Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,965 members, 7,828,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1387204 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 9:41am On Oct 18, 2014
jennyesh:
ur wlcm... My nyt was ok. Ve a grt day

You too
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2014
When you arise in the morning, think of what a
precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to
think, to enjoy, to love....Good morning to all I'm
Karid and may we have a bembestic weekend

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by butanep(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2014
ridimic1:
uniben
@ ridimic1[color=#000099][/color] you are just simply the best... just deserve a wine in this forum... I cut hand for you... uploading the full uniben list pasted was a nice job... you didn't just go there to check yours but to bring it to others... Baba na woman born you.
You have prove yourself outstanding in this house. Some people go there to check their but you took the pain to snap and ur MB to upload it... I greet you. That is a true UNIBEN blood... UNIBEN student allow their brothers keeper since 1970. Am proud to rep UNIBN. Weldone job.
Guy box me ur pin or no

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2014
austinimo:
Hello house,
My wife just got her call-up number and I want her to not just serve in Lagos where I live but have her orientation course done there. Can I simply believe that they will post her to Lagos? or do I need to do an extra thing to be sure of her posting?
Go to the NYSC Sect at Oju elegba with a letter from your place of work, Marriage Certificate and the newspaper page where her change of name was printed before 21st(Monday). You should go with some brown envelope as well(if you know wat i mean wink ). She will be posted to Lagos on marriage ground. Make sure you go there on monday cos the whole thing must get to Abuja by Tuesday or she may have to face the stress of redeployment. Cheers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2014
DavidHume:
GOODMORNING HOUSE!

@ my peeps in d house! I salute everyone and pray that Gods plan for ur life shall come to full manifestation, it cool being here and reading post of guys awaitin call up no/ letter nd posting and happy am seeing goodnewz.

DavidHume is d moniker, with all humiliy i opened d batch A 2014 thread and had great peeps who av made close frnds wit from oda schools nd state as a result of ds thread, and am presently still a serving corp member in lagos, finished from oau (philosophy in particular) so to my oau peeps or to anyone who would b needing my help unto any question or advice i wld be glad to render such.......

To my short advice and experience abt service.....pls make sure u go wit a positive mind set, which is just my kin advice to u, despite graduatin 2012 oau didnt approve our result till late 2013 which qualify us goin for servc 2014, spent a whole full year at home, while in ds divastated state, i never knew der await so much blessin for me, so pls for wateva reason give thanks always my frnds.
Most people get destroyed in life when dey hold negative mindset as rgrds whateva task der partake in. With faith and ur brain fully working nysc is never a wasted one year of ur life, pls hold dat close in ur right hand. See a problem to solve anywher u ar posted nd u will go places.

And to dos who say servin in lagos isnt worth it, dey were and are shallow nd dogmatic in der thinking, i bless God dat am serving in lagos, in a ministry in ikeja. And God has bein working. Wit all humility as a result of ds,i av had and still avin access to directors,commisioners and special advicers offices, remember d emphasis of d "s", while some of dem now see me and call me deir son, i now eat on d same table wit deir p.a's simply as a result of a project nd a problem am solving for dem which i av taken as my own individual cd project (i av a partner who we ar together workind on ds, he is also a corper), as a matter of fact we had a meetin wit d spokesperson, project cordinator and d MD of lamata yesterday- friday nd wld b goin on a tour wit dem soon, which wld b crowned wit a meetin with d chief of staff of lagos and the governor himself in few days time. I avnt gotten far in ds project nd a few number of dem wer already asking for i and my partners c.v dat dey wld like to appreciate us wit jobs immediately after our service which definately means after my service nd d execution of ds projects i wld select jobs nd av d priveledge to link close peeps to meet ppl who av ds jobs nd by den am sure u'all wld read of d project in all newspaper.

Why all ds epistles, just to tell u dat go to service wit a positive mindset nd beyond your alawee, ur brain plus ur kaaki wld open doors for u.pls pls and pls if u cab influence positively u postin to a city pls do , nd if not a whole lot of opportunity await u also in dat rural setting.

