Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (616882 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Temmytea70(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Meeky: Cleoqueen my" bosom" friend.how u doin na.how enjoyment na.

Meeky and cleoqueen bosom sha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Meeky: Cleoqueen my" bosom" friend.how u doin na.how enjoyment na.
Oooh meeky meeky... Thought you weren't going to say hello...I really enjoyed yesterday's thread because of you..lol@kenny, he was the reason I took the pic down
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
rhazur:
hmmm!!!
hmmm
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dremichaels: @yokiti, is dia any barbing salon(s) in d camp? cos I cant do without barbing my hair every 3-4days
Though your clipper will be collected from you at the gate for security reasons (it is contraband); you will not be denied access to it when you need to use it just that you will fill form for it.
@ Samguine, Skateboard, Chykmoni and other owners of hilarious response to my post; I just dey observe.
To answer chykmoni on camp registration deadline, it will be on thursday 7th of August. Some camps may not register you after the swearing on that very Thursday. You should also consider the stress of not having a good accomodation/ kits etc.
@ all, if you are given original Khaki, make sure is not too tight when you are ammending it to your size. The Knaki has the ability to shrink. You might also become a Teblik becausethe trousers will jump (I dont know the simplest form to explain this). If you are ammending it on the first day of camping, you will part will not less than #1000 if you are lucky but if you delay, there will be a reduction in the price for ammendment. Dont blame the tailors or whatsoever modern name you choose to use; they paid handsomely for the space they are using. Its same for all other traders.
2. Delay the collection of your photograph from Cameramen(man) till the last day of orientation or the Monday preceeding your orientation closing Tuesday 26th, by this you will safe much. If you want to collect the pics when the camp is still bubbling, you might pay as high as #150 per copy but if you delay, you might get a copy for as low as #70 or thereabout.
Stapler will definitely be collected from you for security reason but officers dont have anythinga against gum, tipex (dont leave home without it, it will safe you stress as well as help your pocket).
You can get extension multiple socket but keep where it will be safe from the eagle eye of officers. This will safe you from #50 charging of battery.
I am pleading with all lovers of gadgets to take only what they are sure they can keep very well at all times and if peradventure you loose it; it wont pain you more than when a faithful husband catches his wife in the act of adultery.
Waist pouch may be prohibited in some camps northern Nigeria so device a mean to keep your mobile valuables like phone and money very well (I was a victim of this, I lost all the money left on me in camp which resulted in me missing only the camp food for only 5 times). Your shoes and socks can serve as temporary abode for your ego/ kudi/ owó/ money.
Continue to enjoy the rest of your day. Shalom!

7 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Temmytea70:

I tire o

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
traecey: hmmm
Why "hmmm"?...don't tell me you have changed your mind
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by rhazur(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
traecey: hmmm
ok ma....so how has ur day been?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Yea...I don't think they allow clippers or scissors even mirror into the camp... That's what I heard...Sowie dear...a lot of guys will be " rick rossed" before the orientation camp will be over cheesy
lol rick what? RotfL!!! I think I will get a very low hair cut a day before camp..... I can't use another clipper .......
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by REDBUNNY(f): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
sokarsenal: . Thanks dearie....the cute girl who thinks she 'looks like a 16 year old'.........I sure wouldn't forget your e-cake love
You are welcome,I don't think I look 16,I know I do.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
It's going so slow and it's my fault ...I think I will be more gingered when I get my call up letter...you?
its crawling slower than mikel (snail) but my gadgets are helping out ..... Ticking the dates on the calendar though.....but try spice it up abit dear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=kennykg]
I sure did. I saw it the second u uploaded it. Funny reading some pple comments and replies on certain observations.
I just observed beauty and cute smile[/quote
Awww...aren't you adorable...and you didn't say a word to me...hmmm...I think I find you interesting
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
traecey: I tire o
traecey and temmytea i said bosom as in close friend.dont u pple av bosom friends.cleoqueen baby i will come visiting in akwaibom.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
WhytJane:
good nd u?
not bad ...... Trying to catch a groove but loneliness is creeping in ....*winks*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=Cleoqueen][/quote]
now you got me blushing
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Drwebs seems u r a medical doctor.which specialty bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Temmytea70:

It's not a small matter o

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by REDBUNNY(f): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
kbshow100: . Hi fellow maidite. When are u moving to maiduguri for the call Up latter?? Did u get ur statement of result??
I think next week.No gotten my statement of result,Have gotten yours?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Why "hmmm"?...don't tell me you have changed your mind
nt atol

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Meeky: traecey and temmytea i said bosom as in close friend.dont u pple av bosom friends.cleoqueen baby i will come visiting in akwaibom.
eziokwu
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
WhytJane: below is the dumbest question I have ever come across about this NYSC matter
I saw it on Facebook and decided to forward it to this place

"Pls, When I collect my call-up letter (Which I supposed
will be inside an envelope). Should I open the letter or
should I take it straight to any camp?"

I no fit laff oooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
rhazur:
ok ma....so how has ur day been?
boooorrriiinnnggg
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
adedeji65: lol rick what? RotfL!!! I think I will get a very low hair cut a day before camp..... I can't use another clipper .......
Ooor, you come with shaving powder...hahaha wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Ooor, you come with shaving powder...hahaha wink
am not that hairy , just gottie ....that can't over grow under 3weeks ..trust me ...I'd never used shaving powder tho ..so I think am abit lucky here...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
mikedimeji:

I no fit laff oooo
lol tell the person to burn it , God will reveal the location in his/her dream cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
yokiti:
Though your clipper will be collected from you at the gate for security reasons (it is contraband); you will not be denied access to it when you need to use it just that you will fill form for it.
@ Samguine, Skateboard, Chykmoni and other owners of hilarious response to my post; I just dey observe.
To answer chykmoni on camp registration deadline, it will be on thursday 7th of August. Some camps may not register you after the swearing on that very Thursday. You should also consider the stress of not having a good accomodation/ kits etc.
@ all, if you are given original Khaki, make sure is not too tight when you are ammending it to your size. The Knaki has the ability to shrink. You might also become a Teblik becausethe trousers will jump (I dont know the simplest form to explain this). If you are ammending it on the first day of camping, you will part will not less than #1000 if you are lucky but if you delay, there will be a reduction in the price for ammendment. Dont blame the tailors or whatsoever modern name you choose to use; they paid handsomely for the space they are using. Its same for all other traders.
2. Delay the collection of your photograph from Cameramen(man) till the last day of orientation or the Monday preceeding your orientation closing Tuesday 26th, by this you will safe much. If you want to collect the pics when the camp is still bubbling, you might pay as high as #150 per copy but if you delay, you might get a copy for as low as #70 or thereabout.
Stapler will definitely be collected from you for security reason but officers dont have anythinga against gum, tipex (dont leave home without it, it will safe you stress as well as help your pocket).
You can get extension multiple socket but keep where it will be safe from the eagle eye of officers. This will safe you from #50 charging of battery.
I am pleading with all lovers of gadgets to take only what they are sure they can keep very well at all times and if peradventure you loose it; it wont pain you more than when a faithful husband catches his wife in the act of adultery.
Waist pouch may be prohibited in some camps northern Nigeria so device a mean to keep your mobile valuables like phone and money very well (I was a victim of this, I lost all the money left on me in camp which resulted in me missing only the camp food for only 5 times). Your shoes and socks can serve as temporary abode for your ego/ kudi/ owó/ money.
waist bag or pouch was not prohibited in nasarawa oh even abuja and Kogi oh
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
yokiti:
seriously , this helped
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
adedeji65: its crawling slower than mikel (snail) but my gadgets are helping out ..... Ticking the dates on the calendar though.....but try spice it up abit dear
I will do that definitely...what about you, are you all set?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
It's not a small matter o
cleo na big matter na.d thing big na.mean i dey come visiting for akwaibom
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
Meeky: traecey and temmytea i said bosom as in close friend.dont u pple av bosom friends.cleoqueen baby i will come visiting in akwaibom.
Ooooh meeky dear, the more the merrier...yourself and traecey can come together, since you people will be serving together...*excited*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
kennykg:
now you got me blushing
Hmmm... Kenny Kenny...where would you like to serve again?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Hello lorddaywalker, how are you doing this fine day?
my day has been fine dear thanks.be cool too

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Ooooh meeky dear, the more the merrier...yourself and traecey can come together, since you people will be serving together...*excited*
wud come alone because traecey no gree me see road well oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.