Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619299 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ptoocool(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
cheesy all dis market women bin think say ah be d son of dia state qovernor on top say ah wear shirt&3quarter qo market..& dey'll be like "'oqa' comot moni 4poket buy somethinq" αh con dey tell dem say 4qet dis tin o, na pa..pa..packaqinq we dey kal am so, simply put, washinq & settinq..

kα̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ to cut d short story lonq, ah qo market empty hàñded, yu know d rest..2mao is another day..

Few days to camp, ah jst hope say no b dis my ankara & quinea ah qo carry qo do d job..

Una qood eveninq..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
Miner13:

Trust with this type of face.

hmmmmmm

i doubt that
Hahahahahaha...what's wrong with the face?... I was blushing, and that was the best emoticon to use ...it's not like there are varieties of emoticons to choose from grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen: Hahahahahaha
Are you denying the allegation?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
AdaEkube...whenever you see this, know that I miss you. kiss
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Shout out to all the lovely ladies in the house,..it's mostly the guys that are kinda keeping this thread going...all my ladies, where you at?..#WeLadiesRock smiley smiley smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by nobletay: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Hey girl...chiillax and loosen up a little ...all works and no play mehn...besides, if you take note, those with questions on the thread are answered...we can't all just be nysc nysc...it won't make august 5 approach any faster...we are just having some harmless fun and there is a high chance of meeting these people in the same camp, so why not get to know eachother...no offense intended...I'm just saying wink
best reply from d creamiest and cutest Cleo..lolz

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Samguine:
Are you denying the allegation?
I'm new here y'all...although I wish I knew this person that you are referring to smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Miner13:

and a slap in return grin grin grin
I'm sure u most have watched mr bones. If you do the u get my trips
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
nobletay:
best reply from d creamiest and cutest Cleo..lolz
Thanks dear wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
I'm new here y'all...although I wish I knew this person that you are referring to smiley
Just pulling ya legs tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by chykmoni(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
yokiti:
Though your clipper will be collected from you at the gate for security reasons (it is contraband); you will not be denied access to it when you need to use it just that you will fill form for it.
@ Samguine, Skateboard, Chykmoni and other owners of hilarious response to my post; I just dey observe.
To answer chykmoni on camp registration deadline, it will be on thursday 7th of August. Some camps may not register you after the swearing on that very Thursday. You should also consider the stress of not having a good accomodation/ kits etc.
@ all, if you are given original Khaki, make sure is not too tight when you are ammending it to your size. The Knaki has the ability to shrink. You might also become a Teblik becausethe trousers will jump (I dont know the simplest form to explain this). If you are ammending it on the first day of camping, you will part will not less than #1000 if you are lucky but if you delay, there will be a reduction in the price for ammendment. Dont blame the tailors or whatsoever modern name you choose to use; they paid handsomely for the space they are using. Its same for all other traders.
2. Delay the collection of your photograph from Cameramen(man) till the last day of orientation or the Monday preceeding your orientation closing Tuesday 26th, by this you will safe much. If you want to collect the pics when the camp is still bubbling, you might pay as high as #150 per copy but if you delay, you might get a copy for as low as #70 or thereabout.
Stapler will definitely be collected from you for security reason but officers dont have anythinga against gum, tipex (dont leave home without it, it will safe you stress as well as help your pocket).
You can get extension multiple socket but keep where it will be safe from the eagle eye of officers. This will safe you from #50 charging of battery.
I am pleading with all lovers of gadgets to take only what they are sure they can keep very well at all times and if peradventure you loose it; it wont pain you more than when a faithful husband catches his wife in the act of adultery.
Waist pouch may be prohibited in some camps northern Nigeria so device a mean to keep your mobile valuables like phone and money very well (I was a victim of this, I lost all the money left on me in camp which resulted in me missing only the camp food for only 5 times). Your shoes and socks can serve as temporary abode for your ego/ kudi/ owó/ money.
Continue to enjoy the rest of your day. Shalom!
Yokiti i swear your information too dey shark me like beer(Legend)grin....seriously i thought i av learnt all i needed in camp but you just proved me wrong. Kudos Oga Yokiti.**the 'oga' is silencewink**