I wish u all a very successfull service year ahead, for any questions to help u wit, i wld b glad. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
O'Chukwu. It's the Lords doing brother.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 18, 2014
curiouses:

She ought to have submitted her Evidence of husband's place of work or Domicile, Marriage Certificate and Newspaper Change of Name before the Masterlist were sent to the NYSC NDHQ. Unless she seeks redeployment, I don't think you can do anything at this moment.
Yes, she can. On/b4 monday or she wont stand a chance. How far bro. Been a while.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by curiouses: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Yes, she can. On/b4 monday or she wont stand a chance. How far bro. Been a while.
I'm good bro...Got my callup number yesterday... what next?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Tnot(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2014
butanep:
of course now... for the general public to know... affidavit alone is not enough... you have to publish it in one of the National Newspapers and get a copy of it for some certain reasons...Any application you intend to seek for, a photocopy of that page must be enclosed.

Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2014
curiouses:

I'm good bro...Got my callup number yesterday... what next?
Hahaha! Ping me na.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by butanep(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2014
Tnot:

Thanks
u re welcome
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fulfillment2020(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2014
Wow...... Call-up letter rolling in, have you seen yours?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2014
fulfillment2020:
Call up letters?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2014
fulfillment2020:

Lies that touches the heart
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Kossyne(m): 11:24am On Oct 18, 2014
navistar:

Lies that touch the bum-bum...

Even Satan himself dey learn work from the guy.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Printing of Call up letters by those that paid in 10days.

Collection of Call up letters for those that didnt pay in 11days.

Batch C 2014 Orientation Camps open in 17days.
Morning house. Happy weekend to all of us. God bless.
God bless u too,dear.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2014
Kossyne:

Lol! Mayb he meant callup numbers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 18, 2014
NnamdiN:
Mizcurrency got an e-boo yet? lipsrsealed
Pls,does dt "N" at the end of ur moniker stand for "Nnaji"? Gudmorning bro...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fulfillment2020(m): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2014
navistar:

Kossyne:

navistar:

grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Kossyne(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2014
navistar:

Lol! Mayb he meant callup numbers

Abi, maybe we should let him off as a first offender, but next time he should get his facts right. Lotta peeps depend on this thread as a source of info. We wouldn't tolerate any unnecessary panic based on false information. Fulfillment2020 pls be guided.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by bigjayswagz: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2014
The high BP is finally over! I just gota congratulatory mail from nysc sayin i ve bin fomally mobilised for NYSC bathc C. I now hae ma call up number! Thank you Jesus! Iyanapaja camp in Lagos here i come!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fulfillment2020(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kossyne:

Abi, maybe we should let him off as a first offender, but next time he should get his facts right. Lotta peeps depend on this thread as a source of info. We wouldn't tolerate any unnecessary panic based on false information. Fulfillment2020 pls be guided.
Yes Sir. Thank you grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by level10: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
bigjayswagz:
The high BP is finally over! I just gota congratulatory mail from nysc sayin i ve bin fomally mobilised for NYSC bathc C. I now hae ma call up number! Thank you Jesus! Iyanapaja camp in Lagos here i come!

congrats. ..pls are you a grad of aau.??
did u also receive d msg dat ur data didn't tally with d one nysc has??
did you go to sch to rectify it? ??
pls dnt mind my plenty questions. ..its cos I haven't received mine yet..indulge u to answer pls
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by emmasage(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
dozzynet:

O'Chukwu. It's the Lords doing brother.
thanks for sharing ur experience. May you continue to with people that will clear your path to ur dream land.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by sesman001(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
bigjayswagz:
plz have u check it b4 or u just get d mail now

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dom222(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
level10:

okk
hey man,pls any news from u? Im just so curious to knw my fate. I dnt fink i can afford to stay at home till march... Phew,i cnt rily tak it anymore.!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
bigjayswagz:
Congrats bro. Cheers.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Tmex(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
Unilorin NYSC batch C14 mobilization n0 has been pasted at the student affairs unit.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by justfree1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
QUESTION: IF SOMEONE WERE WILLING TO SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM HOME, WOULD YOU BE COACHABLE?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by lilylurv(f): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
navistar:

Birthday mate!! Mine ought to be April 21st but saw April Ist.. the year was correct! I din change nada.

Wow! Wow! Wow! I'm wowed! smiley kiss
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by zeebello: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mogenerous:

hi, are you a ladokite? And your Bello is from which state if i may ask?
yeah..am a ladokite from osun state
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
Na wa ooo! This place sef share from the kind boredom wey follow today come....just 5 peeps and 3 guests viewing this topic. God dey!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
NnamdiN:
Mizcurrency got an e-boo yet? lipsrsealed
Lol....no e-boo yet, waiting on d lord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.