Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (616750 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2014
Smeeky: your constant use of the word BOYS makes me feel uncomfortable. undecided

Smeeks...like I explained to someone earlier, the people I referred to as BOYS last night know themselves. I would never generalise and include all the folks on here (even though we are made up of boys and girls tongue ... Unless we have a transgender in our midst?).

Honestly don't mind me sha. He called my comments "rants" and yet he continued quoting me and replying ...And that is exactly why I continued calling him a Hypocrite (amongst other reasons). He truly behaved like the child and all his playground mates were out having fun with him, laughing and cackling (in a big to promote his "big BOY" status amongst them) yet not adding anything meaningful to the discussion.

Btw: that s what bullies do... Get in groups and try to prevent someone or another group of people from having an opinion (or call it rants, unintelligent, or call the women "un-marriable" when they do speak out), belittle others, whilst they unleash and feed us their skewed views.

Truly sad!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2014
datkoded: Been a while...... How are u guys??
Koded my main man
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:09am On Jul 21, 2014
Darkchocolate:

Smeeks...like I explained to someone earlier, the people I referred to as BOYS last night know themselves. I would never generalise and include all the folks on here (even though we are made up of boys and girls tongue ... Unless we have a transgender in our midst?).

Honestly don't mind me sha. He called my comments "rants" and yet he continued quoting me and replying ...And that is exactly why I continued calling him a Hypocrite (amongst other reasons). He truly behaved like the child that he is with all his playground mates out having fun with him, laughing and cackling (in a big to promote his "big BOY" status amongst them) yet not adding anything meaningful to the discussion.

Btw: that s what bullies do... Get in groups and try to prevent someone or another group of people from having an opinion (or call it rants, unintelligent, or call the women "un-marriable" when they do speak out), belittle others, whilst they unleash and feed us their skewed views.

Truly sad!
ders a transgender in our midst o#whistling
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Rdduite(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: tongue...check yo bible..if women r puny..we shud b d one leavn our father nd mother aint it
.buh genesis 2:25 begs to difer...hehehe

But sweetie, you might have reasoned it different if you honestly see things a little differently!

Leaving your father & mum might be to help spread population growth & possibly create what our "All wise All mighty" had earlier planned!

We've America, Europe, Africa etc because someone left his parents to sojourn afar!

Will you rather join him now or latter *winks*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: Darkchocolate my main girl...shud I mke u brkfast..# hw u duin?

Sweetie, I need a full-English breakfast right now after last night. Certainly wasted too much yaba-shopping energy on the undeserving. We'll dine together.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by datkoded(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: Koded my main man
Tracey dear, how av u been? Av been seeing ur handwork here o. lol nice
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2014
WhytJane:
am forced to comment! rationalmind since you and your "BUNCH OF BOYS" came into this thread everything changed negatively..
GROW UP!
tongue...has anyone seen"Meeky d flirt"...no b mi tawk o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2014
rationalmind:

As short as this post of yours is, it gave me a hard time trying to figure how best to reply.

Funny enough, I still don't know how best to reply you.

Good morning
That's because you've put on your thinking cap regarding to the word "unintelligent" just because she finds your words provocative to the WOMEN FOLKS.

Top of the morning to you too my brother wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2014
Rdduite:

But sweetie, you might have reasoned it different if you honestly see things a little differently!

Leaving your father & mum might be to help spread population growth & possibly create what our "All wise All mighty" had earlier planned!

We've America, Europe, Africa etc because someone left his parents to sojourn afar!

Will you rather join him now or latter *winks*
goan read dt portn of d bible ni...ur bible is gathering dust#enof said wts for brkfast? ps: dnt gime dt bull abt women meant for d kitchen/cukn
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by gaetano: 8:14am On Jul 21, 2014
Debygirly (my khaleesi), wadup?

Anya gi na agu m. wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:16am On Jul 21, 2014
datkoded: Tracey dear, how av u been? Av been seeing ur handwork here o. lol nice
which handiwork ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Estyfloxy(f): 8:16am On Jul 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie: Esther, top of da morning to ya. How have u been?
eeya, nd i dnt knw ur own name nw! Anywayz, your excellency, av been good. Tnx 4 ur concern! Hope u're good to go for camp
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2014
Darkchocolate:

Sweetie, I need a full-English breakfast right now after last night. Certainly wasted too much yaba-shopping energy on the undeserving. We'll dine together.
lmao
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2014
AdaEkube:
Hey dearie goodmorning,I believe u r doing gr8.hv a 1derful day ahead.
Am an anglican.

Good morning dear. I am doing very well. At work now. How are you and how's your night? Have a wonderful day too.
Anglican? Alright.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: Estyfloxy I site u...Debbygirly,Oga Yokiti#d oga is silent, whytjane my blueberry...Top of the morning to you

@traecey, you don dey scarce for here these days o. Hope no be say you wan dey avoid us? smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: Estyfloxy I site u...Debbygirly,Oga Yokiti#d oga is silent, whytjane my blueberry...Top of the morning to you
traebaby have a beautiful day grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2014
Darkchocolate:

Honestly don't mind me sha. He called my comments "rants" and yet he continued quoting me and replying ...And that is exactly why I continued calling him a Hypocrite (amongst other reasons). He truly behaved like the child and all his playground mates were out having fun with him, laughing and cackling (in a big to promote his "big BOY" status amongst them) yet not adding anything meaningful to the discussion.

