight-to-business and tantrums' nature. How your side?

Everything is fine bro, me self dey fear all these e war brouhaha, I no want someone to knack my head with broken bottle.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by LordClem(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
Iyabetajos:

wow had lots of friendz dere nyyc dear

Another Macosite reporting from Bayero University, Kano.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Mogenerous(f): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
melucynk:

Your money can't be used for experiment but cheating or stealing from your parents is good..cos I don't see any difference with what d nysc gangsters re doing..

Na wa ooo

miss, where in my post did I say I cheated or stole from my parents? 2, whatever any individual does isnt my own to judge as well isn't any of my business, after all, he collected from his parents not mine... 3, the dude collected from his parents, whatever consequence that arises from it is wholly his, tell me what consequence nysc will get for extorting us? your point ain't in place pls
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Mogenerous(f): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
melucynk:

Na wa ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Mogenerous(f): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
melucynk:

Na wa ooo

miss, where in my post did I say I cheated or stole from my parents? 2, whatever any individual does isnt my own to judge as well isn't any of my business, after all, he collected from his parents not mine... 3, the dude collected from his parents, whatever consequence that arises from it is wholly his, tell me what consequence nysc will get for extorting us? your point ain't in place pls

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by lilylurv(f): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
sabiguy:

Baby no vex... Sorry if u think that sounded harsh but I ain't referring to people like you! With all due respect I withdraw that from YOUR own side... By the way, you r right about the voice of the masses thing and also dont forget that when they (masses)cry for change, there is always a price to be paid too... I understand the situation in the country and I'm facing it in my own little way too!

Stop thinking what your government can do for you, always think what you can do for your government--- John F. Kennedy

cool

If change must happen in a nation, it all starts from individual. If we don't fight for our rights now, our unknown generation will pay dearly for it. ASUU will go on strike cuz government aint reaching a compromise with them, NLC will go on strike cuz government increased fuel pupm price, so many other bodies...even medical doctors....in a nutshell, they are all fighting for their RIGHTS. The NYSC DG won't tell me that 50% of the 4k paid won't go unused for the primary motive...what we are saying here is 'Why extort the innocent fresh graduates?' 1,500Naira is more than enough for the assignment.
Nobody is saying government should do everything...but with the payment, NYSC is beginning to loose its core aim. Why should I pay to serve my father's land
I finished from FUTA, and I tell you, they do send result occasionally to guardians...without charging no one. So what's the big deal in sending bulk msg of 1.50K?
Thanks
N.B. - WAEC scratch card or JAMB scratch card isn't yet up to 1000Naira.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
Marshiro:
gudevenin house! got ma call up number dis evenin immediately i paid smiley now i can relax and countdown to camp...........actually i didnt want to pay b4 but my contacts was troubling me for my callup number and i was left with no other option than to pay and more also to knw my fate in tym
#teampaid4k
#teamreceivedcallupnumber
#teamc14

cry We lost a dear soldier!!! All the best man!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
LordClem:

Lemme be the 7th person that'll deny them of the 4k. They ain't getting my shishi and most of my fellow #TeamBUK aint paying shii also.
+1 Soldier! God bless you man!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
melucynk:

Na wa ooo
Smh, this illustration just doesn't fit in! If I steal from my momma's purse, it's rightful 'cause she's working 'cause of me, but at the same time it ain't rightful just because I didn't seek her consent or ask for permission! But anyhow it is, my momma's money is my money, my right!! Now tell me, how's the 4k their motherf*cking right, whether rightful or not??!! We getting this whole shii without paying is even supposed to be our right! *sigh*. Niceeric once asked me to chill already, I'm chilling, ain't saying more!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Mogenerous(f): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
hawdi:

Smh, this illustration just doesn't fit in! If I steal from my momma's purse, it's rightful 'cause she's working 'cause of me, but at the same time it ain't rightful just because I didn't seek her consent or ask for permission! But anyhow it is, my momma's money is my money, my right!! Now tell me, how's the 4k their motherf*cking right, whether rightful or not??!! We getting this whole shii without paying is even supposed to be our right! *sigh*. Niceeric once asked me to chill already, I'm chilling, ain't saying more!!

