Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1387304 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by busyinks(f): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pls ous I heard an info 29t dat my dept didn't take our names to student affairs to submit to nysc, dat it ws Jst sent to student affairs today. Pls wat dos dat means oo. Nw scared
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by teelord1(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
please house ooooo!!!!!
Help Help Help oooooooopppoo

I have small problem ma nii

Pls can this actually hinder my mobilization or it won't cause bp don dey raise o buh still #TeamNotPaying4k,
we were gave a form
to fill bck in sch in the form I input a different jamb registration
number,
so it was later wen I got my jamb admission letter dat I
see I made mistake so wen I did my online registration I input d
reg no jamb gave me n it was smooth n okay.
my fear nw is that
hp there won't b conflict in d jamb reg I submitted in sch manually
4 reg and d 1 I did online on nysc website ll dz nt hinder my
mobilisation, because I dunno if sch send dat jamb reg no 2 nysc
like dat or na only name dem send.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Haryoryhemie(f): 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
fweshblacboai2:
you re forever welcome

Don't R/Toast her..... .... D greeting don too much nau, after all na fresher una two be
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
Reading thru posts here,nysc has done more harm than good with d online stuff,people pay 4k n they have not gotten their callup numbers,thank God mine was manual,I wouldn't hv been able to stand this anxiety period,d hard fact is that many persons might miss out of C14 due to wrong data,I wish u guys d best,
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Hibiscuss(m): 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
sabiguy:

Sorry I know I shouldn't comment on this but then, "how do u mean" sounds funny to me when someone told you "go to abuja". As in... Is there any other way he would tell u to go to abuja
grin
Excuse my excitement. I'll accept the blame if u para for me

Actually, that 'Go to abuja' looks like 'go to hell'. That's the main reason he asked what the guy meant.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
busyinks:
Pls ous I heard an info 29t dat my dept didn't take our names to student affairs to submit to nysc, dat it ws Jst sent to student affairs today. Pls wat dos dat means oo. Nw scared
I guess is too late to b mobilized
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 12:10am On Oct 11, 2014
busyinks:

cry am sorry, it means your dept wasn't able to meet the deadline and thus your departmental list containing list of PCMs, weren't included on the masterlist that was sent to abuja for mobilisation. Am so sorry!! Your Dept F-ed up real bad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Kennycyphers(m): 12:26am On Oct 11, 2014
hephzibahbeulah:
I grew up in delta,i dislike dt state. I have akwaibom,ogun,cross river,or ibadan. My BB has issues for now,wen i sort it out,i will add u up.

OK.. nice choice,.. I will be waiting till whenever you resolve the issue... Thanks
But why do u dislike Delta
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Kossyne(m): 1:04am On Oct 11, 2014
sabiguy:

Hmmmm.... Okay let's wait for the manual lists... Maybe there is an error or traffic on sidmach's AMS (automated mass-mailing system) cuz I av a couple of guys from OAU facing the same thing u r! Name on master lists, paid and no call up digits yet! I still av a feeling u r on the good side..
Don't panic yet!

Shalom!

Then what's the essence of paying the 4k in the first place if one is still going to wait for it to be posted in his/her school.

Her not getting the call up no means the purpose of paying the fee has been defeated.

How do NYSC plan to address this problem?

#teampaidnocallupnumber.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fulfillment2020(m): 1:17am On Oct 11, 2014
sabiguy:

Dude speak English... Sorry we dont speak no ndewo thing up here! Maybe speak ijebu or Ibadan. That could do. #JustKidding. #NoVex
I ain't Ibo but for making this statement, i term you to be a tribal bigot. Try and get a life dude.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 2:08am On Oct 11, 2014
Taiye4christ u r sighted..whtxup ore?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 2:11am On Oct 11, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

Don't R/Toast her..... .... D greeting don too much nau, after all na fresher una two be
fweshblackboi1 don tey 4 here
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 2:13am On Oct 11, 2014
I am back, back for the best! Missed y‘all crazy crazy. I know I missed quite a lot, but I‘m taking time to read every single page I missed (almost a hundred pages). Hope to catch up soon and flow with you guys.
*teamC14
*teamnevergiveup
*teamhappyendings
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Sammyblaq(m): 2:53am On Oct 11, 2014
ggirl4real:

No just mind the dude, na oversabi dey worry am
ok o...thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by emmasage(m): 3:51am On Oct 11, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

Sure, there's no mistake in God's plan but we are always too quick to pick for ourselves thereby ignoring Him and lose d prepared package
there are no mistakes in Gods plan(s) for "us". Rather, "we" mistake Gods plan(s) for us!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 11, 2014
Kennycyphers:

OK.. nice choice,.. I will be waiting till whenever you resolve the issue... Thanks
But why do u dislike Delta
D level of criminality dere is too high,d major parts of d state are very dirty,dere is no fresh air in dt state. D state is just too dangerous for me#myopinion#

