Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,114 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (621801 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
lorddaywalker: u wan run 4rm mornin devotion? Lol

grin
Bros no vex jare, I no kuku run... It's just a waste of time! That one hour is even too much nah! angry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
yokiti:
Wake up time/ clean up 3am- 4am
Devotion/ mosque 5- 6
Announcement/ Briefing 6- 6: 30
Drills 6:30- 7:30 it can be extended
Breakfast 8- 9am
Lectures starting from the second week 9: 30 - 1: 30/ 2pm
Lunch 2- 3pm
Evening drillling 3:30 - 7 :00
Dinner 7: 00 - till light out (other social/ religious activities)
Light out 10pm/ 10:30pm
It will be might be a very boring cycle but you will survive it.
Oga yokiti good evening, please about the devotion /mosque...5-6am ......those of us with other religious backgrounds are we allowed to stay seperately and maybe rest?......and I know laminated call up letters are not allowed because they are taken from us.....but can statement of result and other documents be laminated....thank you

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
lorddaywalker: I meant no diss o!,was jst talking on general basis.I guess u jst missunderstood me.all I'm tryng to say is evrybody has a story to tell..person wey grad wit pass sef na oga at d top to dos dem pursue komot 4 skul.som pipu sef na certificate of attendance dem go giv dem,just like"to whom". What I'm tryn to say is we aint equal. #PEACE#
. No p bro....I understand you....and I didn't think you keant anything wrong

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ptoocool(m): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
zerray: hahaha you ppl are still on that? buahahahaha

Am ova it 6s..
thks 4 d laff tho & qud 9t..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
adonismuller: hmmm misd u sha..plz dnt get tired*sts8 face* how was the shopping? Yeah its just the s.o.r, ....i am in warri now! Please dnt laminate ur result when u take it....i know why!
. Laminate your statement of result...... please bro tell me your reason why not
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
prixxy7: the wake up time tho *tears* cry cry pls wat kind of lectures?
Lectures like:
Security tips.
What is expected of you as a corper
Language and culture of your state of deployment (I always look forward to this while in camp because we have the best man for the job. Jovial and knows how to pull crowd with his word delivery).
How to write CV and job interview.
EFCC ( the woman that gave this lecture in my camp a supposed "lawyer" that cant speak for a single minute off hand).
ICPC/ MDG's/ FRSC/ NDLEA and other lectures that are better than what the combination of overdose of phenegal and valium 5 (please pardon my spelling) can do.
I will also not forget to tell you that some skill acquisition training too will take place (these are good if you are in a right place).
Some certification agents will come and tell you the " opportunities /doors" you being certified by them will open for you.
The funniest part is that they will so calculate the amount you are to pay for training that it WILL NOT BE LESS THAN #19,500 of your #19800 alawee. That you will thank them that they are able to leave out the bank charges and maybe the transport fare to where you will collect the money from it.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Gbajabiamila1: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
GodsFavourite1: soak leg ke? If I hear, washed the clothes cos they are 1st grade okay, then washed plates, then I cooked dinner. Very very very tired.I wish I can see someone to <b>massage</b> me.asaba is just there. Boring boring infact over boring town jor.
Na where toasting dey start be this. Massage ke? #Just_Passing_Pls_NO_Insult.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
[quote author=sokarsenal]. Laminate your statement of result...... please bro tell me your reason why not[/quote ] cz u wil return t to ur skul wen ur cert. Is out,they wil tk d result 4rm u n wnt acept laminated one..some skulz difa doh!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
highmey:

Morning devotion

Pls is it compulsory?
. Hahaha.....my thoughts exactly.....nigerian organizations can make mockery of the 'freedom of worship' right of a citizen I tell you
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
[quote author=adonismuller][/quote]. Thank you bro,You just ended it well.....'Schools differ'..........I have my statement of result and certificate and transcript all with me.....so as you said the schools differ......thank you for your response bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
sokarsenal: . Hahaha.....my thoughts exactly.....nigerian organizations can make mockery of the 'freedom of worship' right of a citizen I tell you

cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
macuwon:

i hope am good too oo.. I'l tell u more after i finish watching dis match... What did u eat tonight?
lol.Ok,ate semovita.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
Samguine:
Good dear. How are you? How was your day? How did your meetings go? Where you able to go shop for your remaining stuffs? How's momsie? Have you eaten? What did you eat? Did you take water? Was it fish or meat you ate?

#Please if you aren't Buksich, don't quote me# tongue
grin I just did

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 12:00am On Jul 13, 2014
Samguine:
Okay. Let's how it goes then.

