Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,500 members, 7,843,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (621470 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2014
Samguine:
Bro me I don't understand o. Me and her no dey play that kind play. Na long distance thingy we dey do. Still waiting to hear from her sha sad
dont worry she is fine.but seriously u like dis gal?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
Samguine: AdaEkube talk to me gaddemit angry
Cleoqueen, too..... Iono weytin dey hapun to dem?!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
DrPhilABd: Hmmmn... I sincerely wish your wish will be granted. I myself really want to knw d lady, woman or babe.
You Cleoqueen, I summon u dis day... Come here now #blows white chalk to the air#
Sorry ma'am network no dey here for that thing. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
DrPhilABd: Lotta bras & gstrings(I knw u luv dem). Whr is swthrt, God's favourite, I brought d wide ones called canopy for her... Bt u both can share & wear them together sha. Den for u my Tracey, i also brought Varieties of your favourite... Cucumbers!!! I got u british sp, canada sp & Chinese sp ...mk ur choice & give one to Enimoney.... Hehehe
I dnt like g-string o..prefer net or playboy designs...cumcumber for gini?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
godG:

Here we go, sir:

I was a Platoon Leader in camp.

Demanding. Because:
You might not really enjoy your camping being a
leader. E dey pain me say I no get time for 'package'. I was always exhausted. You have to attend to so MANY things. You coordinate your platoon activities. Your phone rings at leat 15 times daily. You get to work with the Platoon Officer and/or Commander whenever s/he calls. You are like the father of the platoon members. Then, you will know that Nigerian graduates are really unemployable. You take excuse for them.
You make announcements in OBS, etc.

Benefits:
You get posted to wherever you want if you did well. Without a dime. My officials actually asked me where I wanted because they loved the job I did. Likewise, you get access to firsthand info.

Another is that you might be licensed to go to mammi anytime if you have a good relationship with your Commander. Going out from the boring SAED lectures too won't be an issue for you. Just tell anybody that asks you that you are Officer Lagbaja's Platoon Leader. For me, almost all those soldiers knew me. Whenever them see me, dem go say:"Platoon 4 leader, how you dey?" My reply: "I'm good, sir." I go just waka like a boss.

Also, you will never get punished with your colleagues by your Commander. You choose what you want to do and what you don't want, because nobody expects you to kill yourself with all the demands that come with being the leader.

But please, don't mess with your colleagues' money. Be faithful, dedicated, listening, etc. and you would love the experience, because many people will look up to you - even after camp. Right now, they still call me Platoon Leader wherever they see me.

But I no get time for package. wink Any avenue wey I see, na soso sleep. Are you ready for this?

****Pls. excuse typos.
I think I am. *feeling patriotic*

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
sokarsenal: . And who decides whether joking about Cleoqueen and DrPhilaBd being the same person isn't 'enjoying the house' to those who are saying it? 'I honestly don't care jare'....well you just said it you don't, traecey, whytjane, sokarsenal care.......so as you are talking about adaekube....allow them to enjoy themselves by insinuatung they are the same personality....THANK YOU
yo a darl tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
Traeceypie how u dey ?.how ya life and warri.how was d weekdays?hope the weekend is fine.wishing u a lovely saturday
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
godG:

Mungode, ba komi. cheesy Thanks. The state is fine. Getting interesting with all these politics of impeachment. CDS is fine o, I don give myself break today. I no go. Thanks. I believe you are faring well. May God enlarge your coast.
Good to hear that all is well. Dont mind those Yaro politicians jare; na permanent interest dem dey go for any nothing else. I sincerely appreciate this prayer. may God continue to guide, protect and provide for you. Sai anjuma.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
Meeky: Traeceypie how u dey ?.how ya life and warri.how was d weekdays?hope the weekend is fine.wishing u a lovely saturday
meekypie warri is boring..wishn u same
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
traecey: I dnt like g-string o..prefer net or playboy designs...cumcumber for gini?
*covers ears* *covers eyes*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Meeky: dont worry she is fine.but seriously u like dis gal?
Like?? Like I don't like AdaEkube. "Like" is too tame and weak to describe what I feel for her. If I express my feelings here, all the pages of Nairaland wouldn't be enough to contain it..cheesy Na she be my sunshine..the real deal wink

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
Samguine:
Like?? Like I don't like AdaEkube. "Like" is too tame and weak to describe what I feel for her. If I express my feelings here, all the pages of Nairaland wouldn't be enough to contain it..cheesy Na she be my sunshine..the real deal wink

cool
cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by HuckleberryFinn(m): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Good afternoon, house.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ojestas: SMH! in slow motion. Contunu!
Ojestas my gud frd... I didn't forget u during my trip o. I bought boxer short for u. D size written is XXL, hp it ll size u? Or abi u ll share wit Macuwon because d one I bought for him is size small
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
godG:

Here we go, sir:

Demanding. Because:
leader. E dey pain me say I no get time for 'package'. I was always exhausted. You have to attend to so MANY things. You coordinate your platoon activities. Your phone rings at leat 15 times daily. You get to work with the Platoon Officer and/or Commander whenever s/he calls. You are like the father of the platoon members. Then, you will know that Nigerian graduates are really unemployable. You take excuse for them.

Benefits:
You get posted to wherever you want if you did well. Without a dime. My officials actually asked me where I wanted because they loved the job I did. Likewise, you get access to firsthand info.

