Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,716 members, 7,855,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (623370 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
adedeji65: I went ooh,, me nd my guy just dey talk about posting for church , d guy no wnt lagos again!! He dey pray fire dey comot !!
Lol.u GI fear pple way runs am go lag don dey fast n pray make dem dey 1st stream or not get posted der

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
Smeeky:
Still zoning huh?
Keep up the sister-zone grin

Hahaha...My dear, not really cut out for all the childish games shaa so onye obuna zaa afa nna ya. We can co-exisit like this though, right?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
adedeji65: lol nooooohhhhhh........ Am egba indigene!!!! ..... Anyways aws ur day going
Wow interesting. Sunday is going well.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by moshmod101(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ojestas: As if she's not one of them. HS!
Lol...well said broda,she might actually be d SU tytpe who knows,but from those sexy look I doubt it... grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
mikedimeji:
Greetings! How is the Sunday going.
Going well boss. How service ? ...I sure u don pray make dem no post u for any of does state
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
Samguine...Are you hoping to get posted to Lagos? Saw someone mention something earlier? Anyone else hoping to come to Lagos?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
mikedimeji:
Very transparent.
tnks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
lorddaywalker: lux is d worst of their kind.u wl hate it after washing 2times,d original is scarce. U can buy chase deer,try,comfort,fred frank
ok tnks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
moshmod101:
Lol...well said broda,she might actually be d SU tytpe who knows,but from those sexy look I doubt it... grin
S what!!! lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
rationalmind:

hahaha, dey there. People can believe anything.

In the words of Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Hitlers minister of propaganda, he says and I quote, "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

He was also quoted as saying, "The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed"
. That's true.....many human beings believe 'BIG LIES' because of a kind of law of parsimony mentality....when there are so many answers to a difficult question, believe the simplest answer.....that's why a nigerian man would believe an 80yr old woman turned to a bird instead of her having schizophrenia......instead of them believing that there was no possible way you could scan over 20 peoples letter here when you barely come here during weekdays, they chose to believe the simplest answer 'that you could do it'......most human beings can be so gullible....like someone telling me to join him in a freedom fight when his children are in harvard having fun and clubbing...lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
rationalmind:

lol, I dey fear that lux. This one wey dem con dey sell the singet 3 for 500 naira for Oshodi grin

I really can't tell you if its good or not. I've not used it before. You can give it a trial
ok tnks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: choi..but Oga yo meant to fast from ur heart..rada dan duin countdwn like ol dese nysc pipz...#just saying o

Reminds me of an incidence that happened while I was doing my IT.

There's this video that was trending in school that time. About three lesbians were seriously beaten by some guys who claimed the girls disturbed their sleep. They (the guys)then told them to repeat all what they did at night. The girls started kissing and caressing each other. While they were at it, the guys recorded the act.

As a true uniben guy that I was, I had the video on my phone. tongue

One day while at work, I told my friend who was also on IT about the video. Suprisingly, he never heard about it. He told me to let him watch it on my phone. Just as I was about showing him, he said "aaah, I'm fasting, I can't watch it."

After a few seconds, he said, "send am come my phone, I go watch am after the fast." grin grin

I couldn't contain my laughter. The temptation to watch it was too much.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Zerray, what happened to the countdown u initiated?? Seems u v handed over to samG. . HS!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by moshmod101(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
Anybody with an idea of how much a bottle of beer ll cost @ d mamii market,just curious cos am kinda of a heavy drinker thou..abeg no yabbings Lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: leave dem..Blame it on anxiety..hehehe

lol, I noticed you never dropped yours despite quoting me twice. You knew twas false? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by moshmod101(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ojestas: S what!!! lol
SUV I mean grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
rationalmind:

Reminds me of an incidence that happened while I was doing my IT.

There's this video that was trending in school that time. About three lesbians were seriously beaten by some guys who claimed the girls disturbed their sleep. They (the guys)then told them to repeat all what they did at night. The girls started kissing and caressing each other. While they were at it, the guys recorded the act.

