Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,091 members, 7,845,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (621718 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
Valentinooo:

A perfect example of the type of guys you girls love to roll with wink
U deal with such guys with brain and not heart.. smiley smiley]
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
Samguine:
You gotta know your onions though....because I hear OBS is the most competitive CDS in camp to join.
i know my onions!! Had OBS in mind frm d very first day... Make i hear say i no follow.. Wen dem c my C.V, dem qo fear fear!..
I go carry pictures from all the media houses way i don work show dem for O.B.S grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
IBADAN BABES DON COME AGAIN ooo
1. Thank God for a brown new day!
2. My god is upsome!
3. Why are people so weekend? (coz they are Friday)
4. Not all dat glitters are goats! (goatn’t it!!??)
5. Majority carries the volt (volt ko!? transformer ni?)
6. May your name be highly exhausted!
7. My waste is painingme!
8. Thank God for spearing my life (with arrow abi with
dagger?)
9. What is strong with you? (strong kor.. decoder ni)
10. Lord! you are the killer dat holds my life!
(GBOOOOOOOOMM!!)
11. Pls, how much is ur age? (na 22naira o!)
12. Look to the window, the principal just passed
away (na you kill am abi?)
13. I am not priding pls
14. Lord let ur wheel be done…(God’ wheelbarrow
spoil b4?) Una happy weekend o!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
There was a farmer who had a horse and a goat. One day,
the horse became ill. So he called the veterinarian, who said, "Well, your horse has a virus. He must take this medicine for three days. I'll come back on the third day and if he's not better, we're going to have to kill her." Nearby, the goat listened closely to their conversation. The next day, they gave the horse the medicine and left. The goat approached the horse and said, “Be strong, my friend. Get up or else they're going to kill you!”
On the second day, they again gave the horse the medicine and left. The goat came back and said, "Come on buddy, get up or else you're going to die! Come on, I'll help you get up.
Let's go! One, two, three..." On the third day, they came to give the horse the medicine and the vet said,
"Unfortunately,we're going to have to kill her tomorrow. Otherwise, the virus might spread to other horses." After they left, the goat approached the horse and said, "Listen pal, it's now or never! Get up, come on! Have courage! Come on... Get up... Get up... That's it, slowly... Great! Come on, one, two, three... Good, good. Now faster, come on... Fantastic! Run, run more! Yes! Yes! Yes! You did it you're a champion!"
All of a sudden, the owner came back, saw the horse running in the field and began shouting, "It's a
miracle! My horse is cured. We must have a grand party." He called his servant, "Tunde, kill and prepare the
goat!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
heemah:
U sure have a sugar coated tongue.....]
For deceiving...NO
For convincing..YES

So,can I know u now?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Lol. I just updated my account nw, only to find some little writings at d bottom of someone's (wats d word nw)* scratches head* anyway pls ȋ̝̊̅§ dat d new style on nairaland nw?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
macuwon: IBADAN BABES DON COME AGAIN ooo
1. Thank God for a brown new day!
2. My god is upsome!
3. Why are people so weekend? (coz they are Friday)
4. Not all dat glitters are goats! (goatn’t it!!??)
5. Majority carries the volt (volt ko!? transformer ni?)
6. May your name be highly exhausted!
7. My waste is painingme!
8. Thank God for spearing my life (with arrow abi with
dagger?)
9. What is strong with you? (strong kor.. decoder ni)
10. Lord! you are the killer dat holds my life!
(GBOOOOOOOOMM!!)
11. Pls, how much is ur age? (na 22naira o!)
12. Look to the window, the principal just passed
away (na you kill am abi?)
13. I am not priding pls
14. Lord let ur wheel be done…(God’ wheelbarrow
spoil b4?) Una happy weekend o!
ok now dis got me cracking cheesy lmao!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle!!!!
I used to be Boummee but I don't know, men. Nairaland forgot who Boummee was/is, or something. Anyway, Watsup y'all!?
Nairaland obviously went through some serious changes bruh, I remember we were in page four hundred and something, men. damn!! !
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
Samguine:
And do you have a problem with that? grin

No brocheesy You know i can't come between you twowink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
HuckleberryFinn: Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle!!!!
I used to be Boummee but I don't know, men. Nairaland forgot who Boummee was/is, or something. Anyway, Watsup y'all!?
Nairaland obviously went through some serious changes bruh, I remember we were in page four hundred and something, men. damn!! !

