Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,222 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (621804 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by 1kanma: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
Am sori dear pls accept mi sincere condolence, I pray God give u and d family d grace to bear d loss.
chykmoni:
present. I admire how u guyz have been moving the thread. If u notice very well u will knw that i have not been active on the thread. The reason is because i have been in pains. I lost my Elder sister last week
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
ikescope: Guyz pls any idea if one is allowed 2 wear a white v-neck vest instead of d traditional round neck vest?
its advisable u go with the round necked. I doubt if they 'll allow v-necked.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Footlocker(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
@ ikescope : it's allowed! In my camp it was anyway! No reason rules shouldn't be similar in other camps!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ikescope: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
Footlocker: @ ikescope : it's allowed! In my camp it was anyway! No reason rules shouldn't be similar in other camps!

Kk..that means i can come 2 camp wth v-neck vests abi?
Which state camp did u serve bro?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by 1kanma: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
@All let's take a min silence for d lost soul. With dis prayer

May d souls of d faithful departed through d mercies of God rest in perfect peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
yokiti:
Ten copies ke?
Mi broo, 3 copies each might turn out to be a load for you at the end (I used ONLY ONE copy out of 16 photocopies each of all the several documents I made).
@ all please take not of that; DONT waste your money making unnecessary photocopies that you WONT use.
Passport photograph is the only thing I can say you will need as many as possible. 24 copies wouldnt be a bad idea as you will use it aside NYSC orientation camp documentation ( PPA file and bank account opening).
Remember, Nigeria is divided between two major vegetation zones : the Savannah zones (low rainfall, and extreme heat etc ) in the North and forest zones in the Southern part (high rainfall).
For those that will be posted to the southern part of the country; prepare for heavy downpour/ torrential rainfall ( although there suppose to be a break in August but climate change has altered the arrangement of nature) so make sure your wears (top, short and shoe) can dry with little or no sunlight after washing. Dont forget your rubber shoe and cardigan and mosquito net (unlucky camp like.... I wont name any).
Likewise those that will be going across the Niger to the land why Beautiful Nubia called "where the heat is like a second skin" in his Jagbalajùgbú album hit track "seven seasons"; brace up for sunlight but it wont be too extreme because of your time of camping (August) and rainfall but will not be as severe as the forest zones. Prepare to drink water like never before
Please, DONT laminate your call up letter.
These documents are what you need for registration:
1. Your call up letter.
2. Statement/ notification of result or certificate
3. School Identity card ( foreign trained graduate might need to make copies of the data and visa page of their international passports)
4. Medical discipline graduates need to show evidence of registration with their respective professional bodies.
Myself and some "senior" corpers will talk on transportation to camp as well as how to save money in camp latter on.

Thanks for this, boss!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Estyfloxy(f): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
GodsFavourite1: wow!!!! Finally she's here. Welcome welcome, mummy what did you buy for us na?
hmmm, i bought ur favorite!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ikescope: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
Ojestas: its advisable u go with the round necked. I doubt if they 'll allow v-necked.
Shey!!...only dat i prefer v necks 2 round necks
Thanks though
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
jamanuka: Good am house...

I woke up remembering that funny story of a female otondo who refused to wear the Nysc khaki trouser but rather insisted on wearing a skirt because according to her wearing a trouser is against her christain faith and moreover its a sin.

The last I heard about the story is that she was eventually expelled from Camp...

So prospective female otondos, how many of you will refuse to wear the khaki trouser because its against your faith or maybe mummy/Daddy will be angry with you if they get to know...

Happy new week mates...the countdown is actually racing faster....

LOL! funny.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Kceee: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
enellcy: ...e-present..i greet yu all.
Dats my one and only....gud to c u bak,on dis trend....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Footlocker(m): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
ikescope:

Kk..that means i can come 2 camp wth v-neck vests abi?
Which state camp did u serve bro?
. Yup! Keffi!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ikescope: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
Wassup dear..@ 1kanma
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ikescope: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
Footlocker: . Yup! Keffi!

K..9cegrin...
But if them no gree...I go text u some hot slaps oh!! tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hissexcellencie: ahh... †ђξ world weee be a better if people were like that don't u think?
lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
Samguine: Buksich good morning. How was your night? wink

angry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
chykmoni:
present. I admire how u guyz have been moving the thread. If u notice very well u will knw that i have not been active on the thread. The reason is because i have been in pains. I lost my Elder sister last week

Sorry bro. I wish you fortitude!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Footlocker(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
ikescope:

K..9cegrin...
But if them no gree...I go text u some hot slaps oh!! tongue
nsogbu adina cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
mikedimeji:
Pls what's CND

Hissexcellencie: what's Cnd biko?

CND - Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament cool
Hissexcellencie: I have strted writing letters oº°˚

That's cool bro... But i'm sure you didn't write that cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
highmey:

CND - Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament cool

That's cool bro... But i'm sure you didn't write that cheesy
hahahahaha you got it

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Kceee: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
U toast her, she sed NO...u vex go carry cutlass..BRO,sey na bush meat u won kill....maturity is not all abt d level of GOTI u av on ur jaw,is abt what u av upstair....som guys wnt stop amazin me... grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
Smeeky: ur point is as good as useless now...I hope u give him the constructive criticism when he request for a review.

Thank you.

Haha! Why you guys are writing 'Thank you' at the end.of your comments, I will never understand!.
grin
grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
Meeky: i will be around watching you na.u no go fall.wud be dia to help out
eziokwu..y nt tap it urself..leme b watchn u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
zerray: tongue

Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament?!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
HuckleberryFinn:

Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament?!
lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
HuckleberryFinn: angry
Why you dey vex? Is she your younger sister? tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
Kceee:
Dats my one and only....gud to c u bak,on dis trend....

How is she your one and only?? Chill!!
grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
HuckleberryFinn: Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament?!
wink wink
You never get satisfied eh?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
Sigh!
I did it.. read everything from 154 to 161. Well, most of everything. Now I need panadol!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
Samguine:

I wonder oo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
chykmoni:
The loss of a sister is the most painful thing for any sibling.

I offer my deepest condolences for d untimely loss of your beloved sister. I hope you get all the strength you need to sail through this touch time and get on with your life like before.

May her gentle soul Rest in Peace!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
Samguine:
wink wink
You never get satisfied eh?

Nah! not even going to start now.
Why is your signature 'the last perfect guy' anyway?, everyone knows there is only one last perfect guy!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
Samguine:

angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.