Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619827 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 2:17am On Jul 26, 2014
sokarsenal: . Oga Sowl....did you 'work' your service?
Oga i no runz am ooo,wld ve told u i put it in d hands of GOD,but dnt thnk it wld b necessary as u dnt believe in d omnipotent and supreme being smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 2:24am On Jul 26, 2014
DrPhilABd: Dis Sow, frm all ur comments I ve come to denote dt u seem lyk who loves to 'show himself' esp because u seem to always wanna use 'big' english kinda
Like srzly dear Tho i am not the kinda person that likes comparing people's life or destiny wit mine ....coz everyman's destiny and life journey is quite unique....but paradventure if i would wanna show myslf 2u or any1 in this room....then i should do that by flaunting my ferrari or rolls-royce and my mansion in miami @ u.....until i can do this then i have nothing i can use 2show myself..... Showing 1self is best left in the hands of d mega rich superstarz (i.e wizzy and davido)and not an upcoming potential like me. smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 2:29am On Jul 26, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Ah ahn naw....M not that jobless...na wa you o grin

Bro dat is me 4u oo grin ..... They say curiosity kills the cat..... But they are quick 2 4get that a cat supposedly as 9lives ,so curiosity na d last tin wey go kill a cat like me..... Like mario if 1 life commot i go dey use my remaining livez dey flex dey go smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 2:36am On Jul 26, 2014
nobletay:
nice one bro. patriotism is d key. Truly, present leaders hs done more bad dan good but we need to put it aside and think of how we d present generation can make d country better. #heal d world, make it a better place#

Thats the spirit my bro 4rm anoda moda... Giving up on humanity wld never be the panacea to the complicated conundrum we seem to find ourselves as Nigerians.... It would only give way 4more of inhumane injustice 2continue thriving and it does our future no good,@least if not 4 ourselves we can do it 4d sake of our generation yet unborn.... As we the youths of Nigeria we need 2rise above the hate,tribalistic and religious bias and sentiment which our leaders are successfully using as source 2there ''divide and rule policy'' and emancipate ourselves 4rm mental slavery bcoz non but ourselves can free our mind and build the future Nigeria of our dreams smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 2:44am On Jul 26, 2014
Ojestas: Chelsea Pensioners were
admitted in February 1692. Mourinho sef, dem neva born am, so....?? I dnt need to reply to the others cos they are invalid. @bolded,go and receive check the average age of the squad that won the CL for Chelsea under RDM. Bro, u don't know football. Tell me your club and I'd tell you what you dunno about them. Let's not derail the thread.
Dont say u dont need 2reply my other statements,just say u are not well grounded with facts 2counter my statement coz its the fact...... And there is no way in hell you would counter the influence of the likes of AVB,roberto di matteo and rafa benitez in chelsea's europe conquering,coz the likes of juan mata,ramires,oscar,cesar azpilicueta,hazard came 2chelsea during this era and there combo wit the experience of lampard,JT ashley cole and ivanovic was wat made chelsea conquer europe...... U and i knw verywell that u self acclaimed special 1 is begining 2deviate 4rm that youthful policy .... FYI i am a man utd fan#GGMU# cool

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 2:55am On Jul 26, 2014
Ifyzo: yes

Hope you have been able to get anough dose of the fresh air your uncle promised us Nigerians in the last elections where he claimed he once had no shoes @least if we the Nigerian majority can't seem 2get any fresh air,you his niece of all people should get more than enough grin ...... For your uncle who claimed he once had no shoes back when he was a youth and his life story was able 2turn and change 4d better by the goverment of the past...... To now have no positive plans whatsoever for the unemployed and frustrated 9ja youths really beats my mundane imagination
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 2:58am On Jul 26, 2014
Samguine:
Open the link, go to the address bar, then type ss before the y in youtube. It would take u to a page where you can download it.
Thanks bro, done
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 3:00am On Jul 26, 2014
Samguine:
Lols..that video is cray cheesy. B14 One and Two
I am the Matrix kinda guy beating everyone up.
Darkchocolate is the Area mama shooting everyone up

Smeeky is the short fat area father with dark shades.

Skateboard is the guy that disappeared through the wall.

Ojestas na the guy wey bomb for inside that MTN bus

grin grin
that thing I did wasn't good. See as I dey use chain discipline people, even you sef.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 3:02am On Jul 26, 2014
heemah:
now i undstnd beta...
No, it's not what you think oo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 3:03am On Jul 26, 2014
GodsFavourite1: sweerie,I missed you more
happy to have you back.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 3:07am On Jul 26, 2014
Smeeky:
Get a life!!
Lmao
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by faamo419: 3:23am On Jul 26, 2014
B14
We just want to say Thank u LORD... it will end in praise
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 3:28am On Jul 26, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

omg! She smiled @ me. *faints*
Hahahahahaha wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 3:29am On Jul 26, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

omg! She smiled @ me. *faints*

[quote author=Hissexcellencie]
Chaaiii!!! Oga ade hope say nor b die u go die if beyonce or rihanna wave dere akata hands @ u ..... But nt 2worry dats y u ve guyz like me as ur paddy...na 2write application give bros J say make him come do im miraculous ressurection grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 3:31am On Jul 26, 2014
DrPhilABd: Plz don't tell her o
lolz
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 3:35am On Jul 26, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

im wan show say im no chop im papa money for school fees 4nothing. grin

If i dont exhibit my papa money,abeg who will ,abi shey na u go do am on my b1/2 grin. The oldman sef sabi say i over chop am sef,na only GOD go 4give me wit hyper-inflated project budget wey i giv am.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 3:36am On Jul 26, 2014
Smeeky: ok..Read you were sick sometime ago. Hope u are better now?
Yes yes...I'm good good good...thanks smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 3:40am On Jul 26, 2014
Wiseracre:

Impossible is simply I'm possible, itz all about perception. And on a serious note, Jose is my first name. It's the dreamers' world buddy, Nigeria not excluded.

All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Guy dis ya poetic rythm and exhibition go help u chop all dose village galz wey go dey d PPA wey dem go post u oo...... Continue wel well oo,coz u go chop dem so tey,ur life wld neva b d same again....coz by then u wld ve broken the record of numba of female adult 2ndry skul students impregnated by a single corper!!! grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 3:40am On Jul 26, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Choi e don tey since I hear dis slang "park car for garage" grin. But if it were a question; I no need reply am.
Hmmmm....*lips sealed* lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 3:44am On Jul 26, 2014
Smeeky:
And u expect to find her here?
Dream on jose..this is Nigeria.

Oga smeeky take am ezy wit dis poetic tarzan na....mind u he might be lucky 2find her here by nt havin 2go tru d rigorous process u listed bcoz what is a bitter potion 4 mr.A might be a delicious sauce 4 mr.B....datz d interestin dynamix of life smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 3:47am On Jul 26, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Hmmmm....*lips sealed* lipsrsealed
Hope u dont mind me askin d cause of ur insomnia @ dis wee hour smiley .....b4 u ask me wat i am doin online @ dis time,,my autoreply wld b i am a cyber-vigilante smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 3:49am On Jul 26, 2014
Sowl:
Thats the spirit my bro 4rm anoda moda... Giving up on humanity wld never be the panacea to the complicated conundrum we seem to find ourselves as Nigerians.... It would only give way 4more of inhumane injustice 2continue thriving and it does our future no good,@least if not 4 ourselves we can do it 4d sake of our generation yet unborn.... As we the youths of Nigeria we need 2rise above the hate,tribalistic and religious bias and sentiment which our leaders are successfully using as source 2there ''divide and rule policy'' and emancipate ourselves 4rm mental slavery bcoz non but ourselves can free our mind and build the future Nigeria of our dreams smiley
Hahahahahaha....O.P lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 3:51am On Jul 26, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Hahahahahaha....O.P lipsrsealed

Abeg wetin b ...... O.P
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 3:54am On Jul 26, 2014
Sowl:
Hope u dont mind me askin d cause of ur insomnia @ dis wee hour smiley .....b4 u ask me wat i am doin online @ dis time,,my autoreply wld b i am a cyber-vigilante smiley
Hahahahahaha....I'm in the company of some great people...they took it upon their self that sleep stays away...and they have succeeded
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 3:56am On Jul 26, 2014
Sowl:
Abeg wetin b ...... O.P
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 3:57am On Jul 26, 2014
REDBUNNY: Thanks honey kiss
You are welcome smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 4:06am On Jul 26, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Hahahahahaha....I'm in the company of some great people...they took it upon their self that sleep stays away...and they have succeeded

I can safely deduce u are havin some TGIF cross over 9te 2d weeknd and havin fun aiiyt? cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 4:19am On Jul 26, 2014
Ojestas: Chelsea Pensioners were
admitted in February 1692. Mourinho sef, dem neva born am, so....?? I dnt need to reply to the others cos they are invalid. @bolded,go and receive check the average age of the squad that won the CL for Chelsea under RDM. Bro, u don't know football. Tell me your club and I'd tell you what you dunno about them. Let's not derail the thread.
. Calm down bro......even my bro the great And 'quiet' Ojestas has a 'weak' point.....lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 4:21am On Jul 26, 2014
Samguine: I just saw this question and I thought I should ask it here..

HOW MANY MONTHS HAVE 28 DAYS?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 4:32am On Jul 26, 2014
Ojestas: U see now! it because i like u,i dnt want u to b hrt broken, dis guy will just break ur hrt and go away, unlike me; i dont e-flirt and i am even e-single.
. Choi see Sales man.....let the lady decide who to break her e-heart jare.....don't decide that for her
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 4:35am On Jul 26, 2014
GodsFavourite1: I greet this house
. And it have 'tayed'........how are you dear and what took your time all these days?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 4:39am On Jul 26, 2014
Sowl:
Oga i no runz am ooo,wld ve told u i put it in d hands of GOD,but dnt thnk it wld b necessary as u dnt believe in d omnipotent and supreme being smiley
. Thank you .......now you can talk about being a 'patriotic nigerian' since you didn't 'work' it...........I reckon you've misunderstood my previous posts.....I believe in a supreme being, I believe in a God........not just the way you and many people believe, that is....hope you get it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.