Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (622381 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
@sokarsenal, it's up o...like you said, your birthday gift...I'm generous like that smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Temmytea70(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hissexcellencie:
maybe im dey barb inside †ђξ car grin

I no know for am o...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hissexcellencie: that na if you be virgin by dat time naw. Lol
thank God I have never slept with a man!!! grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
traecey: il prepare my dough nd olso my nylon for shot put
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
traecey: il prepare my dough nd olso my nylon for shot put
Mehn...girl...lol...you know the matter...it's to just buy the nylon in dozens and take to camp then locate a cool and dry place to take position with your torch light smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Temmytea70(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen: @sokarsenal, it's up o...like you said, your birthday gift...I'm generous like that smiley

Me ayam waiting for dat gift o......shey I no go celebrate my own too lyk dis
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
sokarsenal: Now I'm fully back.....had mad fun yesterday....so much that I didn't notice when my phone dipped into water....too bad it iwnt water proof like the new phones in town......anyways I'm back online......to all the great members who wished me a happy birthday I am freatful.....I want to thank you all..........traecy swit, macuwon, Dr. Meeky ( even if he diagnosed traecey wrongly, belle matter), Samguine (happy he has his e-luv back), Dremichaels, my one and only sweety pie Maureen (honeydear), Alayormii, debygirl, bucksich, Jimwalex, Oga Yokiti (the great mod), Skateboard, Prixxy7 ('yellow' like pawpaw), osemu8 (forget our e-arguments in the past, u are my bro), Smeeky (the excellent poet....reminds me of Biafran's Christopher Okigbo), whytjane, highmey (the red ninja), Cleoqueen (even if she confused me for oga yokiti) , redbunny (if samguine doesn't want you, I'd recommend skateboard...he's a VIRGIN,so you can use him as ur toy), Ajasa4link (I foresee #23,500 winnings inside camp), mikedimeji, Ojestas, Ikescope, Gbajabiamila1 (bros I know na your surname, but its hard to spell), eddyrymz, lorddaywalker, Hissexcellencie.....hope I named everyone, if I didn't name you and u wished me happy bday alert me I'd send you 400 recharge card of your choice...lol
long forgotten abt the e-war,I wish u the best
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
kennykg:
Baba mi green bottles for u
Ahh! Me never reach dat level o! Na malt pesin I be
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
Temmytea70:

Me ayam waiting for dat gift o......shey I no go celebrate my own too lyk dis
It's nothing jor...he just wanted to see the picture that I was teased with that's all
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
You and this your spider senses eh...make cobweb no full yah head oooo...I'm just saying grin
lol. You have a nice smile, a good sense of humour and cheeks. M a sucjer for girls with rosy cheeks. Omg! Pls Will u do me †ђξ honour of marrying me?! grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Temmytea70(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
It's nothing jor...he just wanted to see the picture that I was teased with that's all

Oya nah...make we feed our eyes nah
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
zerray: i felt she actually said the truth embarassed
all dat drama 4rm her was nt in anyway gonna help her course,d peeps here are adults and she doesnt pay any1z bills here,every1 here knows rite 4rm left,so if she wants 2say her truth she shld go 2church or mosque which eva 1 she blivz in,hw wld any1 reasonable and sane enuff think its possible 2strictly discuss NYSC ish tru out,my dear it wld b boring,variety dy say is d spice of life and dis is hw d thread should be,mind u its a social netwrk not a ''vent ur life frustrations netwrk''.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Temmytea70(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hissexcellencie:
lol. You have a nice smile, a good sense of humour and cheeks. M a sucjer for girls with rosy cheeks. Omg! Pls Will u do me †ђξ honour of marrying me?! grin

I hope dis is e-marry sha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Kceee: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
***Three weeks in NYSC Orientation Camp***
He had never seen a large collection of ladies in shorts and plain T-shirts.
As they jogged to the early morning beat, their oscillating breasts blow his mind, As they made friends in his platoon, his sex urge surged.
Three weeks of orientation would give him a re-orientation.
She had never had so many male friends around her, all at once.
As they jogged to the early morning beat, their six-packed chests bounced along.
Soon, numbers were exchanged and fantasies began.
Three week of orientation would give her a re-orientation.
In three weeks, many women might forget they are married.
In three weeks, many believers may have sex on open fields. In three weeks, many virgins may cross the red lines. In three weeks, many could exchange their soul for a good PPA.
As the NYSC orientation camp opens nationwide come August 5th, the battle for purity is top on the agenda.
How would it be at the end?
How many would come back victorious?
You shall overcome!