Welcome back bro... Good to see u back!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
macuwon: There was a farmer who had a horse and a goat. One day,
the horse became ill. So he called the veterinarian, who said, "Well, your horse has a virus. He must take this medicine for three days. I'll come back on the third day and if he's not better, we're going to have to kill her." Nearby, the goat listened closely to their conversation. The next day, they gave the horse the medicine and left. The goat approached the horse and said, “Be strong, my friend. Get up or else they're going to kill you!”
On the second day, they again gave the horse the medicine and left. The goat came back and said, "Come on buddy, get up or else you're going to die! Come on, I'll help you get up.
Let's go! One, two, three..." On the third day, they came to give the horse the medicine and the vet said,
"Unfortunately,we're going to have to kill her tomorrow. Otherwise, the virus might spread to other horses." After they left, the goat approached the horse and said, "Listen pal, it's now or never! Get up, come on! Have courage! Come on... Get up... Get up... That's it, slowly... Great! Come on, one, two, three... Good, good. Now faster, come on... Fantastic! Run, run more! Yes! Yes! Yes! You did it you're a champion!"
All of a sudden, the owner came back, saw the horse running in the field and began shouting, "It's a
miracle! My horse is cured. We must have a grand party." He called his servant, "Tunde, kill and prepare the
goat!

LOL! damn, bro!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
highmey:

Welcome back bro... Good to see u back!

Thanks, bro!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Arrihinius(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dis house is moving at d speed of light.Tumbs up to everybody involves in d growth.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Fine girl
prixxy7: Lol. I just updated my account nw, only to find some little writings at d bottom of someone's (wats d word nw)* scratches head* anyway pls ȋ̝̊̅§ dat d new style on nairaland nw?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ma nigga
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
toluxa1:

Is there any other alternative to this ID Card thing? Lost my o
. A letter of identification from your school......but it still is an 'identification'......either ways you would still go to school...that's if you are avoiding that
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
Samguine: Where is Boummee? sad

Right behind you, bro? How's it going?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
macuwon:
i know my onions!! Had OBS in mind frm d very first day... Make i hear say i no follow.. Wen dem c my C.V, dem qo fear fear!..
I go carry pictures from all the media houses way i don work show dem for O.B.S grin
bros no be by cv oo
U fit roll ur tongue speak english without hurting urself.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
Samguine: Where is Boummee? sad
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
Samguine:
BOOM!!!! BOOOOM!!!! POW!!!! #CFC #KTBFFH cool

Don't worry, with the current overhauling i'm doing to my club right now. We are coming with more of tiki-taka this season wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
Skateboard: Ma nigga

G!!! Watsup bruh?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
I'm good mayne, good to have you back.

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle!
HuckleberryFinn:

G!!! Watsup bruh?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
heemah:
U deal with such guys with brain and not heart.. smiley smiley]

Ok o. Let's watch the game unfold. Just keep us updated wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
Smeeky:
For deceiving...NO
For convincing..YES

So,can I know u now?
Inbox me tru ma email]
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
welcome back buddy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
macuwon:

Me too. Only say I neva work for any media house! But Thank God for lies, right! I go tell dem say I don work for vanguard and the nation and punch and Bella naija and NTA and AIT and BBC and CNN.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
Smeeky: welcome back buddy

Thanks, bro!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
Skateboard: Fine girl

tanx *eyelashes* how aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
heemah:
Inbox me tru ma email]
does it have to be on private?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
I'm doing great.
prixxy7: tanx *eyelashes* how α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
Smeeky: does it have to be on private?
Am Heemah, Graduated from Kwara State University, Geology and Mineral sciences.
Datz all.]
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
heemah:
Am Heemah, Graduated from Kwara State University, Geology and Mineral sciences.
Datz all.]
welcome on board Heemah,we are happy to have u here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.