Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (622508 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Samguine:
Boss, I prefer the drinks of the gods..Palmy. Why can't you share some with a brova? smiley
the gods are angry...i fit give u d 1 witawt foam sha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
sugarkemi: ♈̷̴̩‎ε̲̣̣α̲̅‎​н,bt immediately after muslim salah u will gt it
tot as much,,,, omo this is a first class info though...... U dint c my mention before ni?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ifyzo(f): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Samguine:
Seeing is different from having. I see with my heart, but AdaEkube has got my heart. All of it. Every inch. Every tissue. Every cell. cool
u were quick to 4get buks.. smh
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by fweshblacboai(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: am fine and you?
good as always!!!what schl did u grad frM?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
fweshblacboai: good as always!!!what schl did u grad frM?
osu
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ifyzo(f): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
Samguine:
Call it whatever you like sweetheart, the truth remains the truth tongue
ok sir
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
Meeky: u look with dat hijab.u are fasting too abi
you've been making some typographical error dis evening o,why bros? Abi person dey near you?
Evening boss
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ifyzo: u were quick to 4get buks.. smh
Oh!!! You wanna put words in my mouth eh? Lemme categorically declare..Ada is my sunshine. The real deal. Satisfied? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: I still havnt spoilt my name o...havnt xchanged e-words wit anyone..rite from d first hus...alota pipz here too r like dt...ders just no use jare..i came here to have fun,make frends...nt even for nysc gist...weneva anyone makes mi angry..i remember cul pipz like DrPhilaBd,Sokarsenal,whytjane,Enimoney..to name a few...Anger e af die
I feel ontop... Ontop of the world ofcourse. Thanks Tracey, love you loads.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: ok den...I wnt tell u
Oya tell Me e... Na joke I dey before.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
khemorah:
Lol. Who says my name is Kemi? Good afternoon to you too.

hm angry

no be from oluwakemi you carry am cime
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by fweshblacboai(m): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
adedeji65: osu
Aii nd who re you?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
yokiti:
You can eat at the Maami anytime, provided its not the time schedule for parade or lectures. After your morning drills, you will have at least an hour to yourself and nobody will query you on what you decide to do with it provided it doesnt contravenes camp rules.

Yes, schools suppose to paste it but some will paste it a day before or the same day call up letters are distributed to the prospective otondos.

You are entitled to 12 calender months alawee it doesnt matter the stream you belong, you start being a corper immediately camps open on the 5th of August (when your batch orientation starts).
I will say YES to your question if the arrangement is still the same as what was obtainable when Orientation for Yobe, Bornu and recently Adamawa corpers are scheduled to hold after others states are through with theirs. E.g Batch C for those in the not volatile state will be November while those posted to the volatile states are held in December in other states' orientation camp i.e Yobe corpers will have their orientation in Nassarawa, Bornu in Benue state and Adamawa in Gombe state (this arrangement was altered during the current Batch A orientation as they all had their orientation at the same time March - April)
The volatile state corpers were paid 2 months alawee in camp including the one their other colleagues collected during their orientation while they ( the volatile state copers) were still at home.
best answer so far. Dats y I patiently ask U̶̲̥̅̊ cos I get satisfying answers. Tanx yokiti. Dat means stream 1and 2 wil receive august allowance. grin. d

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
heemah:
gud evening sir..
Ahaaa
Alhaja Na u be dis
I purposely waiting till 7 to comment
You such a beauty. I would have loved to forward my application
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ifyzo(f): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Samguine:
Oh!!! You wanna put words in my mouth eh? Lemme categorically declare..Ada is my sunshine. The real deal. Satisfied? cheesy
hahahahah..calm down sam calm down,i didnt say Ada is nt ur sunshine she is,bt i hope it lasts dearie..ada is a pretty girl u knw
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Samguine:
Really?? Kettle calling pot black angry I asked you a question twice. TWICE!!! But you didn't even quote me, not to talk of replying.

