Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1386194 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Tomjazzy2: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
May this upcoming batch never mark the end to any relationship. Any corper wey touch my woman hand omo na 1year extension of service with hard labor angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dotman10(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=pweedie post=27417729][/quote]

What is ur fucking biz with his status......dnt u get....if u feel u re not ok with what others are saying, u Ve d option of keeping ur leaking mouth shut.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dotman10(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
pweedie:

Thanks jare @macmilla... was just trying to tell him to keep its riches to himself...

#Awon olorikori meji#.......
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
ORIENTATION COURSE click to collapse contents 
A National Youth Service Corps year starts with a 3 weeks orientation course and it is compulsory for all Nigeria graduates mobilised for national service. The course lasts for three (3) weeks and is designed to achieve the following objectives:

To give Corps Members a better understanding of the objectives of the NYSC Scheme and enable them internalise its ideals
To acquaint members with their environment in their political, cultural, social and economic setting
To prepare Corps members for their particular roles in the Scheme.
To equip them with practical social and leadership skills that will enable them meet the challenges of the service year ahead.
To inculcate in the Corps members the spirit of national consciousness as a basic ingredient in nation building.
To instil discipline in the youths.
To give Corps members adequate physical and mental training.
To imbibe them with the Spirit of collective responsibility.
To achieve the above objectives the orientation course opens with a swearing –in/opening ceremony presided over by the executive Governor of the State/FCT Minister. The oath of Allegiance and the National Pledge are administered by the Chief Judge of the State/FCT.

The orientation course content involves physical training, drills, lectures on the people and tradition of the host State, professional lectures for Corps health personnel’s, lawyers, teachers and Skills acquisition training e.t.c. Corps members participate in social activities designed to create opportunities for them to interact.

They participate in dance and drama competitions, Miss NYSC and Mr Macho.

They also participate in inter platoon competitions on football, volleyball, table tennis, cooking and sanitation. Corps members are also trained on Man ‘O’ War activities leading to competitions on inter platoon drills and tug of war.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Segunj8(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
hawdi:

That was Madrid, not chelshit
U go hear am!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dotman10(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
navistar:

Lol.. well! Not everybody can stand the heat. Am sure he felt embarrassed. He would have replied with a cool one liner
What I was saying exactly. There are different pple with different nature, ways and character and peace can only rein if we try to understand this and relate in that like. Nailing pple for mistakes or their opinions by pple who does not know better is what should be rejected with full force. I wonder what values this will add to a forum where majority depends on for info.

This is what we ll say and some pple will still find fault with it....I will say again, if u feel u re not ok with comments u see, u can just ignore and let peace rein....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by jumsjums: 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Yaaaaaayyyy!!!!! Firstimer in d house! Lol
Bin tryin to log on for ages.
Dis thread is awesome!
Eh-en,my qst is,wat state code is 688?
#TeamBatchC
#TeamIPaid4KForNothing
#I rep OAU
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ebrahyym(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
abumuhd:
@ ebrahim. Not BUK? Ur own beta sef. Uptill now I havnt gt mine yet and notin like data error issues with both my online reg and d one sent to nysc by school and I paid my 4k almost 2months noww but yet to receive my call up numberm I mail nysc but dey keep on teling me it wil b send. I don't even know wat to do next
u also a bukite?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by destante(f): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
Taiye4Christ:

Congrats!
Tenku sir
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Iyabetajos(f): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
wordsplay:

You will make use of it your entire service year.
Where you wan serve?

lol jos nah cos i dnt wanna miss my swit husband
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
fujirice:
Adufe?! Hmmmm.....! But I like Chibok better.....lol! *na joke o!*
hian!!!!!!! Who is dis pls?? Do I knw u b4?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Iyabetajos(f): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
Phateamah:

Got 2 pairs for 2k

wow am going hunting tomoro ohhhhhhh
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by profeoo(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Taiye4Christ:

You will surely get positives. Just believe.
hmm,I really appreciate ur kind words. May it come to pass! Gracias!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by abumuhd: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
@ ebrahim yea am BUKITE political sicence dpt
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by sojiboy(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
I don't have eye problem, that's why I must go to camp with G2So4 only for the coded. If any additives dey available from my parent,I no go mind oooo. ah go carry am go ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
handsum92:
Abeg inmates, you guys shd b full of prayers for mi ooo...unlike some rich dude and dudess like sabi guy,sodyinka, navistar,fujirice, anugod,trendite and co in here, some of us are banking on. Sport bet money dis weekend o!...odayc una go comot one one white shirt from inside una 3 in 1 gimme o... Plus one leg of white sneakers here and there!...make mi sef fit gallant enter campu o...abi any good samaritan in d house to pm ma account number to ...lmao
wait first..wu be inmate.....abi here resemble kirikiri abi agodi??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Heineken:
... No boss. Gon do that now. My subscrptn finishd dis a.m. I subscribed this afternoon. U're just living large and scattering all dos kogi babes abi? Akerry the baddest. Awon to maye je.
lolz@bolded....i gentle o....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
jumsjums:
Yaaaaaayyyy!!!!! Firstimer in d house! Lol
Bin tryin to log on for ages.
Dis thread is awesome!
Eh-en,my qst is,wat state code is 688?
#TeamBatchC
#TeamIPaid4KForNothing
#I rep OAU
you will be posted to Abia state. tank me later
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fujirice: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
trendiitee:
hian!!!!!!! Who is dis pls?? Do I knw u b4?
Take it easy biko! Its a public forum. You don't only get talked to by people you know. Are we good?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Kennycyphers(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Macmilla:

