Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1381955 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2014
trendiitee:
Make una fight well well..... Jeezz!!!!! Dis is just frustrating.. After una don curse and insult each other finish ehn and den una cum meet sumwia later in life,,u knw how e go be nw..
Anyways,,all of u shd pray 4 me to get my number 2day.... And pls wen u pple re done fighting,,,I'll come back.. I can't stand dis kind of atmoshere,, dat is why I'm always pleading and begging pple who re @each other's throat... Buh I don't tink sabiguy will even listen to me 2day,,so I decided to let him be.

Goodmorning to you all

Morning to you too! Make dem reach 1 million, I'll handle their cases one after the other! Nor be Nigerians They r my people and I'll curb their injected act of obfuscation! I hope you get your number. By the way, @bolded.. People of this mentality don't go far, I can assure you they'll get curbed along the way for we don't need outdated mentalities in the affair of stepping up this great nation! Critism is part of the price to be paid by change agents so it won't shock me when they come up with their usual way of tryna make their selves look better.

Enjoy your day. Happy New week!

Shalom!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Ayomax(m): 6:27am On Oct 13, 2014
sabiguy:

Ayomax or oyeludef is behind that halfbreed crap but its none of my business
menh this guy is a clown. lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2014
Ayomax:

menh this guy is a clown. lwkmd

You r a bigger one and I can only imagine how u r feeling right now. You know I already checkmate your sstupidity.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fweshblacboai2(m): 6:44am On Oct 13, 2014
Haryoryhemie:

m cool
good to know...so hw was ur nite?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by tboy11(m): 6:47am On Oct 13, 2014
the purpose of this thread is being defeated by all these e- war , e - quarrel and what have u..a lot of people come here to find useful info and not to read pages of fights ...please I beg everyone to let peace reign... I take God beg Una or better still make Una open another thread to continue Una fight

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Drakula(m): 6:52am On Oct 13, 2014
Taiye4Christ >;Dpost=27087356:

Lollllls
You go good for independent observer during the forthcoming election.
grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fweshblacboai2(m): 6:52am On Oct 13, 2014
Good morning to ma E peeps. Hope y'all had a splendid nite? And to the pweety ladies on here,love y'all *winks*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Drakula(m): 6:54am On Oct 13, 2014
Halfcastbreed:
phheeewww.. finally updated with d house. its bn a long long reading.
Chai, i respect your patience, though the thread is interesting but.... Over 700pages.? You try, even if you were just breezing through em... You try no be small thing
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by lacreamzy(f): 6:54am On Oct 13, 2014
trendiitee:
Make una fight well well..... Jeezz!!!!! Dis is just frustrating.. After una don curse and insult each other finish ehn and den una cum meet sumwia later in life,,u knw how e go be nw..
Anyways,,all of u shd pray 4 me to get my number 2day.... And pls wen u pple re done fighting,,,I'll come back.. I can't stand dis kind of atmoshere,, dat is why I'm always pleading and begging pple who re @each other's throat... Buh I don't tink sabiguy will even listen to me 2day,,so I decided to let him be.

Goodmorning to you all
gud morning dearest sis.I pray you get your call up number today in jn. smiley kiss
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 13, 2014
Halfcastbreed:
phheeewww.. finally updated with d house. its bn a long long reading.

You
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by suyamasta(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2014
sodiqyinka:
So no more registration as far as Batch C 2014 is concerned. 54days of registrations ended yesterday.

Mobilization's status to PCMs and CPIs in
2/3days.
Collection/printing of call up letters start in
15days.
Orientation camps for batch C 2014 orientation
exercise open in 22days.

Congratulations to those who have gotten their call up numbers(including myself). Please those that paid but havent received theirs should relax for they are in with a 60/40% chance of getting it before thursday. Please do not panic. What will be, will be. All PCMs will learn their fate this week. God help us all. Good morning y'all once again.
before friday or on friday we all go know our position
Good morning errrrrrbody in da house
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2014
sabiguy:

Typical bush boi! If defending attacks is what you call pride then I totally understand why you remain a voiceless fellow. FYI, If I ever fall, I'll still live a better life than you ever will! #Freak
before I return u to d ignore mode uve always been on with me,let me tell u something..... no matter wat u say here, no matter the fights u put up to save ur self, no matter the number of words u type and post here to probably bring u even with everyone here, it's too late foo....ure done...u don't even need to come on here anymore it's finished...infact ur stupidity has reached d peak it can ever reach in here and there's no coming down for it...dude,a normal person( which I know ure not) would just leave this thread to save whatever is left of him.

and loool.....did u say ure living better than I am??.... . looooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!......though I'm not so naive(like u) as to posting a pic to show any class cos it's not needed but guy,u no reach....i swear

11 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2014
Morning housemates. Hope y'all had a restful night.

Sis Trendiitee, I pray you get your call up number today in Jesus name.

Errrmm, please wonderful housemates, no matter how hard, let us resist every temptation to derail the purpose of this thread. We know better than to divert our attention to some inconsequential matter. Henceforth, let's avoid responding to sly distractions please.
Boredom started this second ish, but before we knew it, it escalated and took underserving prominence. Let's watch it henceforth please.