Lemme repeat my question. "Would you follow me to the beach?" wink

I'm sorry Sammy...I was carried away by some ish... Ndo...biko ewekwana iwe! You know I will follow you to the sandy shores of Dubai and back! tongue wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sowl(m), bentonmaye(m), deborlar(f), Darkchocolate(f), HuckleberryFinn(m), Calakuta, adonismuller(m), WhytJane(f), prixxy7(f), DrPhilABd, osemu8(m), Ifyzo(f), Meeky(m), moshmod101(m), fweshblacboai(m), nifton, ENIMONEY(f)
I hail everyone o
How was ur day
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
fweshblacboai: good as always!!!what schl did u grad frM?
greatest UniBEN and you? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ifyzo: hahahahah..calm down sam calm down,i didnt say Ada is nt ur sunshine she is,bt i hope it lasts dearie..ada is the prettiest girl, u knw
Modified. cool

I hope so too. Thanks for your concern wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by fweshblacboai(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: greatest UniBEN and you? grin
*ROTFL*.......Unilag
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Meeky: u look with dat hijab.u are fasting too abi
am fasting oo..dnt i luk it??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ifyzo: yarnings!!!
grin
Ifyzo: yarnings!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ifyzo(f): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
kennykg: Sowl(m), bentonmaye(m), deborlar(f), Darkchocolate(f), HuckleberryFinn(m), Calakuta, adonismuller(m), WhytJane(f), prixxy7(f), DrPhilABd, osemu8(m), Ifyzo(f), Meeky(m), moshmod101(m), fweshblacboai(m), nifton, ENIMONEY(f)
I hail everyone o
How was ur day
splendid!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ALAYORMII: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
rationalmind:

lol, I did state three reasons why I go to church on a particular thread. Let me repeat it here.

1. To show family members what they want to see

2. To source for contracts and meet potential clients.

3. To have a laugh.

What's with the trance then if you are just in Church to laff?

A non believer going into a trance?

A GOD that doesn't exist is giving you vision?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

You welli donnu
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ifyzo: heemah pls dnt fall for all of these sweet talk tactics abeg
fnks ma sister ooo....i v read alot bou dia e-flirts and multiple rltnships..i wnt fall victim dear.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ifyzo(f): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
kennykg: Sowl(m), bentonmaye(m), deborlar(f), Darkchocolate(f), HuckleberryFinn(m), Calakuta, adonismuller(m), WhytJane(f), prixxy7(f), DrPhilABd, osemu8(m), Ifyzo(f), Meeky(m), moshmod101(m), fweshblacboai(m), nifton, ENIMONEY(f)
I hail everyone o
How was ur day
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Darkchocolate:

I'm sorry Sammy...I was carried away by some ish... Ndo...biko ewekwana iwe! You know I will follow you to the sandy shores of Dubai and back! tongue wink
I understand Omalicha. Dubai you say? shocked Let's add Hawaii, the Maldives and the Bora Bora islands to the list. wink
How are you doing today? Trust you are doing fine?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
heemah:
fnks ma sister ooo....i v read alot bou dia e-flirts and multiple rltnships..i wnt fall victim dear.
*yimu*
Some guys here would see that as a challenge anyway. Just wait for them grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
WhytJane:
u smiled tongue
Laugh wey teeth no dey show tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by fweshblacboai(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
heemah:
so?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrPhilABd: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . And you had to fall for that?.......swity I was of the opinion that DrPhilABd's reason for saying her pastor preached about 'false prophets' was in response to you 'proclaiming' health to BETONMAYE.......she meant u are the 'false prophet' and you are corresponding......WICKED SARCASM......I might be wrong though......or RIGHT #conspiracyTheorist#
lmao... Mehn yo crazy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
osemu8: nice pic on ur profile,I hv so many of ur pics stolen from ur bbm with me,beautiful one
hmmmnnn..U r nt trusthworthy oo. nyweiz u gaz pay for each pics..letz bargain on bbm

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.