Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619628 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by debygirly(f): 7:15am On Jul 30, 2014
adedeji65: [s][/s] angry ;Dwhere derby dey o :-Xwhere derby dey o

See dem..... Do u usually wake up dis early? grin grin

Good morning... I dey here oo!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 7:15am On Jul 30, 2014
Meeky: Morning to all dos sighted.my lovely princess traecey.my sweet heart Ewissbaby.the nubian princess heemah.not forgetting the lady with the cutest kissable lips Ifyzobaby.holla to bentonmaye.suyamasta.engrflames.footlocker.khemorahbaby i see ya.hailings to cutiepie.my amigos samguine and smeeky.chykmoni i duff my hat.ajasa4link how u dey.ENIMONEY my coolest babe.double hailing to the ENIGMATIC SOWL.
Greetings to sugarkemi,buskich,and other daughters of zion.
MEEKY LOVES EVERY MEMBERS OF THIS GLORIOUS THREAD.EVERYONE HERE IS SPECIAL AND UNIQUE IN HIS OR HER WAY.LOVE YOU ALL.
TO YOKITI THE MAN WHO DROP DOS SIZZLING INFO BROS U GOT A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD.
TO ALL OUR GUEST ON THIS THREAD THANK YOU ALL FOR ALLOWING US TO HOST YOU.SIGHTING DOS GUESTS MAKES THIS THREAD WORTHWHILE.
GOD BLESS US ALL.
AT THIS POINT I PRAY FOR EVERY BATCH B 14 MEMBER:THIS 3 WEEKS SHALL NOT BE THE END OF YOUR LIFE BUT IT WUD BE A STEPPING STONE FOR CAREER ADVANCEMENT.CAMP LIFE WUD BE A SUCCESS.THE REMAINING 11 MONTHS WUD PRESERVE OUR LIVES AND WE WILL FULFIL OUR DESTINY.NON SHALL CAST HER YOKE YOUNG.IN JESUS NAME AMEN.GOD IN GOD'S GRACE PEOPLE

yes boss... Tripple twale 2u also..... I say a big AMEN 2dis wonderfully constructed prayer point of urz..... Coz dere is lil or nothin we can do abt our initial camp postings till we redploy... So d best prayer which u ve already said is 4us 2 outlive d 3weeks in camp successfully regardless of where we are posted 2 and pray neva 2b a victim of violence or sudden death in d course of servin our fatherland....... I humbly doff my sage hat 4u 4dat bolded adjectiv u used in qualifyin my personae smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by debygirly(f): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2014
ikescope:

Physics & astronomy...UNN (Nsukka campus)

Nice!

Good morning. How was ur night

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2014
Meeky: Morning to all dos sighted.my lovely princess traecey.my sweet heart Ewissbaby.the nubian princess heemah.not forgetting the lady with the cutest kissable lips Ifyzobaby.holla to bentonmaye.suyamasta.engrflames.footlocker.khemorahbaby i see ya.hailings to cutiepie.my amigos samguine and smeeky.chykmoni i duff my hat.ajasa4link how u dey.ENIMONEY my coolest babe.double hailing to the ENIGMATIC SOWL.
Greetings to sugarkemi,buskich,and other daughters of zion.
MEEKY LOVES EVERY MEMBERS OF THIS GLORIOUS THREAD.EVERYONE HERE IS SPECIAL AND UNIQUE IN HIS OR HER WAY.LOVE YOU ALL.
TO YOKITI THE MAN WHO DROP DOS SIZZLING INFO BROS U GOT A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD.
TO ALL OUR GUEST ON THIS THREAD THANK YOU ALL FOR ALLOWING US TO HOST YOU.SIGHTING DOS GUESTS MAKES THIS THREAD WORTHWHILE.
GOD BLESS US ALL.
AT THIS POINT I PRAY FOR EVERY BATCH B 14 MEMBER:THIS 3 WEEKS SHALL NOT BE THE END OF YOUR LIFE BUT IT WUD BE A STEPPING STONE FOR CAREER ADVANCEMENT.CAMP LIFE WUD BE A SUCCESS.THE REMAINING 11 MONTHS ALMIGHTY GOD WUD PRESERVE OUR LIVES AND WE WILL FULFIL OUR DESTINY.NON SHALL CAST HER YOKE YOUNG.IN JESUS NAME AMEN.GOD IN GOD'S GRACE PEOPLE
Pastor Doctor Meeky; am most grateful. Saying a resounding AMENN!!! to you prayers. God bless you real good for us and the society at large. Sosong my wonderful brother.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 30, 2014
debygirly:

See dem..... Do u usually wake up dis early? grin grin

Good morning... I dey here oo!
yes o na me wan open school today, when r u going fr ur callup
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 30, 2014
all hands on deck
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2014
AS WE JOURNEY THROUGH THIS NYSC SCHEME LET GOD BE OUR GUIDE AND FAITH OUR COMPANION.THE DESTRUCTION THAT WASTED AT NOONDAY NOR THE PESTILENCE THAT STALKS IN DARKNESS SHALL NOT SEE US.HE DAT NEITHER SLUMBER NOR SLEEP WUD PRESERVE AND KEEP HIS CHILDREN.OUR HELP COMES FROM THE MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH HE WUD HELP US.WE SOAK OUR VEHICLES AND ROAD EVEN THE AIRSPACE ENROUTE TO SKOOL FOR CALL UP LETTER AND CAMP WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS.GOODNEWS AND MERCY BE WITH YOU ALL.ONE LOVE AND PEACE PEOPLE

