Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (617567 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
highmey: I don't know we take things so personal

This is just an online forum, whereby you meet different beings that are far different from you "In psyche, intelligence, reasoning and rest"...

Life's too simple wink

I won't quote names, but I expect us to be tolerant (Even if someone mocks you), cos this is just a forum where people can even pretend to be what they are not.

Imagine a guy like me, pose like a lady, with a sexy monicker, a lovely pix, and chat like one. Of course, I know some guys would gladly welcome me to this thread.

So why on earth should I take anything I see on this forum serious?

Meanwhile, August 5 is fast approaching... Patiently waiting cheesy
sexy monika *my ex cheesy *shines teeth
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by apheezhelton(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
sokarsenal: . Abubakar Tafawa Belewa University, bauchi
....dis is d most bst engineerng skul in Nigeria......noting is going on in bauchi base on boko haram stuff
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
heemah:
That will b beta..
ok hajia
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
cl9700:

And did you get the Copyright from the original authors of these stories you have compiled sir?
the stories are products of my research. I did include there sources, authors and date published in most of them. Furthermore am not making money from their intellectual properties as you know the downloads are for free, despite the money i spent in purchasing data, time and energy spent for the work and the adverts i run. Besides am indirectly advertising their blogs and websites and the goodies they have which ordinarily very few persons might think of researching for stories told by ex-corpers about their experiences. Do i still have a case to answer?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
abi nah! [Hahahaha]
adedeji65: sexy monika *my ex cheesy *shines teeth
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
chykmoni: these are legends online. traecey, yokiti, Sowl, Meeky, adonismuller, sampete, kennykg, Footlocker, ENIMONEY, mansam15, AderibigbeAAA, bentonmaye, cutiepie01, Gbajabiamila1, Ewiss, highmey.....I'm hailing you guyz on top of skyskraper
boss i hail you
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AngelaHamza(f): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
No aspiring nasarawa corper 4 dis house embarassed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
Valentinooo: what's the title? Reading 'my experience at ikoyi prison' by experimentist made me have a rethink of my movements n who i move with
make i go find dis story
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
AngelaHamza: No aspiring nasarawa corper 4 dis house embarassed
yo strickly O.Y.O shocked
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
GodsFavourite1: same to you. my dear, it's a long story jare. How have you been?
*grabs a seat*
Oya tell me the story cheesy

Glad to have you back.....again
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sorry for the break na mtn
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sowl:
Tnx bro smiley ....... Feel free 2join me on the sowltrain coz its gonna b sowlserenade wink
Shey the sowltrain na cult group? shocked
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ajasa4link: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
People aspire to serve in nasarawa? like seriously?.....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
chykmoni: these are legends online. traecey, yokiti, Sowl, Meeky, adonismuller, sampete, kennykg, Footlocker, ENIMONEY, mansam15, AderibigbeAAA, bentonmaye, cutiepie01, Gbajabiamila1, Ewiss, highmey.....I'm hailing you guyz on top of skyskraper
present sir!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
myworld01:

all link on Google still leads to that same broken link.... I already finish reading the first, I'm sure the second will be more interesting.... maybe u should just help by uploading to another site I.e dropbox and fileice with anoda link. thanks
i'm totaly sorry for that. The link downloads on my mobile device. Try the link for the story book you have inside the guide if your device is internet enabled. Search for the ebook on my post about the story book here on nairaland. Someone commented with the link for the previous version of the book. 3. Search corpers guide, rebobothfarms..com or corpers guide, ecopressunn i blv u will find unbroken threads there. Pls if you have a blog or website you manage or your friends, i will appreciate if you upload the ebooks there. Tnx
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
ngozionefeli: Pls does anyone know ow mch pedigree form in O.A.U cost and d application deadline also Wnt to confirm for sumone
OAU pre-degree costs increase every year, so I really don't know. Now that the school isn't in session makes it difficult to ascertain. You can check their website to confirm though.. www.oauife.edu.ng
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Bacteriocin(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
ENIMONEY: Boss you get time to dey answer some kind people o! I thought everyone will ignore the dude sef! People just come in from anywhere and type ruubbish! The thing dey pepper them for body as people dey make new friends and catch fun! F**cking saddists!

Wht has d word "saddist" got to do wif wht I posted? Nd hw on earth wil ur happiness be my headache wen I don't even knw u? Again do u even knw my definition of "happiness"? Lastly, hw do u mean "from anywhere"? That statement alone authenticates my point cos d way u put it is pointing in d direction dt its "ur thread" and strangers r postin somtin dt opposes wht u like to see in it. Am I nt free to to say my mind?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
akonucheinfo: please i want your individual opinion in my case as it is really affecting me mentally. i just want to be sure so that i will know where i stand.

