Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (621410 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by surestsam(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
Skateboard: There are many fishes in the river.

hehehehe
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by surestsam(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
bentonmaye: abeg help me tell am o!!u don chop enimoney finish wen ur obojo eyes dey shook for anoda 1!!!!
hahaha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by surestsam(m): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
Jimwalex: *knocks and walks in gently* greeting to you all..m so happy dat we are gradually finding our feets after d great tsunami..it would be understatement to say dat i missd u all.
i hav gone throuh d thread and i must say a big kudos to all of u dat hav contributed in one way or d other to make d new hauz as lively as d old one.m particularly impressed with d efforts of cutiepie01(even though she forgot me in her register),samguine,smeeky,chykmoni,valentinooo and all d 'old' guys to make d new hauz lyk d old one..God bless y'all
to d new comers,dis is jimwalex d only self acclaimed sheik(tnx to sir yokiti for d title) who has never(and who may never) had an e-war on d thread.lolz..i welcm u all..
welcum bro, wetin u bring cum?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
zerray: politics,philosophy n economics
hey!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
surestsam: welcum bro, wetin u bring cum?
tanx,i brought my humble self...in ur posts,u 'sound' lyk suyamastar..abeg open ur mask if u hav any.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by surestsam(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
Jimwalex:
tanx,i brought my humble self...in ur posts,u 'sound' lyk suyamastar..abeg open ur mask if u hav any.
mask ke, wen i no b lagbaja... Me na surestsam o not suyamastar
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
All d girls Don run comot for d houz!!u guys shld cme bck n make d houz lively!plsssssss
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
surestsam: mask ke, wen i no b lagbaja... Me na surestsam o not suyamastar
no probs bro..u are wlcm!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
Gbajabiamila1: #TeamBend_down_select // Bosikoro

See as u dey show ur talent.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by myworld01: 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
Oga yokiti, if u can help recover the old thread, this link have 491 pages

cache:https://www.nairaland.com/1593124/prospective-batch-b-2014-nysc

hope I won't be banned posting link??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
Smeeky: Is ur call up number fake?if not,I don't see why u won't get ur call up letter...I will advise u start buying now,u might not remember everything during that rush hour.
I've gotten two shoes,going for shorts tomorrow...

if u know Aswani lemme see ur hands up grin grin cheesy
#Teamokrika grin
bros no vex, I never serve before so I wouldn't know oo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
adonismuller: bros no vex, I never serve before so I wouldn't know oo
I never serve too.
Information is power,so e good say u ask.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
myworld01: Oga yokiti, if u can help recover the old thread, this link have 491 pages

cache:https://www.nairaland.com/1593124/prospective-batch-b-2014-nysc

hope I won't be banned posting link??
That link above redirects you to the front page. I have tried the steps he listed too, but from what I experienced, I am not sure the members of the forum can ON THEIR OWN restore the thread. Only the administrators can do that since they have access to the source code of the whole Nairaland. Members can only have access to the source code of one page at a time..Nairaland should have more than a million pages.

Those steps Oga Yokiti listed are useful only if you want to access some information you need from a particular page. You can't do anything more than that. I still stand to be corrected though.

For the meantime, let us enjoy and build this new house together.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ooshey!

Samguine:
That link above redirects you to the front page. I have tried the steps he listed too, but from what I experienced, I am not sure the members of the forum can ON THEIR OWN restore the thread. Only the administrators can do that since they have access to the source code of the whole Nairaland. Members can only have access to the source code of one page at a time..Nairaland should have more than a million pages.

Those steps Oga Yokiti listed are useful only if you want to access some information you need. For the meantime, let us enjoy and build this new house together. I still stand to be corrected though.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by damola311: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Samguine:

Those steps Oga Yokiti listed are useful only if you want to access some information you need from a particular page. You can't do anything more than that. I still stand to be corrected though.

