Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619235 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
Meeky: Just wandering how camp will change activities here when i av pple like traecey,cutiepie,buksich,honeydear,ifyzo honey and d creamiest prixxy7 all together mehn.
Your own dream pass Joseph own grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
Rd2010: thnx o,evnin to u too.....hw has ur day bin?
Fine,and urs?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
Samguine:
Sorry Bro..twas meant for the sweetheart alone tongue

Jesus didn't die for this!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
Red bunny u look hot but just smile na.#black is beautiful
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
HuckleberryFinn:

LOL! I'm just greeting you!
Huckle I grit u too
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
Samguine:
Glad you liked it. What's up for the night?

Gud! Jux lyin dwn,no lyt.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
Samguine:
sam am teln u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
cutiepie01: It went fine,urs?
jst der.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
traecey: abeg folo o..i nid to have a doctor frend in camp
just knew she loves doctor.but i neva catch am yet.still thinking of d next move.#traecing meeky
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
buksich:

I op u r nt recommendin dt 4my dear samguine
. Yes oo,to get both sef na wahala na,so mak em aprci8 and enjoy..yoyo bitter $kolanut,combo to badt gan..ohh ! Yummy! Yummy!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
Samguine:
bro no be dream oh.na strategy. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
traecey: am just thre o...
flexing!!waiting for aug 5th I guess.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
traecey: Huckle I grit u too

Hope you're good?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by chykmoni(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
[b]wow! You guyz don't know how free my heart becomes each time i read your condolence messages. It is as if all the accumulated burden just disappeared all of a sudden. It is not easy to watched your immediate elder sister gave up to the cold hands of death. But one thing got me thinking......last two weeks she actually called me and said....''Chika i hope you have given brother your call up number to influence ur posting to south east''
....Unfortunately she won't see the outcome of my service. All the same you guyz have awaken my spirit. I never knew that this house would impact soo much in my life.....i never and will never regret to be one of the members of this great house. Let us keep the spirit alive.....the spirit of oneness is already at its pace.....oga boss meeky i feel your pain too cos i'm in the same shoe with you right now, take heart broo....... I will be looking forward to seeing most of you(if not all) in my camp come August 5th. Once again life goes on. Thank you guyz for your encouragements....i really appreciate.....once again the red emperor is back!(respect to highmey...my pioneer red emperor.).....and batch 14B stands for Bobos and Babes!!! Gracias![/b]

9 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
Samguine:
Hehehe. Thanks. Buh it would be more divine if the woman were you..wink

Uw. Me ke
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
HuckleberryFinn:

Jesus didn't die for this!
At all..He died for our sins grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
Meeky: just knew she loves doctor.but i neva catch am yet.still thinking of d next move.#traecing meeky
dnt tink of nxt move..just folo mi to my camp..nd mke mi ur doctor's assistant...so il avoid drills nd whatnots*winks*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
chykmoni: [b]wow! You guyz don't know how free my heart becomes each time i read your condolence messages. It is as if all the accumulated burden just disappeared all of a sudden. It is not easy to watched your immediate elder sister gave up to the cold hands of death. But one thing got me thinking......last two weeks she actually called me and said....''Chika i hope you have given brother your call up number to influence ur posting to south east''
....Unfortunately she won't see the outcome of my service. All the same you guyz have awaken my spirit. I never knew that this house would impact soo much in my life.....i never and will never regret to be one of the members of this great house. Let us keep the spirit alive.....the spirit of oneness is already at its pace.....oga boss meeky i feel your pain too cos i'm in the same shoe with you right now, take heart broo....... I will be looking forward to seeing most of you(if not all) in my camp come August 5th. Once again life goes on. Thank you guyz for your encouragements....i really appreciate.....once again the red emperor is back!(respect to highmey...my pioneer red emperor.).....and batch 14B stands for Bobos and Babes!!! Gracias![/b]
tnk u boss!!we'f got ur bck!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
bentonmaye: flexing!!waiting for aug 5th I guess.
no flexn o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
chykmoni: [b]wow! You guyz don't know how free my heart becomes each time i read your condolence messages. It is as if all the accumulated burden just disappeared all of a sudden. It is not easy to watched your immediate elder sister gave up to the cold hands of death. But one thing got me thinking......last two weeks she actually called me and said....''Chika i hope you have given brother your call up number to influence ur posting to south east''
bro abeg which camp u dey goe no for bad if we paint d camp with rainbow colour after 3 weeks.but wait oh are a fan of cream chics
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
Meeky: bro no be dream oh.na strategy. grin
Your strategy pass Napoleon own grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
uwcm dearie..B14 ol d way
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
traecey: dnt tink of nxt move..just folo mi to my camp..nd mke mi ur doctor's assistant...so il avoid drills nd whatnots*winks*
i will not only follow u to ya camp but to ya papa house for introduction. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
buksich:

Uw. Me ke
Ehen....no be man you wan marry? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
HuckleberryFinn:

Hope you're good?
am grt o..jst waitn for service ni
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
Meeky: i will not only follow u to ya camp but to ya papa house for introduction. grin
boiln hot water wud nt b ur portion IJN.Amen
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
lorddaywalker: . Yes oo,to get both sef na wahala na,so mak em aprci8 and enjoy..yoyo bitter $kolanut,combo to badt gan..ohh ! Yummy! Yummy!!

Try tk ur yummy yummy combo 1st
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ALAYORMII: 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
How was ur day everybody?

By the time its 5th of August may none of us be found wanting.

May we not be posted to where we will meet an untimely death.

At the end of the NYSC, may we have the full cause to Glorify GOD.

AMEN

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
ALAYORMII: How was ur day everybody?

AMEN
Amen o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by chykmoni(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
Meeky: bro abeg which camp u dey goe no for bad if we paint d camp with rainbow colour after 3 weeks.but wait oh are a fan of cream chics
hahahahahaha.....meeky so u never repentgringrin...don't worry broo we sure go n run cream babes. But when it comes to Dencia kinda creamness, i won't be part of it owink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
ALAYORMII: How was ur day everybody?

AMEN
AMEN IJN! Agba adua!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
[quote author=Samguine]
Ehen....no be man you wan marry? grin[/quote

Yeske buh u r my broda in christ

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.