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by aydrianoo: 4:22am On Oct 11, 2014
pls has anybody printed their biodata page i tried printing it and i got a response saying sumtn abt no record found for this email ensure you have completed your registration.. mind u i hv printed the reg slip..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by chizzydiamond(f): 4:24am On Oct 11, 2014
I still don't comprehend why some pple will pay the 4k without receiving call up num . Cuz from the look of things the call up nums are ready for everyone including those that did not pay.cuz ones u just pay sucessfully u will receive two mails one ur transaction was suxcessful second congrtulation bla bla ur nysc call up num is. So for pple that paid yet they haven't gotten theirs it looks and sound strange .but all the same don't panic thursday is around the corner enjoy.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 11, 2014
fulfillment2020:
[s]I ain't Ibo but for making this statement, i term you to be a tribal bigot[/s] No I'm not a tribal bigot, but I can't pretend to understand a language I actually don't understandTry and get a life dude I got a very interesting one.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 4:49am On Oct 11, 2014
aydrianoo:
pls has anybody printed their biodata page i tried printing it and i got a response saying sumtn abt no record found for this email ensure you have completed your registration.. mind u i hv printed the reg slip..
That print biodata page doesn't work man! It's same thing it tells everybody. Just go to the tab 'resume registration' u can print from there
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 11, 2014
Kossyne:

[s]
Then what's the essence of paying the 4k in the first place if one is still going to wait for it to be posted in his/her school.[/s]
Well... At this point, getting the callup number (either email or manually) is d priority!

[s]Her not getting the call up no means the purpose of paying the fee has been defeated[/s]. We r running out of time, but people who paid and didn't get their callup numbers should lodge a complain if they eventually got mobilized! I think they would rectify it!

[s]How do NYSC plan to address this problem?[/s] its a big slap on NYSC if they don't have a good reason for such error.

#teampaidnocallupnumber #Ifeelyourpain.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 5:00am On Oct 11, 2014
osemu8:
Reading thru posts here,nysc has done more harm than good with d online stuff,people pay 4k n they have not gotten their callup numbers,thank God mine was manual,I wouldn't hv been able to stand this anxiety period,d hard fact is that many persons might miss out of C14 due to wrong data,I wish u guys d best,
Lol grin yea, Amen!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 11, 2014
Hibiscuss:

Actually, that 'Go to abuja' looks like 'go to hell'. That's the main reason he asked what the guy meant.

Yea! I get the message and that's exactly why it looks funny to me! grin cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by donTee01(m): 5:12am On Oct 11, 2014
Morning to PCM in this virtual building. Its a pleasure to be a part of this community, and thumbs up to y'all concerning the timely information dissemination. cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by busyinks(f): 5:32am On Oct 11, 2014
navistar:

cry am sorry, it means your dept wasn't able to meet the deadline and thus your departmental list containing list of PCMs, weren't included on the masterlist that was sent to abuja for mobilisation. Am so sorry!! Your Dept F-ed up real bad
We were pre mobilized by the school itself b4 d nysc mobilization, and we hears it ws taken to nysc on the 26 of sept, wat am Nt gettn is dis happenin nw
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dania30(f): 5:33am On Oct 11, 2014
Simonagbons:

Same AAU? DEPT?
U are an aauite? Everyone was mobilized, don't think u shud be worried o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Simonagbons(m): 5:41am On Oct 11, 2014
dania30:

I know

Thanks

Waiting continues
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by sojiboy(m): 6:49am On Oct 11, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
I am back, back for the best! Missed y‘all crazy crazy. I know I missed quite a lot, but I‘m taking time to read every single page I missed (almost a hundred pages). Hope to catch up soon and flow with you guys.
*teamC14
*teamnevergiveup
*teamhappyendings

welcome back dude mi

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Hibiscuss(m): 7:09am On Oct 11, 2014
fulfillment2020:
I ain't Ibo but for making this statement, i term you to be a tribal bigot. Try and get a life dude.

You only read the first line and not the last line.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Hibiscuss(m): 7:25am On Oct 11, 2014
sabiguy:

Bros, you can't feel his pain cos you ain't part of the team. You are on the opposite team.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2014
dania30:

Sis good morning. Please I've been wondering, don't know if you gat any answer to this. Do you think that NYSC will mobilise all the names of PCMs sent by every CPI? Some PCMs here are sure school sent their names yet no call up number. Could it be that...

Cc: Sodiqyinka
Cc: Any other housemate that can help.

Taiye4Christ welcome back. You were greatly missed.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Drakula(m): 7:34am On Oct 11, 2014
tslimpez:
I slept off ohh. buh am back. pass me the bowl of popcorn

Here oh, still De chop, waiting for the next e-war before posting is out. When posting comes out I bet you, there will be enough tears here and more e-wars. No be prophecy oh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.