Another is that you might be licensed to go to mammi anytime if you have a good relationship with your Commander. Going out from the boring SAED lectures too won't be an issue for you. Just tell anybody that asks you that you are Officer Lagbaja's Platoon Leader. For me, almost all those soldiers knew me. Whenever them see me, dem go say:"Platoon 4 leader, how you dey?" My reply: "I'm good, sir." I go just waka like a boss.

Also, you will never get punished with your colleagues by your Commander. You choose what you want to do and what you don't want, because nobody expects you to kill yourself with all the demands that come with being the leader.

But please, don't mess with your colleagues' money. Be faithful, dedicated, listening, etc. and you would love the experience, because many people will look up to you - even after camp. Right now, they still call me Platoon Leader wherever they see me.

But I no get time for package. wink Any avenue wey I see, na soso sleep. Are you ready for this?

****Pls. excuse typos.
Thanks MA. Plz wat state are u serving or did u serve? & if I may ask, wt kinda jobs are u referring to dt ll keep u so busy?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
traecey: I dnt like g-string o..prefer net or playboy designs...cumcumber for gini?
Ask Enimoney wt d cucumber is gonna be for. U shld ve told me b4 na dt u don't lyk G-strings... Well, I didn't buy net or playboy designs so u can tk frm Enimoney 1st (she got dem plenty bt she nor dey too wear dem because she jux love gstring alot), I ll pay her for it lerra.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hissexcellencie: PLANTAINS go full camp naw. If she wan chop any all she/you gotta do is ask. grin
plaintains full camp true, bt na weak, tiny, unripe ones dey there am talking of the real deal! U knw wat I mean? grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
DrPhilABd: Ask Enimoney wt d cucumber is gonna be for. U shld ve told me b4 na dt u don't lyk G-strings... Well, I didn't buy net or playboy designs so u can tk frm Enimoney 1st (she got dem plenty bt she nor dey too wear dem because she jux love gstring alot), I ll pay her for it lerra.
beht wetin consign Eni and cucumber? grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
DrPhilABd: Ojestas my gud frd... I didn't forget u during my trip o. I bought boxer short for u. D size written is XXL, hp it ll size u? Or abi u ll share wit Macuwon because d one I bought for him is size small
Lmao. . XXL ? Chineeeeke!! lemme xchange with macuwon, he wld prefer it.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
good to know your preference now. .i d get u loads of dem. . #OffToKatangua!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AdaEkube(f): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
Samguine: AdaEkube talk to me gaddemit angry
Hey dearie,sorry I kpt u worried,hv bin in a bad state since ysterdai,I ws diagnosed of malaria.Took sum drugs bt am getting better sha.D drugs I took knocked me down ysterdai.Hw hv u bin??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by temi4fash(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
godG:

Here we go, sir:

Demanding. Because:

Benefits:

****Pls. excuse typos.
Many many thanks bro.... But wat are the benefits of been an OBS member...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
AdaEkube:
Hey dearie,sorry I kpt u worried,hv bin in a bad state since ysterdai,I ws diagnosed of malaria.Took sum drugs bt am getting better sha.D drugs I took knocked me down ysterdai.Hw hv u bin??
God is ur strength. .u ll b fyn in Jesus name.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
ENIMONEY: plaintains full camp true, bt na weak, tiny, unripe ones dey there am talking of the real deal! U knw wat I mean? grin
oh. . *dodges eyes*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
AdaEkube:
God is ur strength. .u ll b fyn in Jesus name.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ojestas: oh. . *dodges eyes*
ojestas take time o! What is bad in plaintain again? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
AdaEkube:
Hey dearie,sorry I kpt u worried,hv bin in a bad state since ysterdai,I ws diagnosed of malaria.Took sum drugs [b]bt am getting better sha.[/b]D drugs I took knocked me down ysterdai.Hw hv u bin??
Phew..thank goodness. Best news I have heard in a long time. God punish malaria. Use your drugs and rest well. Take care dear wink

I am doing well btw wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
DrPhilABd: Please, whr is Oga Yokiti? He shld come & take dese two large oranges I bought for him o...
Welcome back; how are you generally? Thanks for the orange. Please help me refridgerate it because it tastes better when chilled. Gracias mucho!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
AdaEkube:

His world heals and delivers u from every spirit of infirmities. By his stripes u are healed in Jesus name. Rem even though u walked thru the valley of shadow of malaria u shall fear no infection. The Lord is ur strength. Ur healed.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AdaEkube(f): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ojestas: God is ur strength. .u ll b fyn in Jesus name.
Amen oooo,tnks smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AdaEkube(f): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
Samguine:
Phew..thank goodness. Best news I have heard in a long time. God punish malaria. Use your drugs and rest well. Take care dear wink

I am doing well btw wink
Lol...God punish sickness,tnks 4 bin dia 4 me kiss.God bless u.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
DrPhilABd: Ask Enimoney wt d cucumber is gonna be for. U shld ve told me b4 na dt u don't lyk G-strings... Well, I didn't buy net or playboy designs so u can tk frm Enimoney 1st (she got dem plenty bt she nor dey too wear dem because she jux love gstring alot), I ll pay her for it lerra.
**covers ears*** abeg no break ma fasting oo.chai!

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.