God bless us all!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2014
Good morning peepz!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 7:56am On Oct 13, 2014
Anugod:
Morning housemates. Hope y'all had a restful night.

Sis Trendiitee, I pray you get your call up number today in Jesus name.
Amen ooooo,,tanks dear.. How was ur night?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fweshblacboai2(m): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2014
Am so so so happy to inform y'all dat God has done it again...My sister gave birth to beautiful baby gal and using this opportunity to invite both foes and fwends I got on here to the naming ceremony which is schedule for tomao

N B: Do not eat before coming and to be on a safe side bring along wif you ANDREW LIVER sait,cos yhu gonna eat and eat and I bet it with you,you gonna forget your preferred state of deployment..

Its Fwesblacboai.........

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2014
sabiguy:

Trust me bro, I'll sort this out... Keep Ur ways up.

Please do! Just learn to ignore people that rub you the wrong way. Goodmorn btw
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 13, 2014
Gud mornin 2 u all,op u al slept wel
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Ayomax(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2014
sabiguy:

You r a bigger one and I can only imagine how u r feeling right now. You know I already checkmate your sstupidity. Lowlife boi!
guess I will start ignoring you, you really need help (rehab tinz) we will be praying for you. There are two ways to be fooled, One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true. Lying to yourself is more deeply ingrained than lying to others.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by donTee01(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2014
Morning.. How can i contact nysc support center. I've not received my call up number, anyone pls.(either phone number or email) cry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Tnot(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2014
Morning house, some of ma guys from school informed my last night that mobilization number is out in my school. But only 7 people from my department were mobilized.
I'm not on the list sha #Sad mood

Find out from your school
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2014
feyisikemi1:
Glad to have you here, dear. You are welcome to the house. Please introduce yourself: the institution you finished from and course?

Olabisi onabanjo university
Applied zoology
#teamhavegottenmycallupno
You are welcome Sweet@, Hope You are through With the "HELLful" clearance

Goodmorning house!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Vicky2k(m): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2014
Hi Guys, please is it right for the registrar of a school to tell his Prospective Corps Students that they should all go and pay 4k Online because for those who want to collect it in the school, he will not be able to go to Abuja to Collect their Call up Letters

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 13, 2014
Just wondering why ppl find it easy to trade words causing unnecesary e-quarels, time spent in typin al ds abusive words can actualy b used in educatin/impactin lives here,so y d e-controversy? Its even easier 2 ignore than typin al ds abusive words and it displays level of maturity in d forum. No ofence pls,bt enuf is enuf.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by wordsplay(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2014
Mogenerous:

cc: hawdi, anugod, ggirl4real, whoelse oh dania30, wordplay, whoelse oh.... Oya, sabiguy, shoot on...

*Eats popcorn*
I was considering you for the peace ambassadorship, but I've changed my mind.... grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2014
Vicky2k:
Hi Guys, please is it right for the registrar of a school to tell his Prospective Corps Students that they should all go and pay 4k Online because for those who want to collect it in the school, he will not be able to go to Abuja to Collect their Call up Letters

Are u representin OOU? Learnt d skul informd their students they aint responsible for getin their call up numbas/letters

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Tnot(m): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2014
Vicky2k:

He must be "mading" for saying that

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Drakula(m): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2014
Kai, i just de enjoy myself oh,
I believe some people advocated for an e war, why are they shying away in the name of peace?
Me, i just de watch the show!
This sabiguy, na you be Actor oh, Actor no de die for film, else film go finish,
O boy see as people gather the guy beat am blue black.
Actor come rise, give everybody one e blow, them scatter. Chai i de feel this actor
Abeg oh as taiye4christ talk, na observer i be oh, na film i de watch, i no de inside the film
Still on my mat, eating popcorn with tslimpeZ, in this cinema... #waitingPatientlyForPosting

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2014
Kennycyphers:
Why una dey carry this guy matter for head like Gala sellers for express ... and... Sabiguy abeg drop the curse words , it makes no sense... this is a social platform for sharing information. I see no need for insults, please let go and let's forge ahead. We all gat pride I know but you mustn't reply everybody cos it goes a long way to extend the e-quarrel I have been witnessing from this my ghost mode zone.

All am saying is let's forge ahead and put the past behind us. Enough of the e-war.

Well said! GM btw..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Drakula(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2014
suyamasta:

before friday or on friday we all go know our position
Good morning errrrrrbody in da house
Hey suyamasta my guy is back, where you dissappear go? Good morning.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2014
donTee01:
Morning.. How can i contact nysc support center. I've not received my call up number, anyone pls.(either phone number or email) cry

Info@nysc.gov.ng nt sure tho
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2014
Tnot:
Morning house, some of ma guys from school informed my last night that mobilization number is out in my school. But only 7 people from my department were mobilized.
I'm not on the list sha #Sad mood

Find out from your school

cry sorry bro. I know the feeling, better things are in your future even if it's with a15, but double confirm to avoid hearsay. In the main time, keep ur head up high and look forward to a brighter and more positive tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.