13 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2014
cnt remember d last tym d hus was so full# callupletterphobia grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sugarkemi(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2014
adedeji65: yes o na me wan open school today, when r u going fr ur callup
na to just dey sing in front of school gate.e fun ni callup wa anabi lafi be yin ooo

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2014
Meeky: AS WE JOURNEY THIS NYSC SCHEME LET GOD BE OUR GUIDE AND FAITH OUR COMPANION.THE DESTRUCTION THAT WASTED AT NOONDAY NOR THE PESTILENCE THAT STALKS IN DARKNESS SHALL NOT SEE US.HE DAT NEITHER SLUMBER NOR SLEEP WUD PRESERVE AND KEEP HIS CHILDREN.OUR HELP COMES FROM THE MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH HE WUD HELP US.WE SOAK OUR VEHICLES AND ROAD EVEN THE AIRSPACE ENROUTE TO SKOOL FOR CALL UP LETTER AND CAMP WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS.GOODNEWS AND MERCY BE WITH YOU ALL.ONE LOVE AND PEACE PEOPLE
Amen nd tnk u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2014
sugarkemi: na to just dey sing in front of school gate.e fun ni callup wa anabi lafi be yin ooo
unaab na craze school we no fit see am today walahi
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 7:30am On Jul 30, 2014
sweetyEse: Tnx dear, i prefer delta state jare, just 1hr away from home.
. I guess you are from Edo state then......calm down

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 30, 2014
Slept very well like a new born baby.
Keep calm.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sugarkemi(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2014
adedeji65: unaab na craze school we no fit see am today walahi
nawa for u̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ skol ooo.callup letter don dey skols since last week nw.according to my runser

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sugarkemi(m): 7:34am On Jul 30, 2014
Skateboard: Slept very well like a new born baby.
Keep calm.
confess u̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ sin oga skateboard.u wea dey online til ard 1am

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2014
sugarkemi: nawa for u̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ skol ooo.callup letter don dey skols since last week nw.according to my runser
wow I go put ear for road b DAT like grasscutter
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2014
eyes closing ;/
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2014
sugarkemi: confess u̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ sin oga skateboard.u wea dey online til ard 1am

Lol so you were stalking me... I just woke up that time to see what's happening online.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by nifton(m): 7:39am On Jul 30, 2014
sokarsenal: . In 1976 monkey na him first transmit Ebola virus to humans......so I dy wonder person still dey associate with anything monkey
I wonder o.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by nobility1: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2014
Now d D-day finally comes! Can't wait to see my state of deployment.

Good morning pals, hope u all have a tension free night unlike me. Wishing u all d best
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Microbiologist(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2014
Microbiologist: For any question concerning orientation camp call 07037919609 or connect with me through WhatsApp on 08129232670. For those that will be posted to Kebbi State, please feel free to equally call or WhatsApp me to Ask any question also. Congratulation in advance to you all. Your brother from the other mother, Emmanuel.
All You need now is believing in God for Better camp exercise and Service Year! Congrats to you all.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Gbajabiamila1: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2014
State of Deployment : BORNO
PPA : Chibok Local Government.
Rural Rugged : Sambisa forest... Well, that won't be funny.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sampete(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2014
Good morning friends...while we are here, people with long legs have already collected their callup letters.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by toluxa1(m): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2014
NYSC Website is down sef ! Na wa o, Too much traffic. Wetin people dey do there? Is that where they expect their letters?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by UGOCHARIA(f): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2014
Una good morning Absu graduates i beg oo how far for school?make my BP no too rise oooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by solvetor: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2014
toluxa1: NYSC Website is down sef ! Na wa o, Too much traffic. Wetin people dey do there? Is that where they expect their letters?

I wonder!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by solvetor: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2014
UGOCHARIA: Una good morning Absu graduates i beg oo how far for school?make my BP no too rise oooo

Cool down I beg
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by datkoded(m): 8:17am On Jul 30, 2014
traecey: where af u bin?
have been around o...just on low key.Hope u pumped up for the good news
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by SignorOlamy(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2014
And the tension has started building up............Baba God No fall your boy hand ooooooo grin grin grin

Morning all..........

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by debygirly(f): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2014
adedeji65: yes o na me wan open school today, when r u going fr ur callup

About going to school now to knw wts up.. U nko
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by JoseRaji(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2014
Good morning everyone... hope y'all slept well last night
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by holutosin(f): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2014
zerray: im so happy ds nyt i wanna throw a big shout out to the ppl dt started with us from the days of 150 days togo grin
luvlycute
rationalmind
smeeky
meeky
noordeen
samguine
cutiepie01
Osemu08(i still dnt like u though *rme*)
hignmey
holutosin and some i cnt remember now God bless you all
God bless you too darling. Do av a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.