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Samguine:
Just pulling ya legs tongue
Be careful while doing that o...so my skirt doesn't tear Biko grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Be careful while doing that o...so my skirt doesn't tear Biko grin

ewoooooooo!!!!!

make i cover my face oooooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Thanks bear wink

modified
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by khemorah: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
nobletay: Good morning!!! fellow #teamB14 how una 9te.
I sight u oo osemu8( m), khemorah (f ), Sowl
( m), luvlycutebay , buksich ( f ), debygirly(f ), justmi1 ,
keny4g , una weldon

#ghostmode deactivated #akwaibom camp I rep
shhhhh, ghost mode still activated here.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
kennykg:
The no of aspiring nairalanders hopping and lobbying for akwa ibom is enuf for 3platoons. Tracey is welcome..... Hope she doesn't come empty handed.
U do look really cute
Chaaaiiii!! U dis nairaland guyz ehn,cant y'all quote a without indirectly flirtin,na wa 4ona ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
traecey: its times like dis I miss drphila bd...pls anyone gat ha digit? cwiously worried bout ha
. I'm having a feeling she has been here with you....just a feeling though
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sowl:
Chaaaiiii!! U dis nairaland guyz ehn,cant y'all quote a without indirectly flirtin,na wa 4ona ooo
I don't see flirting .welcome to nairaland
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
Miner13:

modified
Nicely done smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
kennykg:
I don't see flirting .welcome to nairaland
I aint much of a sttranger 2 nairaland bro,tho i aint no saint either but srzly,d numba of guyz hittin on dis galz makes me questn d world population statistix dat emphasises women are much more dan men!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
Miner13:

ewoooooooo!!!!!

make i cover my face oooooo
Hahaha...you better o... I no dey wahala...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Skateboard: Page 300, if it wasn't for the tsunami we should be nearing 800 by now.
Where've u been?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Nicely done smiley

grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
cutiepie01: Where've u been?

sambisa forest grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
kennykg:
Ooooho OK.
I like d comic on ur dp.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
sowl! sowl!! sowl!!!

you are here

hope you have finalized the arrangement with lynpetra
coz i am anxiously waiting for the invitation
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Hahaha...you better o... I no dey for adaekube wahala...Ada I hail o grin

hey hey

stop there

what's your discipline?

your handwritting denote a comedian cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
gd evening house..here is a big question dat is trending in many social ntwrks.,i wl lyk to knw ur own view to.'
on
If u dated a lady 4 over 5yrs. U met ha in ur 300
level, u people dated till u graguated, u met ha a
virgin & u people agreed 2 kip it till after ur
wedding night. But after 3yrs of being jobless,
she leta secure a job 4 u in a big company whr u
re earning a heavy salary per month. Things re
now going on well wt u. U finaly propose
marriage 2 ha & she accepted. After d proposal,
tears begin 2 roll down ha cheeks & u
shockingly
ask wat d problem is & she confess 2 u saying;
"I
GAVE MY VIRGINITY 2 UR BOSS B4 HE
ACCEPTED 2 EMPLOY U IN HIS COMPANY COS
DATZ D ONLY
CONDITION HE GAVE ME IF U MUST B
EMPLOYED OR
U REMAIN JOBLESS." If u re d guy, would u still
go
ahead wt d wedding Sincere answer pls
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Pledge p300!!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
is this strawberry or bioduneberry?

piping is in progress grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Miner13: sowl! sowl!! sowl!!!

you are here

hope you have finalized the arrangement with lynpetra
coz i am anxiously waiting for the invitation
Bro nor b so oo! Am only teasin her and nt tryin 2go d xtra mile of pleasing her! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.