I had all the intention of identifying with you when I read d first sentence, but I lost that intention after reading the last phrase.

well the last phrase is a joke we use to throw @ each other way back then in school. I hope u didn't misunderstand...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by monlawal(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
[color=#550000][/color]plenty talk
psymonds:

ORIENTATION COURSE click to collapse contents 
A National Youth Service Corps year starts with a 3 weeks orientation course and it is compulsory for all Nigeria graduates mobilised for national service. The course lasts for three (3) weeks and is designed to achieve the following objectives:

To give Corps Members a better understanding of the objectives of the NYSC Scheme and enable them internalise its ideals
To acquaint members with their environment in their political, cultural, social and economic setting
To prepare Corps members for their particular roles in the Scheme.
To equip them with practical social and leadership skills that will enable them meet the challenges of the service year ahead.
To inculcate in the Corps members the spirit of national consciousness as a basic ingredient in nation building.
To instil discipline in the youths.
To give Corps members adequate physical and mental training.
To imbibe them with the Spirit of collective responsibility.
To achieve the above objectives the orientation course opens with a swearing –in/opening ceremony presided over by the executive Governor of the State/FCT Minister. The oath of Allegiance and the National Pledge are administered by the Chief Judge of the State/FCT.

The orientation course content involves physical training, drills, lectures on the people and tradition of the host State, professional lectures for Corps health personnel’s, lawyers, teachers and Skills acquisition training e.t.c. Corps members participate in social activities designed to create opportunities for them to interact.

They participate in dance and drama competitions, Miss NYSC and Mr Macho.

They also participate in inter platoon competitions on football, volleyball, table tennis, cooking and sanitation. Corps members are also trained on Man ‘O’ War activities leading to competitions on inter platoon drills and tug of war.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
celebrate with me my friends, my e-family.......FINAL semester results is out and i hit my dream point
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
fujirice:
Take it easy biko! Its a public forum. You don't only get talked to by people you know. Are we good?
how can we b good wen u decided to call me chibok Explain ooo cos I no dey lik dat kind joke...

Anyway,,Me too go dey call u sambisa... Now we re good
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by bukit05(f): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
If dis thread no reach 1000 2mao, make I know wetin cause am.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fujirice: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
handsum92:
Abeg inmates, you guys shd b full of prayers for mi ooo...unlike some rich dude and dudess like sabi guy,sodyinka, navistar,fujirice, anugod,trendite and co in here, some of us are banking on. Sport bet money dis weekend o!...odayc una go comot one one white shirt from inside una 3 in 1 gimme o... Plus one leg of white sneakers here and there!...make mi sef fit gallant enter campu o...abi any good samaritan in d house to pm ma account number to ...lmao
Hahahahahahahahaha...... This guy funny die! No be only one one shirt and one leg of tennis shoes here and there. You wan take am open boutique? You sharp o!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by jumsjums: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Enangson:
you will be posted to Abia state. tank me later
Tnx Enangson,atleast it is not d north,lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fujirice: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
trendiitee:
how can we b good wen u decided to call me chibok Explain ooo cos I no dey lik dat kind joke...

Anyway,,Me too go dey call u sambisa... Now we re good
Hahahahaha! No wahala. Chibok is just a place you know? Just like new york *winx*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ojoawo(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
Marshiro:
Lol......of the greatest Laadokite!!!

Great jare.... Who else wan claim great How many cars dey their school grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
Akerry:
celebrate with me my friends, my e-family.......FINAL semester results is out and i hit my dream point
congrats dearie... BTW long time ooo,,I tried calling u 3days ago buh ur numba wasn't reachable. Hope u re doin fine??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ojoawo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
taiwoliu:
shuu....U won put me for trouble? Well, tk note of d correction sha

Guy, I don help you pack like 34 packs sef of gold circle.... Its too late to start unpacking
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ojoawo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
eramate:
lol.... na mouth I get oooo bros I no sabi shishi

lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
fujirice:
Hahahahaha! No wahala. Chibok is just a place you know? Just like new york *winx*
and sambisa is also a place u knw just like disney island

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.