As a true uniben guy that I was, I had the video on my phone. tongue

One day while at work, I told my friend who was also on IT about the video. Suprisingly, he never heard about it. He told me to let him watch it on my phone. Just as I was about showing him, he said "aaah, I'm fasting, I can't watch it."

After a few seconds, he said, "send am come my phone, I go watch am after the fast." grin grin

I couldn't contain my laughter. The temptation to watch it was too much.
exactly what am talkn abt. Fasting cos u have to and not cos u want to.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
Darkchocolate: Samguine...Are you hoping to get posted to Lagos? Saw someone mention something earlier? Anyone else hoping to come to Lagos?
i thought u wanted abj
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
rationalmind:

lol, I noticed you never dropped yours despite quoting me twice. You knew twas false? grin
as anxious as I am..i blive ders a time for evritin..plus am enjoyn d anxiety..plus I had dis feeling dt if u rili had dt kinda power..u wudnt broadcast...humans like clique wella#my tots tho
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
kennykg:
Lol.u GI fear pple way runs am go lag don dey fast n pray make dem dey 1st stream or not get posted der
dts if they dnt end up in bauchi lmao
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . WOMEN who talk like you in the real world are very good and crazy in bed.......but then again WOMEN who type like you do on a social network and doesn't say it in the real world are normally shy girls in reality looking for a way to express the words F.UCK, PLANTAIN F.UCK, etc....which category do you fall?
Iyam in both categories ooo....choi wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nice thread. 15 days to August 5th even as we pray to escape stream 2. Hope you all have read CORPERS GUIDE and CORPERS STORY B00K. If not kindly google it and download your own free copy. I hope to be headed to Nonwa Gbam Tai come August 5th.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
funny im nt.nervous at all unlike that mob number lol,it is well what will be will be, just try and hv plan B just in case plan A fails
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
bentonmaye: how can,wen we r here...wen u enta jst hala me..
no p dear..hapi sundae dear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bubewilson: Nice thread. 15 days to August 5th even as we pray to escape stream 2. Hope you all have read CORPERS GUIDE and CORPERS STORY B00K. If not kindly google it and download your own free copy. I hope to be headed to Nonwa Gbam Tai come August 5th.
lol aks right?
sokarsenal: . That's true.....many human beings believe 'BIG LIES' because of a kind of law of parsimony mentality....when there are so many answers to a difficult question, believe the simplest answer.....that's why a nigerian man would believe an 80yr old woman turned to a bird instead of her having schizophrenia......instead of them believing that there was no possible way you could scan over 20 peoples letter here when you barely come here during weekdays, they chose to believe the simplest answer 'that you could do it'......most human beings can be so gullible....like someone telling me to join him in a freedom fight when his children are in harvard having fun and clubbing...lol

lol, I couldn't had said this better. My cousins far older than I am come home everyday telling me stories of eye witnesses who claim they saw a bird turn into a woman at Oyingbo.

I just laugh at their gullibility.

A very intelligent muslim friend was telling me about a conversation an Alfa claimed he had with God.

After he finished, I just shook my head and said to myself, "what a wasted brain" grin.

I couldn't just imagine how someone in his right senses would believe what the Alfa said.
moshmod101: Anybody with an idea of how much a bottle of beer ll cost @ d mamii market,just curious cos am kinda of a heavy drinker thou..abeg no yabbings Lol
lol if you reach dia you go Sabi the price.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Iyam in both categories ooo....choi wink
just confirmed it Cleoqueen is DrPhilaBd...Dnt ask mi how
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: exactly what am talkn abt. Fasting cos u have to and not cos u want to.
churches sometimes does dt nah
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
kennykg:
Going well boss. How service ? ...I sure u don pray make dem no post u for any of does state

Lol. Am actually believing God for Ondo state.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
zerray: lol aks right?
nonwa gbam tai is rivers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: nonwa gbam tai is rivers
oh nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.