Can someone serve in the NYSC, at the age of 31years?

By my calculation, am to graduate at the age of 31years. i need your advise!

if yes, please advice me on the way forward. thanks,
Only those below 30 years are eligible for service. You would be given an exemption certificate if you are above. Good luck bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
ENIMONEY: Boss you get time to dey answer some kind people o! I thought everyone will ignore the dude sef! People just come in from anywhere and type ruubbish! The thing dey pepper them for body as people dey make new friends and catch fun! F**cking saddists!
I believe the frustration is out of loneliness
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
traecey: which guy r u lovn?

not me: †ђξ thread, and its d chief talkative.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bacteriocin: Lyk srsly dis thread shud b lik a grp chat whr nd whn u only post tins dt r relevant to all and kip all communications dt r personal personal. Each time I see hw long d thread is growin nd only come to see pipu xchangin "hi","hello" nd "hw u doin", it mks me ask d simple question: "wht is d essence of dis thread?"
Pls peeps, adjust. I don't care if som pipu wil com bak to claim dey r d "ogas" here o but just kip one tin in mind: majority of u claiming to b one tin or d oda here, wen we get to camp, we shall see who. Faze to faze is beta dn one million e-posts.

Bros u made a cogent point... But u cant really blame us..... Just blame it on d boredom and anxiety,peeps on dis thread nid sum sort of shock absorber and solace and i thnk this thread perfectly serves dat function.... Mind u bro,anoda primary function of dis thread is 2make frnds and familiarise with oda intendin corpers as ourselves,so we stil partially fulfillin d purpose!!! wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nasarawa...shocked shocked shocked
Sweetheart, na only you waka come o tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Samguine:
Shey the sowltrain na cult group? shocked

If it was a cult grup it wld in no way b sowlserenade(peaceful) smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
highmey: abi nah! [Hahahaha]

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Valentinooo: ok. Are you currently in Benin
no,abj
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Bacteriocin(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sowl:
Bros u made a cogent point... But u cant really blame us..... Just blame it on d boredom and anxiety,peeps on dis thread nid sum sort of shock absorber and solace and i thnk this thread perfectly serves dat function.... Mind u bro,anoda primary function of dis thread is 2make frnds and familiarise with oda intendin corpers as ourselves,so we stil partially fulfillin d purpose!!! wink

Sure bro I get ur point bt as I've said earlier, shey u see wetin som pipu dey use reply wetin I talk?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
sisiafrika: If one refuses to 'work' service state and end up in an unpalatable place like Kano or any stupid northern states, wat would happen? Can such person wait till wen subsequent batch is ready? Hw den does he reject the call up letter without going for redeployment? Thanks. Ehn, even if u wanna redeploy, wat lies can u put up?

If u need help on dat(i.e smartways 4 redeployment) feel free 2 quote me and i wld giv u a coded channel 2reach me. smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Smeeky(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
WhytJane:
ur mates dey tear boxers and pants
That thing wey u dey find,you no go see am grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bacteriocin:

Wht has d word "saddist" got to do wif wht I posted? Nd hw on earth wil ur happiness be my headache wen I don't even knw u? Again do u even knw my definition of "happiness"? Lastly, hw do u mean "from anywhere"? That statement alone authenticates my point cos d way u put it is pointing in d direction dt its "ur thread" and strangers r postin somtin dt opposes wht u like to see in it. Am I nt free to to say my mind?
Bros no vex o. I don promise myself say I no go chuk mouth for wetin no concern me..but I went through the lady's comment and she didn't mention your name. Abeg let sleeping dogs lie wink. How are you doing btw? Been a long time we saw you here.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
yokiti: A season ordained for purification and reconciliation to Almighty God. I am wishing you all the blessedness of the end of the holy month of Ramadan. Happy Eid el Fitri.
Barka de sallah to:
Al- gaosu Jimwalex
mama adin Hajia heemah.
Shehu sodiqyinka
Sheikh Noordean and all other Muslim faithfuls.
thanx alot boss..really appreciate!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Good evening B14 house...how was ur holiday?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AngelaHamza(f): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Samguine:
Nasarawa...shocked shocked shocked
Sweetheart, na only you waka come o tongue
true true na only me waka cm o, chai, dere is God o cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.