Truly sad!
are u telling d whole house u are marriable? Oh 10k God,oya prov it to dem joor. Will u marry me? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2014
Smeeky: That's because you've put on your thinking cap regarding to the word "unintelligent" just because she finds your words provocative to the WOMEN FOLKS.

Top of the morning to you too my brother wink

Well, that's not really true. The reason I didn't know how best to reply was simply because I wasn't interested in flogging a dead horse.

Wishing you a great day
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2014
Valentinooo:

@traecey, you don dey scarce for here these days o. Hope no be say you wan dey avoid us? smiley
naaa.just wantd a certain ish to die dwn dts y I was scarce dt time...I prefer walkn away dan xchangn e-words wit phantoms...hw u?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 8:23am On Jul 21, 2014
Darkchocolate:

The people I referred to as BOYS last night know themselves. When someone behaves like a BOY, they ARE a BOY. How many times have you seen me discussing issues on here. Not often! However, if my eye happens to catch an ignorant comment or post (rather than simply ignoring it and moving on like I do the others) there is nothing stopping me from airing my viewpoint or would you rather I don't express myself?

The fact the he had offended someone earlier yesterday as well with his comments (unbeknown to me) strongly suggested that he needed to be called to order. After all, we are here to learn from each other too, if not, why are we truly here?
I know it's good to call a spade a spade but at times u rather use ur precious time for something else u better still u sleep than waisting ur energy typing. All the same by the power conferred on me as LordDimeji I hereby declare that no more argument. Lol. good morning
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Rdduite(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: goan read dt portn of d bible ni...ur bible is gathering dust#enof said wts for brkfast? ps: dnt gime dt bull abt women meant for d kitchen/cukn

Ha! Don't get me all cracked up bae!

You'll be surprise i read my but Bible a lil more than you're claiming here!
By the way, good morning to you!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2014
rationalmind: Highmey, where are thou?

Quite an age

Hey Bro... Guess you cool? cool I've been busy ni jare, now i av more than 50 pages to read [Wheeew!]...

Hey guys, hope we doing great? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:26am On Jul 21, 2014
WhytJane:
traebaby have a beautiful day grin
same to u dear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: tongue...has anyone seen"Meeky d flirt"...no b mi tawk o

I bin see the guy for C14 thread this morning o. But e run commot before i could say jack
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by REDBUNNY(f): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2014
kennykg: Cleoqueen(f), SerPounce, gaetano(m), phiszo(m), iyanuakin(m), noordean(m), eddyrymz(m), Rdduite(m), REDBUNNY(f), prixxy7(f), Estyfloxy(f), rationalmind(m), Hissexcellencie(m), traecey(f), Rockmyworld(m), Gbajabiamila1 and 2 guest(s)
Good am everyone
How was ur nyt.....
Hope d rain didn't get to you...
Good morning to you too. My night was fine no rain but it was very cold.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2014
Good morning everyone. Today is the first working day of the week pls let's not discuss what happen last night. Every body should pretend as if nothing actually happened and so let brotherly love continue. Wishing every one a week full of God's protection
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Rdduite(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2014
mikedimeji:
I know it's good to call a spade a spade but at times u rather use ur precious time for something else u better still u sleep than waisting ur energy typing. All the same by the power conferred on me as LordDimeji I hereby declare that no more argument. Lol. good morning

The most pathetically appalling part is "ad hominem".

Totally ignoring the supposed subject matter to attack the opponent with verbal abuses just to score a cheap goal!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2014
Valentinooo:

I bin see the guy for C14 thread this morning o. But e run commot before i could say jack
I trust am
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: I promised not to reply you within me but am human, promises are meant to be broken grin . You advice your fellow dudes to prey on young secondary school girls, what does that make you? I don't have a probLem with you dear, but am a woman and its my first responsibility to support my sex! Women are not some dumb people who dream all that about marrying one lazy a55 dude who does ntin but drink beer and fart, and then gets you pregnant, prolly beats you to boost his self esteem while he cheats around with kids! Believe me, for some of us, marriage is a neccessity nt a choice. #drops mic, climbs down from podium grin grin
but ENI it takes maturity to ignore those students actually, cause I worked in a secondary school before resigning last month, those bigger ones were seductive but I made up my mind that *i would never do such with small girls , I wan kill dem? Till I left I never even gave any of them face, just a smile ... But nt everybdy cn do that , infact dem go say oooo jasi!!! I think some minorities sef na oniranu..but e no mean mke person follow suit as a graduate *myview*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: naaa.just wantd a certain ish to die dwn dts y I was scarce dt time...I prefer walkn away dan xchangn e-words wit phantoms...hw u?

Same thing I did yesternight. Immediately I read ENIMONEY's vitrol, I unfollowed myself from the thread..

On second thought, I told myself it's better atimes to express ones anger than to be numb about it and fill ones heart with anger.

That was how I returned to the thread, I guess that has to go down as one of my greatest mistakes.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2014
@Rationalmind good morning, pls can u explain ur signature, I don't seems to understand
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2014
Rdduite:

Ha! Don't get me all cracked up bae!

You'll be surprise i read my but Bible a lil more than you're claiming here!
By the way, good morning to you!
whispering*dnt shout it na*

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.