Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,003 members, 7,828,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619331 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by nobletay: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
yokiti:
Though your clipper will be collected from you at the gate for security reasons (it is contraband); you will not be denied access to it when you need to use it just that you will fill form for it.
@ Samguine, Skateboard, Chykmoni and other owners of hilarious response to my post; I just dey observe.
To answer chykmoni on camp registration deadline, it will be on thursday 7th of August. Some camps may not register you after the swearing on that very Thursday. You should also consider the stress of not having a good accomodation/ kits etc.
@ all, if you are given original Khaki, make sure is not too tight when you are ammending it to your size. The Knaki has the ability to shrink. You might also become a Teblik becausethe trousers will jump (I dont know the simplest form to explain this). If you are ammending it on the first day of camping, you will part will not less than #1000 if you are lucky but if you delay, there will be a reduction in the price for ammendment. Dont blame the tailors or whatsoever modern name you choose to use; they paid handsomely for the space they are using. Its same for all other traders.
2. Delay the collection of your photograph from Cameramen(man) till the last day of orientation or the Monday preceeding your orientation closing Tuesday 26th, by this you will safe much. If you want to collect the pics when the camp is still bubbling, you might pay as high as #150 per copy but if you delay, you might get a copy for as low as #70 or thereabout.
Stapler will definitely be collected from you for security reason but officers dont have anythinga against gum, tipex (dont leave home without it, it will safe you stress as well as help your pocket).
You can get extension multiple socket but keep where it will be safe from the eagle eye of officers. This will safe you from #50 charging of battery.
I am pleading with all lovers of gadgets to take only what they are sure they can keep very well at all times and if peradventure you loose it; it wont pain you more than when a faithful husband catches his wife in the act of adultery.
Waist pouch may be prohibited in some camps northern Nigeria so device a mean to keep your mobile valuables like phone and money very well (I was a victim of this, I lost all the money left on me in camp which resulted in me missing only the camp food for only 5 times). Your shoes and socks can serve as temporary abode for your ego/ kudi/ owó/ money.
Continue to enjoy the rest of your day. Shalom!
thanks so much... U've being so so helpful here. God bless u real Gud.

I was thinking of going with mai walka so as not to miss EPL, av got to think twice now
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
page 300..yay

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
traecey: myb dt was den..plus ion.stay in refinery..so I cnt say
ok darling now u a back on top as my number one
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
adedeji65: niceeeeeeeee!!!!!! Just holla if callup don arrive
yes boss!!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Meeky: ok darling now u a back on top as my number one
id ve to graciousli decline..am rili enjyn being e-single
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Aaah...you can lie o shocked
ahhhh,oya bring ur proof ooo n stop making xcuses.no worry 4lo valentino and meeky go,dos wey get many e-lovers on here..na during raining period bike man go undrstnd em no b rich man..lolz hw u preparing 4 camp? Me sef wan com mak oyel money 4 warry o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
I have not even in the slightest way, started any form of preparation...you?

Hehehe. A day is ok for preparation na once you get your money. Mine is halfway ready sha, i will be set hopefully next week.
How is warri
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Welcome to p300

nobletay(m), misterkay(m), Valentinooo, owolabiza(m), moshmod101(m), traecey(f), lorddaywalker(m), WhytJane(f) and 1 guest(s)
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
kennykg:
Lagos..... What skul
Finished from lautech Oyo st
Uniben smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hissexcellencie:
Lmao! Did u answer them? If yes, wah did u say?
I didn't o.... my answer would hv been a silly and funny one too
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
traecey: cme collect yo cv o

*Wispers in to her ear*
Pls don't let people know i sent mine o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nothing to sAy oo.....i just wana register in page 300 ........una well done ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
traecey: cleo u stay whre?or r u kidn?
Yes dear...prophetess Cleo stays in warri smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
traecey: dearie hw u?
m fine!!jst having a quiet day,hpe ur gud?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Valentinooo:

I go do small hustling o. Hope those guys here no too disturb you while i'm away. smiley e be like say I bin see lorddaywalker wisper something into your ears just now, hope it's not what i'm thinking
whisper ke? No whispering,I'm only standing here shappering dis AXE and cleaning dis AUTOMATIC KALASCHINIKOV 47(AK47).its been a while iv use dem
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
lorddaywalker: ahhhh,oya bring ur proof ooo n stop making xcuses.no worry 4lo valentino and meeky go,dos wey get many e-lovers on here..na during raining period bike man go undrstnd em no b rich man..lolz hw u preparing 4 camp? Me sef wan com mak oyel money 4 warry o
My dear, I'm e-single all the way o...I don't trust nobody...oil money is for the sharp mind...warri is a place for sharp thinkers...if not, you are on your own... But I trust you sha... You must surely rugged your way
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
kennykg:
Welcome to p300

nobletay(m), misterkay(m), Valentinooo, owolabiza(m), moshmod101(m), traecey(f), lorddaywalker(m), WhytJane(f) and 1 guest(s)

grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
kennykg:
Welcome to p300

Na so bro. We go reach 500 before camp starts
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Valentinooo:

Hehehe. A day is ok for preparation na once you get your money. Mine is halfway ready sha, i will be set hopefully next week.
How is warri
Good for you dear...I should have started my preparations o,I don't even know what's wrong with me...anyway, warri is fine just the usual hustling for men, women youths and children ...although it rained badly yesterday.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
lorddaywalker: whisper ke? No whispering,I'm only standing here shappering dis AXE and cleaning dis AUTOMATIC KALASCHINIKOV 47(AK47).its been a while iv use dem

Waoh!! You no tell us say you be hunter na

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Good for you dear...I should have started my preparations o,I don't even know what's wrong with me...anyway, warri is fine just the usual hustling for men, women youths and children ...although it rained badly yesterday.

Even here in Benin, it has been raining since. Are you from warri or just staying there
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
Valentinooo:

Na so bro. We go reach 500 before camp starts
In sure next week Sunday we wld have gone pass 500
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by siegfried99(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
# page 300 things grin

Greetings to the house

# I was here grin

# this land is not for sale please grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Uniben smiley
Cool........
I knw warri babes know how to take care of their hobbies
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Uniben smiley

Good to know this. So which dept be your own
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Yes dear...prophetess Cleo stays in warri smiley
I do too..lolz

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Valentinooo:

Even here in Benin, it has been raining since. Are you from warri or just staying there
I just stay here...I'm an Igbo girl smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
yaay!!! Page 300. At this rate,we'd surpass 500 before camp begins.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Page 300, if it wasn't for the tsunami we should be nearing 800 by now.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
siegfried99: # page 300 things grin

Greetings to the house

# I was here grin

# this land is not for sale please grin

Ok sir. Thank God we have lorddaywalker here to keep watch over it 4 you
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Meeky: hahahahahahahahahaha.bro d town no too bubble.
u must av com wen u r broke or maybe ur niggas u com meet in ib na dullard or S.U bros..mean no offence oo .IB burblz for 24hours if u dnt bliv,go to Ring road!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
kennykg:
Cool........
I knw warri babes know how to take care of their hobbies
Yea true that...and they also know how to fight their hubby and fight for their hubby...so when dealing with a warri chick, get ready for the good, bad and ugly...I'm just saying wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.