Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619323 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . I quoted DrPhilABd before I posted that.....this one cleoqueen is answering.....abi you don forget the account you logged into?.......its cleoqueen account not DrPhilA account..CHECK
Hahahaha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
rationalmind:

lol, I couldn't had said this better. My cousins far older than I am come home everyday telling me stories of eye witnesses who claim they saw a bird turn into a woman at Oyingbo.

I just laugh at their gullibility.

A very intelligent muslim friend was telling me about a conversation an Alfa claimed he had with God.

After he finished, I just shook my head and said to myself, "what a wasted brain" grin.

I couldn't just imagine how someone in his right senses would believe what the Alfa said.
. Haha...there's a story my lecturer loves telling me............he said there were two professors ...one was a christian and the other a traditionalist or whatever they call it....they were both in the staff club seperately oh.....so the traditionalist poured beer on the floor before drinking and said he was offering it to his ancestors....the christian asked him 'with all your level of education, you still believe in that nonsense?'....the traditionalist smiled and asked the christian professor....what religion ?, the christian answered......and even said he was a professor of the sciences.....the traditionalist laughed very loud........and asked the christian professor..........'With all your level of EDuCATION and science, you still believe a fish can swallow somebody and vomit the person after 3days?'.......the traditionalist was dumbfounded

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
Samguine:
Yes dear. Lagos on my mind.
@Samguine happy Sunday. How is ur PP doing, trust she's recuperating fast.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hissexcellencie: Cleo, so yew are alive
Yes baby.. I kicked malaria in the butt..can I get 1 million likes? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
Darkchocolate:

I changed my mind Zerray. I want to be in Lag but these people are crazyyyy so I am now HOPING I get Lagos.
If we both get Lag, I would take you to the Bar Beach grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
Rockmyworld:

Delta state. I hope there are lots of fun out there.
Alright.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
cutiepie01: Hahahaha
You people got it all wrong mehn...dr phila, please where art thou?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Wiseracre(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
Samguine:
Welcome. Finished from OAU too..Engineering Physics. What about you?

Thanks. Economics
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Wiseracre(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . Welcome brother or sister or transgender (not my fault, you didn't specify)

Lol@transgender...profile updated. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: just confirmed it Cleoqueen is DrPhilaBd...Dnt ask mi how
. Lol....swity she forgot the account she logged into....or then again cleoqueen is not DrPhilABd...she's just playing with our heads hencw the 'choi' at the end....hahaha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
kennykg:
Good dea. Body dey good my 6ta. Get better soon
I'm on naira land, gisting with you fine people, so I'm much better..thanks dear...#hugs you sooo tight
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
traecey: am fine o nd u?
doing great swt.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hapi sunday@cutiepie01,hpe u went to church..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
heemah:
smiley am good. Gud afternoon n happy new week..how was d church service??
Thanks. Service was good too. How has the fasting been? I hope it has been rewarding?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . Haha...there's a story my lecturer loves telling me............he said there were two professors ...one was a christian and the other a traditionalist or whatever they call it....they were both in the staff club seperately oh.....so the traditionalist poured beer on the floor before drinking and said he was offering it to his ancestors....the christian asked him 'with all your level of education, you still believe in that nonsense?'....the traditionalist smiled and asked the christian professor....what religion ?, the christian answered......and even said he was a professor of the sciences.....the traditionalist laughed very loud........and asked the christian professor..........'With all your level of EDuCATION and science, you still believe a fish can swallow somebody and vomit the person after 3days?'.......the traditionalist was dumbfounded

hehehehehehe, great one. Is that lecturer of yours an atheist?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . Lol....swity she forgot the account she logged into....or then again cleoqueen is not DrPhilABd...she's just playing with our heads hencw the 'choi' at the end....hahaha
Finally...you are beginning to believe me...thank goodness
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Rockmyworld:

can you tell us one example of those fun. just askin

U know if u are watching a film with someone who has watched it before and the person start narrating the various scene and episode of the film, it won't be interesting again, just an analogy, am not saying I've been to NYSC camp before oo but I've been to a similar camp before(#ParaMilitaryTraining) So just wait till u get there and u will see for urself. #OriginalCopy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
Cleoqueen:
I'm on naira land, gisting with you fine people, so I'm much better..thanks dear...#hugs you sooo tight
hope u eaten. Hope no rain der
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
Cleoqueen:
For the result, no be ++ them they write?...besides, what courses malaria?..when the plasmodium wareva cumulates in the body, Wetin them dey call am?
lol.plasmodiasis
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
moshmod101:
The one ayam saying is herbal Tree..maybe MJ in kalakuta lang grin
. MARY J is actually the short form of the english 'tree'....but if I type am here now the over righteous nairaland autocorrect go correct am......ok mar.ijuana
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . I quoted DrPhilABd before I posted that.....this one cleoqueen is answering.....abi you don forget the account you logged into?.......its cleoqueen account not DrPhilA account..CHECK
drphilA/cleoqueen,surrender joor,ur cover is blown! Lolz
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
Meeky: lol.plasmodiasis
Ok...how do they write it on the test result?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
strange feelings
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Yes baby.. I kicked malaria in the butt..can I get 1 million likes? grin
I searched for you everyday n' everywhere...I missed u lik mahdt! *sad face*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
kennykg:
hope u eaten. Hope no rain der
Yes...I have had lunch...and it's drizzling ...but I'm home under my duvet, so I'm warm enough...Nna this TLC you are showing me is sweeting me o grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . Most Nigerians see religion as the pidgin english mantra....'How I for do'........they have no option but to follow the status quo to seem normal......I guess you know how unnormal you seem to people

You're absolutely right. A guy on the religion section once said he'll like to meet an atheist in person. He wants to know how the person is, tall or short, how the person walks, how he talks, e.t.c I just laughed.

He probably thinks atheists are some kind of weirdo's. grin. Little does he know I'll be justified for also thinking he's weird.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
zerray: he is busy chasing women
If you had agreed to my proposal, I wouldn't be chasing them. Introduction and engagement would have been done and dusted by now wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hissexcellencie:
I searched for you everyday n' everywhere...I missed u lik mahdt! *sad face*
Awww...big baby...I'm so sorry ...I'm back though...so smile...pleeeease? smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Ooooh...traecey traecey traecey,..I was sick for like two days...I haven't spent much time here since..believe me
. Sowi swit , hope you are fine, but I trust you ALTER EGO wasn't sick, no?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
lorddaywalker: drphilA/cleoqueen,surrender joor,ur cover is blown! Lolz
Let dr phila catch you first ...no call me o grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
mikedimeji:
@Samguine happy Sunday. How is ur PP doing, trust she's recuperating fast.
She's good bro. Doctor prescribed a lot of bed rest, that's why she hasn't been regular here. Thanks for asking. How is your own PP too? wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
sokarsenal: . Sowi swit , hope you are fine, but I trust you ALTER EGO wasn't sick, no?
Hahahahahaha...sokarsenal na you sabi...my alter ego and your alter ego lodge for one hotel dey scatter everywhere lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.