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
Temmytea70:

Oya nah...make we feed our eyes nah
You have fed your eyes enough jor... Wetin?...you want make I disappear from the picture? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Temmytea70(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
You have fed your eyes enough jor... Wetin?...you want make I disappear from the picture? cheesy

Dat one go sweet nah......u know nah
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
kennykg: *drags table put plate down, wash hands, take two base, take another base,eat one meat,wash mouth,wash hands*

ENIMONEY
Come join me..... Amala veg and beef
loool! See better food! #grabs a chair and starts eating without washing my hand grin grin hmm
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hissexcellencie:
Wey the ring na?...abi na for mouth you take dey run your package? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Temmytea70(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
ENIMONEY: loool! See better food! #grabs a chair and starts eating without washing my hand grin grin hmm

Wetin u WAN chop again....food wey don finish
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
Temmytea70: ..

Dat one go sweet nah......u know nah
Hahaha...no o bros....abeg no do like that...no stingy put abeg you*in warri girls tone * cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Temmytea70:

Wetin u WAN chop again....food wey don finish
tell me truth Who finish am? cry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Temmytea70:

*knuckles chopped*
wetin u use chop d knuckles? Mouth? I hope not oº°˚ 'cos Cleo be like ajebo 4my eye o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Temmytea70(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Hahaha...no o bros....abeg no do like that...no stingy put abeg you*in warri girls tone * cheesy

Abeg our body don dey do gishgish nah......
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sowl:
all dat drama 4rm her was nt in anyway gonna help her course,d peeps here are adults and she doesnt pay any1z bills here,every1 here knows rite 4rm left,so if she wants 2say her truth she shld go 2church or mosque which eva 1 she blivz in,hw wld any1 reasonable and sane enuff think its possible 2strictly discuss NYSC ish tru out,my dear it wld b boring,variety dy say is d spice of life and dis is hw d thread should be,mind u its a social netwrk not a ''vent ur life frustrations netwrk''.
it looks to me,you are the one venting your frustration here

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
zerray: it looks to me,you are the one venting your frustration here
Like srzly is dat wat ur mind tells u,y not take a scroll up d thread and view my post 1nce more,mayb u didnt ve tym 2patiently read,coz i wld b really dissapointed if being factual and realistic 2u is ur own definition of 'venting life's frustrations'' or ''transferring aggression'' 2u,dat wld kip me puzzled as 2y pride urslf 2being a graduate if u cant logically c factual reasons.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
traecey: [b][/b]yo veri wicked
I hope u are joking
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Mehn...girl...lol...you know the matter...it's to just buy the nylon in dozens and take to camp then locate a cool and dry place to take position with your torch light smiley
seems yo readn my mind

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Temmytea70(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hey tracey and cleoqueen and all others.....pls settle dis fracas goin on btwn sowl and zerray o.............Abeg o,before dem break bottle
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
sokarsenal: . Hahahahaha......am I hallucinating or does cleoqueen type exactly the same way as DrPhilaBd.......like my baby honeydear said.....she might be someone we E-know
****BUSTED****
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sowl:
Like srzly is dat wat ur mind tells u,y not take a scroll up d thread and view my post 1nce more,mayb u didnt ve tym 2patiently read,coz i wld b really dissapointed if being factual and realistic 2u is ur own definition of 'venting life's frustrations'' or ''transferring aggression'' 2u,dat wld kip me puzzled as 2y pride urslf 2being a graduate if u cant logically c factual reasons.
smh you calling non graduate wouldnt change my bsc in my pocket from the best sch in nigeria so that one ill allow to slide.

2ndly go back and read what the person wrote for me nothing is wrong with that,not everybody will or must share your sentiment.everyone is entittled to their opinion.i agree wt her/him cos i share the same view pls.

this is the last i want to write abt this so no one shld quote me again pls.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hissexcellencie: I hope u are joking
am nt ni
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cleoqueen:
you be like early morning sun, sumptous like flied lice and sarad. Baby u are kirring me

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.