I tire o... people don't wanna look like dunce for paying so they are finding excuses and picking at those that refused to pay...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Marshiro(m): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
trendiitee:
yeah,,lacreamzy is in dsame dept wit me and she has received her number
Jst av faith n kip praying dear!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Sammyblaq(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tashaa:
whats so funny about what he wrote. u just displaying your stupidity everywhere.. okay fine, we'v seen you.. we know you paid 4k. we know you finished from canada and we know you got youe tattoo from New.York. anyother thing..
thank u very much for that..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
lilylurv:

If change must happen in a nation, it all starts from individual. If we don't fight for our rights now, our unknown generation will pay dearly for it. ASUU will go on strike cuz government aint reaching a compromise with them, NLC will go on strike cuz government increased fuel pupm price, so many other bodies...even medical doctors....in a nutshell, they are all fighting for their RIGHTS. The NYSC DG won't tell me that 50% of the 4k paid won't go unused for the primary motive...what we are saying here is 'Why extort the innocent fresh graduates?' 1,500Naira is more than enough for the assignment.
Nobody is saying government should do everything...but with the payment, NYSC is beginning to loose its core aim. Why should I pay to serve my father's land
I finished from FUTA, and I tell you, they do send result occasionally to guardians...without charging no one. So what's the big deal in sending bulk msg of 1.50K?
Thanks

God bless you for this write up. We've been saying it, them no gree understand! No be by how much I get for hand, nor by how much I get studs and tattoos...if the fee was fixed below 2k, most people wouldn't have seen it as a problem, but this is 4 frigging k for God's sake, just for a mail or two?! That's just what most of us are up against. I'm tired mehn!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
lilylurv:

Thanks

I feel your point and I share your view too! The sad part is that there hasn't been any official protests by the PCMs except on social media. Maybe if there is a body or association that could speak for PCMs, it could have been a different case and by the way, the matter is still in the house of assembly which seem to be the last hope for fresh graduates not paying the 4k. In other words, are we going to let all these power tussle delay us? I guess No, but as for me, if 4k is what they need, i dont think it is too much considering the fact that i'll still get 2500 in camp and also 19,800 monthly or more (if states pays) In this case, I guess you are left with one option of following the manual way which is "getting it from your school"

Give to ceaser what is for ceaser... Jesus

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Sammyblaq(m): 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
sabiguy:

Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin you re freaking cracking me up! I usually don't diss ladies so I'll just laugh it off.. I'm sorry if you feel offended by my laughter. I'm not responsible for whatever is frustrating you. #FreeMe
some have food but cannot eat....some can eat but have no food. #Aline
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by priscaoge(f): 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sammyblaq:

thank u very much for that..

Matured coolcool

That reminds me, I wanted to ask this question before but it skipped my memory, what if after paying the 4k and your name wasn't mobilized? What will be d person's fate?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mogenerous:

I tire o... people don't wanna look like dunce for paying so they are finding excuses and picking at those that refused to pay...
And not like we ever castigated them for paying. Everyone has his right to choose whatever!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Sammyblaq(m): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
niceeric:

it would av been better if u remained quiet......
all dem niggys sef....dey form don here cos of 4k. We go jam 4 mami
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Macmilla(m): 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
dstnd:
I don catch dem. OoooViewing this topic: sojiboy(m), meeva(f), zlatan,
kaka22(m), Hibiscuss(m), Tnot(m), Macmilla,
NnamdiN(m), handsum92, deola11, Titiluvly(f),
kuhuz(f), sdot4(m), omo4me(f), dozzynet(m),
princetunex(m), AkumaAmanda(f), kingsleyuzo,
mimiy05(f), navistar(m), Carmal90(m), dania30(f)
and 6 guest(s)
Oops! Someone caught me in ghost mode.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Haryoryhemie(f): 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
sabiguy:

Baby no vex... Sorry if u think that sounded harsh but I ain't referring to people like you! With all due respect I withdraw that from YOUR own side... By the way, you r right about the voice of the masses thing and also dont forget that when they (masses)cry for change, there is always a price to be paid too... I understand the situation in the country and I'm facing it in my own little way too!

Stop thinking what your government can do for you, always think what you can do for your government--- John F. Kennedy

cool

For d very first time.................. ........... .. .....................
I love dis
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sammyblaq:

some have food but cannot eat....some can eat but have no food. #Aline

We have food and we can eat..... Gloooorryyyy be to thee ohhhh Looord! #Aaaaammeeen

cool cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

For d very first time.................. ........... .. .....................
I love dis

Lol... Baby u dey fall my hand cool cool undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.