Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,184 members, 7,842,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (621322 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
Samguine:
Alright. I would remind you of this statement when you try anything funny grin
. Haha..... A friend of mine always says 'we are all products of in.cest'.........PS: the autocorrect kept on changing it to 'inbreeding'....I wonder what is wrong with the word
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Samguine:
Hi dear...mo wapa jare. Got in a little bit late cos of traffic. Should have replied you earlier but the World cup match took my attention.
How are you? How was service too? Shey u prayed for me sha? wink

Yeah,I undrstnd,men& dier passion 4futbal. Bn readin evrybdy's comment hia,I'm nt a futbal fan anywyz. I'm fyn, service ws k. Yep I prayd 4yu,"u wl surely reach ur goal" dt ws d topic&prayers centrd on it.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
buksich:

Yeah,I undrstnd,men& dier passion 4futbal. Bn readin evrybdy's comment hia,I'm nt a futbal fan anywyz. I'm fyn, service ws k. Yep I prayd 4yu,"u wl surely reach ur goal" dt ws d topic&prayers centrd on it.
Lols. Not all men are passionate about football. As for me, I just see it as a distraction and as an avenue to relax. Thanks for the prayers too. Would reciprocate before I sleep tonight. What ia still keeping you awake btw?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:06am On Jul 09, 2014
sokarsenal: . Haha..... A friend of mine always says 'we are all products of in.cest'.........PS: the autocorrect kept on changing it to 'inbreeding'....I wonder what is wrong with the word
Nairaland can censor for Africa. grin
But do you believe the claims of your friend? What proofs does he have to support his claim?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:10am On Jul 09, 2014
27 days to go.

Slowly but Steadily cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 12:14am On Jul 09, 2014
Samguine:
Lols. Not all men are passionate about football. As for me, I just see it as a distraction and as an avenue to relax. Thanks for the prayers too. Would reciprocate before I sleep tonight. What ia still keeping you awake btw?

Uw. I fink mst men luv futbal. Sleep is nt jux cumin ni
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ajasa4link: 12:17am On Jul 09, 2014
osemu8: why Brazil no go lose, when them use all their energy sing national anthem
No mind dem,when dem dey sing their national anthem wey long pass one terry G track dem no know say na sufferness to romance dem at last.....Yeye team.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 12:31am On Jul 09, 2014
TALE OF THE SURPRISED: I was watching brazil vs germany and was smiling because my favourite Deutschland was ahead with 1 goal....then it happened......the rumbling in my stomach was too much and a call was coming through my phone, I had to mute the television and take the phone with me as I went to visit 'the white house'...glanced the television screen as I hurried, it was just 22.14....just 22mins 14 seconds I repeat........I thought to myself, I could hurry to the toilet without missing a thing....*shitWithTheSpeedOfLight* I don't joke with quality football matches.....Got into the toilet...did my 'duty' with relative ease under relative speed.......I thought I was going to be the only person in the world who was very fast at that time of the night........Well the thing is I was beaten by some super effective GERMAN MACHINE and their speed......I came out of the toilet and understood why german cars are fast..............KLOSE , KROOS , KROOS again and KHEDIRA had beaten me with speed and accuracy that night......for those of you who understand this, and I know a lot of you understand, 4 goals in 6 minutes in a world cup semi final.....UNTHINKABLE, 'UNdoable'................#SHOCKE--R#........I was beaten in speed by a 36year old man, a 24 year old (acceptable) and a 27 year old 'fasting' muslim who I must say had not eaten or drank water for about 12 hours prior to that match.....and yet I want to go do drills everyday for 20 odd days........I DON DIE

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ALAYORMII: 12:33am On Jul 09, 2014
Hello beauties and handsomes

Buenas Noches Amigos
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by rhazur(m): 12:35am On Jul 09, 2014
If u know any1 dat predicted dis Brazil-Germany match correctly,tell d person 2 predict wen they'll
‪#BringBackOurGirls‬.......And I'll BELIEVE

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 12:38am On Jul 09, 2014
Samguine:
Nairaland can censor for Africa. grin
But do you believe the claims of your friend? What proofs does he have to support his claim?
. He says if you believe in creation by God (Adam and Eve) as all christians and muslims should believe then u would know that Cain had to sleep with his sister to procreate....hence reason for 'we are all products of in.cense'..........well it is the only logical explanation there is
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ALAYORMII: 12:39am On Jul 09, 2014
The scoreline was a BragaGerm

Its OrkuzPokuz

@Sokarsenal
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:40am On Jul 09, 2014
buksich:

Uw. I fink mst men luv futbal. Sleep is nt jux cumin ni
Sleep must come ni cheesy. I want your eyes to be clear while designing the dress later today.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:45am On Jul 09, 2014
sokarsenal: . He says if you believe in creation by God (Adam and Eve) as all christians and muslims should believe then u would know that Cain had to sleep with his sister to procreate....hence reason for 'we are all products of in.cense'..........well it is the only logical explanation there is
It actually isn't rocket science cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ALAYORMII: 12:48am On Jul 09, 2014
@Sam

I love football bur am far from what you can call a fanatic.

