Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (616850 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 12:28am On Jul 17, 2014
kennykg:
I no see my name o. So make I dey expect Glo abi
. Sowi man I saw urs and cutipie08 late......so take ,glo abi......53326235774114
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by youngchukky24: 12:29am On Jul 17, 2014
you guys dey try o....i remember the initial thread was around 500 + pages before the attack on nairaland. just less than three weeks and its over 300 pages...well kudos to you guys esp samguine(no homo) but i kinda like reading ya post.
viewing from a distance and maybe say some things,when i think necessarry has always been my style.
Keep it up guys
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 12:29am On Jul 17, 2014
GodsFavourite1: Theirryhenry, I didn't hear from you again oooooo. Chykmoni, you are sighted sir. Bukscish, you are sighted.nice dp though. Black is truly beautiful.you pretty but I know am more prettier*winks*

Thnx dear. Yeah,black is truly beautyfull buh try compare&contrast wella,u cnt b prettier dan me. Lolz, evry1 hs gt dier unique beauty. I celebr8 u Godsfavourite.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Kceee: 12:29am On Jul 17, 2014
GodsFavourite1: Phew!!! Just finished reading 63 pages na wa ooooo. You are guys are moving with speed of light. Sokarsenal, sorry this coming late , happy birthday sir and many more years. Cleoqueen aka dr phila, you welcome to the house, I can see you have turned all these guys their head.Traecey love, you a true friend, missed you ma. Hope you good? Ojestas, adonismuller, miner, kcee, thanks guys for spotting me.congrats to samguine and adakube. Bukscish, welcome to the train. Cutiepie, headmistress, sorry I haven't been answering To the wonderful cream babes and dudes, you guys are wonderful. Its not easy keeping up with the thread with the way it moves. Adonismuller, I have collected my S.O.R yesterday. I remain my humble self, God's favourite. The Fairest of all the creamy babes here.
U are welcom dear...but wait o!!!,hw many gini? 63 pages!!! shocked
Babe,u try o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 12:30am On Jul 17, 2014
WhytJane:
no... I don't have a ghost
so wat do u hv,skeleton?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 12:31am On Jul 17, 2014
traecey: I knew u went to flex...misd u dear
. Hmmm....you missed me the time you were e-flirting with over 5 confused dudes?....loool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 12:32am On Jul 17, 2014
bentonmaye: dey joli,so wat u doing awake?

Same fin dt kpt u awake, u berra goan sleep
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 12:33am On Jul 17, 2014
honeydear: I see you dear smiley
. Now this is my one and only, e-love and real love.....mwuaah babe I see you as well

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 12:33am On Jul 17, 2014
buksich:

Same fin dt kpt u awake, u berra goan sleep
rili,jst got bck frm a frnds bday bash..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 12:38am On Jul 17, 2014
bentonmaye: rili,jst got bck frm a frnds bday bash..

C Jollytainmnt,its quite late. off I sleep. Gud 9t
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 12:39am On Jul 17, 2014
Cleoqueen: @sokarsenal, it's up o...like you said, your birthday gift...I'm generous like that smiley
. Honestly I didn't see this post early......I'd have to get a one minute window for viewing in the morning
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 12:39am On Jul 17, 2014
buksich:

Thnx dear. Yeah,black is truly beautyfull buh try compare&contrast wella,u cnt b prettier dan me. Lolz, evry1 hs gt dier unique beauty. I celebr8 u Godsfavourite.
hahahahahaahah, aint comparing anything ma. All I know is am the fairest of all.lol. Yes oooo, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. You also celelbrate as one of the creamy babes. Night night ma. Sleep calling
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 12:41am On Jul 17, 2014
Kceee:
U are welcom dear...but wait o!!!,hw many gini? 63 pages!!! shocked
Babe,u try o
my dear, I had no choice and besides I wasn't doing anything, just decided to dedicate the night to read the previous pages ,hahahahhahaha. Am not a lazy girl ooooooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 12:44am On Jul 17, 2014
buksich:

C Jollytainmnt,its quite late. off I sleep. Gud 9t
gudnite dear..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 12:45am On Jul 17, 2014
GodsFavourite1: hahahahahaahah, aint comparing anything ma. All I know is am the fairest of all.lol. Yes oooo, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. You also celelbrate as one of the creamy babes. Night night ma. Sleep calling

smiley jux jokin,comparism is outa it. Fairest of al, noted! Thnx al d same swtness. Swt drmz
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ALAYORMII: 12:54am On Jul 17, 2014
Buksich
GODsfavourite
Sokarsenal
WhytJane
Bentonmaye
Kceeee
Youngchukky24
Ojestas

and all others

Buenas Noches Amigos

Vaya Con Dios
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 12:55am On Jul 17, 2014
bentonmaye: so wat do u hv,skeleton?
grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Kceee: 12:59am On Jul 17, 2014
GodsFavourite1: hahahahahaahah, aint comparing anything ma. All I know is am the fairest of all.lol. Yes oooo, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. You also celelbrate as one of the creamy babes. Night night ma. Sleep calling
Beuty is in d eyes of d beholder..hmmmm
But sincerely speakin ,ur beauty is in d eyes of all #justsaying my mind grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 1:03am On Jul 17, 2014
Traecey stop peeping
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 1:10am On Jul 17, 2014
WhytJane: Traecey stop peeping
tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 1:24am On Jul 17, 2014
traecey: tongue
hehehehhehehe. . crazy u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by youngchukky24: 1:34am On Jul 17, 2014
ALAYORMII: Buksich
GODsfavourite
Sokarsenal
WhytJane
Bentonmaye
Kceeee
Youngchukky24
Ojestas