I've tried what the guy posted, just copy and pasted in google starting from the cache and not just clicking on the link... You will see it works and the admin can restore it
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Life most times comes with differnet packages. Live and enjoy every moment cos that moment might be your last. Appreciate people and encourage those who need your help. You may not get the reward from them, but you will have inner joy and peace. Happy New Month in Advance
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
bentonmaye: hmmmm!only u.u wan kill urself.
lol.no big deal jare
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by surestsam(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
God's Favourite:
Life most times comes with differnet packages. Live and enjoy every moment cos that moment might be your last. Appreciate people and encourage those who need your help. You may not get the reward from them, but you will have inner joy and peace. Happy New Month in Advance
thanks for dis! U ar highly appreciated
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
Wishing SE the best from....

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
Samguine:

u have spoken well,let us build on this house,bringing the lost page will b contradicting,unless this one is scrapped
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
zerray: lol.no big deal jare
re u sure!!hw did u cope?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
damola311:

I've tried what the guy posted, just copy and pasted in google starting from the cache and not just clicking on the link... You will see it works and the admin can restore it

The cached page you saw is Google's "property". It only shows the page at that particular time and date when it was captured and cached by Google. When you click on most of the links there, it takes you to either the front page or the current page. I am not sure the admin can use those steps to restore the lost data because they would have to use them for EACH LOST PAGE. Our thread alone has about 496 pages. Multiply that with other thousands of pages in other threads. In Seun's words "You can recover your most important data using the technique below (we could not apply it automatically due to data consistency issues)"

The only way they could have restored them is by using their backup. But regrettably, their backup was hacked too. "The hacker deleted everything on our server, including our backups which we kept in a separate disk on the same server".

Once again, let us keep enjoying and keep building this new house
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
dat_koded: and enough to distribute to thieves in the camp...
hahahahahahahaha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
God's Favourite:
Though you warned me not to quote you again..but because this post really make sense, I have no choice but to do so. Moreover, this is a new house...new rules...new alliances and new friendships, I hope both of us can let bygones be bygones wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
macuwon:

ok ooo... Cutiepie01

its lyk am having a longitudinal biometric gravitational force propelled nd skyrocketed towards u in order to effectualize an innermost bigbang dat will liquidize d sporadic feelings of insurmountable love dat is incubated in my heart... grin grin grin

i hope i tried... Coz with d likes of samguine here,one needs to b more proffesional in toasting grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
DrPhilA.Bd:
I greet You all in the house... So sorry abt all that happened, d lost of data too. I tot to drop by & say "Hello all"
welcome back sweetest,missed u plenty.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
I asked a question nobody ansad cry I said I heard about NYSC temporary id card, dunno wat it means. Can anyone help me out pls.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Gbajabiamila1: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
Smeeky:
See as u dey show ur talent.
No be small thing o. I never knew I've been parading an advanced #Bend_down_select boutique till I saw its manager @ Oshodi market 'bending' while 'selecting'. #Open_your_eyes!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Gbajabiamila1: 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
prixxy7: I asked a question nobody ansad cry I said I heard about NYSC temporary id card, dunno wat it means. Can anyone help me out pls.
I dunno too.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
Jimwalex: *knocks and walks in gently* greeting to you all..m so happy dat we are gradually finding our feets after d great tsunami..it would be an understatement to say dat i missd u all.
i hav gone throuh d thread and i must say a big kudos to all of u dat hav contributed in one way or d other to make d new hauz as lively as d old one.m particularly impressed with d efforts of cutiepie01(even though she forgot me in her register),samguine,smeeky,chykmoni,valentinooo and all d 'old' guys to make d new hauz lyk d old one..God bless y'all
to d new comers,dis is jimwalex d only self acclaimed sheik(tnx to sir yokiti for d title) who has never(and who may never) had an e-war on d thread.lolz..i welcm u all..
Thanks dear.Omission is inevitable,it doesnt mean i dnt care abt u tho.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
osemu8: Wishing SE the best from....
chaiiii!Osemu,na ur head dey luminous like this?E go fit generate electricity o.Abeg gimme small light make i take watch super eagle match.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
prixxy7: I asked a question nobody ansad cry I said I heard about NYSC temporary id card, dunno wat it means. Can anyone help me out pls.
The people that have information on that will give u answers.PPl dat knw nothing abt it wont be able 2 give u d ryt answers,just be patient.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.