Alryt dear,olorun a so wa.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 12:01am On Jul 13, 2014
macuwon:

wetin concern u with wetin concern me?? grin
Hehehe#spreads mat#mama okoro,abeg give me popcorn with orobo fanta.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 12:04am On Jul 13, 2014
Samguine:
Lols...it was Jimwalex. cheesy
How are you doing btw? Shey Port of Harcout dey make sense?
. Ehen....good thing you remembered......I'm fine my bro......port harcourt they make sense as usual, just that I'm tired of 'the sense' and suprisingly I'm excited about camp, something I didn't think I'd be....maybe its the 'bad' influence of this thread.....how are you?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 12:08am On Jul 13, 2014
sokarsenal: Oga yokiti good evening, please about the devotion /mosque...5-6am ......those of us with other religious backgrounds are we allowed to stay seperately and maybe rest?......and I know laminated call up letters are not allowed because they are taken from us.....but can statement of result and other documents be laminated....thank you
You will stay separately ke? Mee bro; na only Islam and Christianity dem recognise o. On the day you will leave camp you will be specially recognised.
Christians/Catholics are advised to keep their luggages with NACC (National Association of Catholic Corpers) or NCCF (Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship), the Moslem are advised to keep theirs in no other place than the Mosques; FREE THINKERS are given the lecture hall to keep their stuffs so as not to hinder your orientation closing parade because keeping it in the lodges/ hostels will be too risky on that last day because of theft.
Yes, you are not to laminate your call up letter because it will undergo watermark verification this MIGHT not be for other documents you are taking there; you may or may not laminate just that you may do the mini- lamination that will only close the edges to prevent water or being roughen.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 12:12am On Jul 13, 2014
highmey:

grin
Bros no vex jare, I no kuku run... It's just a waste of time! That one hour is even too much nah! angry
chei! i dnt think it should be compulsory anyway!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 12:13am On Jul 13, 2014
Samguine:
cheesy cheesy Don't worry yourself. Your dinner was good. Appreciate God for it tongue

Send me the details of the program. Would try and find time to be there.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 12:21am On Jul 13, 2014
yokiti:
You will stay separately ke? Mee bro; na only Islam and Christianity dem recognise o. On the day you will leave camp you will be specially recognised.
Christians/Catholics are advised to keep their luggages with NACC (National Association of Catholic Corpers) or NCCF (Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship), the Moslem are advised to keep theirs in no other place than the Mosques; FREE THINKERS are given the lecture hall to keep their stuffs so as not to hinder your orientation closing parade because keeping it in the lodges/ hostels will be too risky on that last day because of theft.
Yes, you are not to laminate your call up letter because it will undergo watermark verification this MIGHT not be for other documents you are taking there; you may or may not laminate just that you may do the mini- lamination that will only close the edges to prevent water or being roughen.
. Thank you Oga Yokiti....so when they are clapping and singing and kneeling and facing mecca I should do those with them, but when I am leaving camp they recognise me as not religious?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:25am On Jul 13, 2014
buksich:

Alryt dear,olorun a so wa.
Amen. Good night.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 12:25am On Jul 13, 2014
sokarsenal: . Thank you Oga Yokiti....so when they are clapping and singing and kneeling and facing mecca I should do those with them, but when I am leaving camp they recognise me as not religious?
No one will be punished for not doing all these but you wont find not being at the briefing ground/field or Mosque duing the time alloted for the purpose funny.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:26am On Jul 13, 2014
WhytJane:
grin I just did
You dey find my trouble abi? tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:28am On Jul 13, 2014
sokarsenal: . Thank you Oga Yokiti....so when they are clapping and singing and kneeling and facing mecca I should do those with them, but when I am leaving camp they recognise me as not religious?
Bros...your wahala too much. Let Oga Yokiti goan sleep joor grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:31am On Jul 13, 2014
sokarsenal: . Ehen....good thing you remembered......I'm fine my bro......port harcourt they make sense as usual, just that I'm tired of 'the sense' and suprisingly I'm excited about camp, something I didn't think I'd be....maybe its the 'bad' influence of this thread.....how are you?
Doing just fine too. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 12:48am On Jul 13, 2014
Samguine:
Amen. Good night.

Sleep well dear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 12:55am On Jul 13, 2014
GodsFavourite1: yess ooooo. I have polos for sale.*winks*
that wasn't what I was thinkin when I said u buy anything for me. undecided
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 12:57am On Jul 13, 2014
GodsFavourite1: soak leg ke? If I hear, washed the clothes cos they are 1st grade okay, then washed plates, then I cooked dinner. Very very very tired.I wish I can see someone to massage me.asaba is just there. Boring boring infact over boring town jor.
send ur address, le masseuse izz here
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 1:03am On Jul 13, 2014
Samguine:
Forget insomnia. There would always be opportunities to catch a quick nap..wink
hahahaha Lwkmd. See as †ђξ babe thick like *in ajepako's voice* bolom bolom (baloon)
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 1:08am On Jul 13, 2014
Samguine:
Bros...your wahala too much. Let Oga Yokiti goan sleep joor grin
. Hahaha....make I ask jor....I dey fear embarrassment wella
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 13, 2014
My Oga. Good night.
sokarsenal: . I MUST QUOTE YOU BRO..........this got me laughing......remember 'one question at a time'...........who got this at your hands? Was it skateboard?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AdaEkube(f): 2:52am On Jul 13, 2014
yokiti:
Wake up time/ clean up 3am- 4am
Devotion/ mosque 5- 6
Announcement/ Briefing 6- 6: 30
Drills 6:30- 7:30 it can be extended
Breakfast 8- 9am
Lectures starting from the second week 9: 30 - 1: 30/ 2pm
Lunch 2- 3pm
Evening drillling 3:30 - 7 :00
Dinner 7: 00 - till light out (other social/ religious activities)
Light out 10pm/ 10:30pm
It will be might be a very boring cycle but you will survive it.
Evening drilling 4rm 3:30 - 7:00,chei dats 2much nw.What do we even need it 4?

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.