and all others

Buenas Noches Amigos

Vaya Con Dios
'O mesmo com vocĂȘ'
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Footlocker(m): 1:53am On Jul 17, 2014
*ROLLS IN WID DA G WAGON*.
Hmm I missed an e-war! Zerray I've got an e-mac11 in the boot! Your enemies are mine! *recalls last Great e-war* (Miner13/Smeeky/ + 2 zombies ) * 10 gun salute* cool.
In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
*ZOOMS OFF*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by nobletay: 2:02am On Jul 17, 2014
Kceee: ***Three weeks in NYSC Orientation Camp***
He had never seen a large collection of ladies in shorts and plain T-shirts.
As they jogged to the early morning beat, their oscillating breasts blow his mind, As they made friends in his platoon, his sex urge surged.
Three weeks of orientation would give him a re-orientation.
She had never had so many male friends around her, all at once.
As they jogged to the early morning beat, their six-packed chests bounced along.
Soon, numbers were exchanged and fantasies began.
Three week of orientation would give her a re-orientation.
In three weeks, many women might forget they are married.
In three weeks, many believers may have sex on open fields. In three weeks, many virgins may cross the red lines. In three weeks, many could exchange their soul for a good PPA.
As the NYSC orientation camp opens nationwide come August 5th, the battle for purity is top on the agenda.
How would it be at the end?
How many would come back victorious?
You shall overcome!
funny buh simply d truth! thumb up
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by REDBUNNY(f): 2:10am On Jul 17, 2014
sokarsenal: Now I'm fully back.....had mad fun yesterday....so much that I didn't notice when my phone dipped into water....too bad it iwnt water proof like the new phones in town......anyways I'm back online......to all the great members who wished me a happy birthday I am freatful.....I want to thank you all..........traecy swit, macuwon, Dr. Meeky ( even if he diagnosed traecey wrongly, belle matter), Samguine (happy he has his e-luv back), Dremichaels, my one and only sweety pie Maureen (honeydear), Alayormii, debygirl, bucksich, Jimwalex, Oga Yokiti (the great mod), Skateboard, Prixxy7 ('yellow' like pawpaw), osemu8 (forget our e-arguments in the past, u are my bro), Smeeky (the excellent poet....reminds me of Biafran's Christopher Okigbo), whytjane, highmey (the red ninja), Cleoqueen (even if she confused me for oga yokiti) , redbunny (if samguine doesn't want you, I'd recommend skateboard...he's a VIRGIN,so you can use him as ur toy), Ajasa4link (I foresee #23,500 winnings inside camp), mikedimeji, Ojestas, Ikescope, Gbajabiamila1 (bros I know na your surname, but its hard to spell), eddyrymz, lorddaywalker, Hissexcellencie.....hope I named everyone, if I didn't name you and u wished me happy bday alert me I'd send you 400 recharge card of your choice...lol
you are welcome dear.No more elove or e crush,thanks for the suggestion tho
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 17, 2014
cutiepie01: Where've u been?

I've been here and there sweetheart. Sometimes I observe without commenting, and I've been having battery problem these days, electricity is bad where I am.
How are you?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 17, 2014
Samguine:
Modified. cool

You know better bro.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 17, 2014
sokarsenal: Now I'm fully back.....had mad fun yesterday....so much that I didn't notice when my phone dipped into water....too bad it iwnt water proof like the new phones in town......anyways I'm back online......to all the great members who wished me a happy birthday I am freatful.....I want to thank you all..........traecy swit, macuwon, Dr. Meeky ( even if he diagnosed traecey wrongly, belle matter), Samguine (happy he has his e-luv back), Dremichaels, my one and only sweety pie Maureen (honeydear), Alayormii, debygirl, bucksich, Jimwalex, Oga Yokiti (the great mod), Skateboard, Prixxy7 ('yellow' like pawpaw), osemu8 (forget our e-arguments in the past, u are my bro), Smeeky (the excellent poet....reminds me of Biafran's Christopher Okigbo), whytjane, highmey (the red ninja), Cleoqueen (even if she confused me for oga yokiti) , redbunny (if samguine doesn't want you, I'd recommend skateboard...he's a VIRGIN,so you can use him as ur toy), Ajasa4link (I foresee #23,500 winnings inside camp), mikedimeji, Ojestas, Ikescope, Gbajabiamila1 (bros I know na your surname, but its hard to spell), eddyrymz, lorddaywalker, Hissexcellencie.....hope I named everyone, if I didn't name you and u wished me happy bday alert me I'd send you 400 recharge card of your choice...lol

lol... Cheers mate.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 4:53am On Jul 17, 2014
Miner13:

dey see ma twin bro.
you bin tink say na national cake.
hmmmmm
allow gej to catch you grin
nothing dey happen
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 4:56am On Jul 17, 2014
sokarsenal: . Sowi man I saw urs and cutipie08 late......so take ,glo abi......53326235774114
you do well. I for say make bh send you gift on my behalf. But i go send am personally
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 5:16am On Jul 17, 2014
Gud am all. Hope you had a lovely night.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 5:47am On Jul 17, 2014
Ewiss:
Not yoruba is a nickname so no meaning
Yea its a nickname dat sounds quite similar to d name of harrypotters owl . wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.