I support Barcelona FC

Never was

Never is

Never will be a fanatic.

Am a fan without the "atic"
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 12:53am On Jul 09, 2014
Samguine:
It actually isn't rocket science cheesy
. Ya....it isn't......but you still meet 'overdo' christians who still dispute the fact........well since its not rocket since as uve come to agree.....you wouldn't refer to that my statement ever then when 'I start to behave funny'.....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 12:55am On Jul 09, 2014
ALAYORMII: The scoreline was a BragaGerm

Its OrkuzPokuz

@Sokarsenal
. You mean the MAGIC TERM Hokus Pocus?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 1:12am On Jul 09, 2014
Samguine:

*yimu*
See them..una no dey shame. Macuwon is just 12, yet he has an EX-girlfriend. Both of you are nearing 30..in fact it would be a miracle if NYSC does not exempt you guys, yet you can't boast of a crush...chei. Na wa o grin grin

What even is a 'crush'?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 1:18am On Jul 09, 2014
chindi: This thread sha, na wa o..
Last time I checked dis thread, d issue was between Adaekube and Samguine, the two 'lost' abi na love birds.. Whateva happened to dem..
Today na Soccer una dey discuss.. Me happy say BRAZIL loss ni.. I bin don dey winch dem since Round of 16.. Finally e don work.
Any time una begin discuss NYSC matter, make una inform me o jare!!

How we go take inform you na as you no drop number, you no come drop recharge card sef. And see, this house phone don spoil, we gats to buy another one to take call you. So all in all you go drop like that kind 17k
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 1:27am On Jul 09, 2014
LOL!!!! Nairaland is funny, man. They replace s.hit with poo.
replace dop.e with drugs.
Now, someone says they replace inces.t with inbreeding! LMAO!!!!!!!! What even is inbreeding!!??
grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 1:27am On Jul 09, 2014
incest
grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 2:08am On Jul 09, 2014
HuckleberryFinn: incest
grin
. Production of offspring as a result of mating between closely related organisms.....or in the case of humans your family member.....like when you 'handle' your cousin or sister and she gives birth
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 5:43am On Jul 09, 2014
Samguine:
Sleep must come ni cheesy. I want your eyes to be clear while designing the dress later today.

Lolz
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ALAYORMII: 6:32am On Jul 09, 2014
sokarsenal: . You mean the MAGIC TERM Hokus Pocus?

Nope

Just one of the many words that came to my head during the calamitous calamity that befell Bragagerm (another name for Brazil) yesterday.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2014
HuckleberryFinn:

What even is a 'crush'?
*sighs*
We give up grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:16am On Jul 09, 2014
buksich:

Lolz
It's not a laughing matter joor.
How's your night btw? Hope you slept well?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2014
sokarsenal: . Ya....it isn't......but you still meet 'overdo' christians who still dispute the fact........well since its not rocket since as uve come to agree.....you wouldn't refer to that my statement ever then when 'I start to behave funny'.....
Lols bro...you got me wrong. I wasn't supporting inbreeding in anyway. In God's eyes, it is wrong. Moreover, I am researching Genesis 4. My research isn't conclusive yet. Would get back at ya when I come to one.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ewosk: 7:42am On Jul 09, 2014
twas an Exhilarating game of football last nite... Hope today will also be exciting ...Good Morning Ladies & Gentlemen of d Corp
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2014
sokarsenal: . My day was good......it seems asaba is always cold.....cause you complain about the cold a lot........anyways it better not be too strong oh....because I plan on stayin somewhere at asaba before and after camp if I'm posted to delta state
hehehe just know it will be cold when you come.maybe we close to river niger.good morning
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 8:01am On Jul 09, 2014
Samguine:
You have an ex-girlfriend? shocked shocked What is this generation turning into?
When old men like Skateboard and HuckleberryFinn still dey find crush, not to talk of girlfriends grin

grin mk dem dey there dey find crush na.. I no be old man like them... They are probably too old for girlfriends grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by rhazur(m): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2014
**walks into the compound, sees chykmoni***runs towards him lyk a madman*** Bros hafa now...it haff tehed ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2014
Goodmorning house.

Countdown to camp, i think that should be 28days to go

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.