Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619497 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Hey dear...I was posted to osun o...choi Yoruba land here I come and I'm going in September sad
ah...so no akwa for mi? choi dg dia ris God o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2014
tnuola:

The distance is not even the p, one can gather money fly down the redeploy on getting there, the question is how safe will one be during the three weeks on camp... This BH people have no mercy, if they don't attack in camp due to tight security what if they waylay corpers on their way to camp or their way back? By November I'll runz it to Ogun or Oyo
What if you thought that you wld get to camp safely, what if you thought that Boko won't give you problems, what if you thought that you would actually enjoy the state, what if you thought positive, what if you stopped thinking evil and negative. What if...

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2014
traecey: no b small...d new dg z jst tryna mke name....as dis iz his first batch....but am sure his relatns wud b in lag or abj..or any state of deir choice...hw hypocritical sad
. Ya possible.......but you don't know that yet, u can't call some1 bad names based on an assumption swit

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2014
Samguine:
What if you thought that you wld get to camp safely, what if you thought that Boko won't give you problems, what if you thought that you would actually enjoy the state, what if you thought positive, what if you stopped thinking evil and negative. What if...
I tell u...my sis got plateau...shes rili xcited...she said nufn wud apun to ha...I was tensed bfre d call-up..she kept calmn mi dwn...she has even organised crew...shes olwaiz optimistic...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2014
traecey: r u gona go?
yes
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2014
@mimiy05.......welcome to the thread......what state were u posted to?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2014
Samguine:
Please prophet sammypenguine help me educate dis ladyz oooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Footlocker(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2014
Samguine:
Tell that to the prospective corpers who were blown to bits yesterday in a kano poly, while trying to collect their call up letter. 'what if they stayed at home that day?'

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2014
traecey: I tell u...my sis got plateau...shes rili xcited...she said nufn wud apun to ha...I was tensed bfre d call-up..she kept calmn mi dwn...she has even organised crew...shes olwaiz optimistic...
. Hahahaha.....ur sister head dey there jare.......when I checked on the board it was pasted.......I saw KN.....for like 3 seconds I was shocked, then I started shouting 'o mehn my runz don work, my runz don work'.......people were smiling and ask me where, I said KANO, that I runs kano, see laugh for SA

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2014
sokarsenal: . Ya possible.......but you don't know that yet, u can't call some1 bad names based on an assumption swit
lol...yo rite...tho 4 of my frends deir runz worked
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2014
Samguine:
Osun is cool. Really cool. Was born and bred there. Oshogbo, Ife, Ilesha etc are really nice places. Though most of them are local, you would be okay.
alright...thank you
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2014
sokarsenal: . What state where you posted to?

Lagos stream2
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2014
traecey: ah...so no akwa for mi? choi dg dia ris God o
My dear...like I said na,I will redeploy o..sharply...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2014
sokarsenal: . Hahahaha.....ur sister head dey there jare.......when I was checking on the board it was pasted.......I saw KN.....for like 3 seconds I was shocked, then I started shouting 'o mehn my runz don work, my runz don work'.......people were smiling and ask me where, I said KANO, that I runs kano, see laugh for SA
lmao...I like yo optimism...like being arnd positive pple...humans die even in rivers state...tiz God's grace nd protectn u shud pray for...ntn mre or less

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2014
Cleoqueen:
swty dnt redeploy....akwa z olwaiz there...u can dcide to start a life there...but osun is a nice place...u neva knw wt God has arranged
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by nobletay: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2014
traecey: r u gona go?
Y not, Nasarawa is not bad o, very close to abuja and free from bombing. BTW shes not d only one
#keffi.camp.we.rep#
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2014
nobletay:
Y not, Nasarawa is not bad o, very close to abuja and free from bombing. BTW shes not d only one
#keffi.camp.we.rep#
iz d camp called keffi camp?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2014
sokarsenal: . Brother you dey mad oh

u need marry to born to make up †ђξ numbers naw. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Ahh so u'll redeploy and leave me embarassed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by JoseRaji(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Barryp: its nt dude. U can chek it up on www.tan.org.ng
TAN means Trans4matn Ambassadors of Nig
lwkmd. show me another organisation/website (appart from those spearheaded by the president for his 2015 campaign) that recommends this SCAM as legit, then I'll have a rethink.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Wiseracre(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Samguine:

Brother, where dem post u? Me juss dey go sch o, my friends talk say na anambra dem post me. Me juss dey go to confirm n collect my letter
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by nobletay: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2014
traecey: ah...so no akwa for mi? choi dg dia ris God o
its nice u r close to eachother. if u are in Ibadan and she in ikire for ppa, its just 15mins drive dat separate u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2014
traecey: lmao...I like yo optimism...like being arnd positive pple...humans die even in rivers state...tiz God's grace nd protectn u shud pray for...ntn mre or less
. My reason for redeploying is not DEATH or fear........I wanted a place I would have a chance of staying for a few years after camp.....I want to hustle away from the interference of my folks for like 18months...that's why I wanted Akwa Ibom or Delta state....at least wen I'm teaching I'd use the time I have to go to NSE and NSChE meetings to improve my contact base and know people for after service.........u think if Kano is an Oil-rich city, the bombings would concern me?.......I was a teenager in PH when we use 'raise our hands in the street during the height of militancy/state of emergency
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2014
Samguine:

What if, what if, what if... I'll rather wait than imagine what if... If you've had family up north that abandoned their jobs, properties and every other thing and came down here with nothing then you understand why my family won't let me anywhere up north... Life has got no duplicate. I'll rather wait than give my parents sleepless nights cuz Im serving the nation in Adamawa/Niger..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2014
Sowl:
Samguine:Sorry to burst your bubbles sugar..only Ibadan is good. The rest are NOTHING to write home about. #MyOpinion
Contrary 2 samguines personal opinion.... Oyo state is 1 of d best places u cld camp and also serve,below are d obvious reasons.....
If U've been posted to Oyo State.
Hmmm U're in d best state I must confess!!! Iseyin is d best camp in terms of good food.
To the Ladies! camp is opened for 2-3days. Pls don't rush yourselves on d first day to Iseyin camp. Iseyin camp has got lots of accommodation space. If you go
on d first day,trust me u wouldn't get a nice hostel, you would get those high-rise buildings olori hostel, olona hostel. Where there are about 50 in a room with
depressed bunks and no light sockets. But the nice hostels are being occupied when the high rise is already being filled up and that's on d second/third day. Though get to d camp early enough on d 2nd day. But d most important thing is to b in a lively community when it comes to PPA posting.
Dnt over hustle for Ibadan, there are other nice places where visitors don't know, you will definitely enjoy life
in Oyo state. Especially, if posted to places like Saki, Oyo, Ogbomosho, Iseyin(24 hrs electricity), Okeho, Eruwa, Ibarapa North and South, they give out
accommodation and they enjoy guaranteed electricity for 72hrs, plus kerosene allowance of N2,500 monthly
frm d LGovt. Iseyin(72hrs electricity) is a home of yam, yam flour, and with 100naira, you can cook a full pot of
soup.
...Welcome on board
Plateau state is a nice place, though the state govt doesn't pay corp members. The camp is very new and Ʋ'll enjoy it. The weather could get very cold, so might consider getting some cold clothing. Cost of living is cheap, a lot of vvegetables, cheap potatoe and its kind. The people are welcoming. Though there are no go zones. U'll be very fine if u stay outta the 'no go zones'. Don't worry, ur PPA won't be in those zones.
so saki and Eruwa is cool to serve , wen last did u visit oyo,? Ogbomosho nd oyo are cool though ......
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2014
Footlocker: Tell that to the prospective corpers who were blown to bits yesterday in a kano poly, while trying to collect their call up letter. 'what if they stayed at home that day?'

Thank you o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Wiseracre(m): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2014
Where my anambra peeps o Dem don post me go anambra o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

u need marry to born to make up †ђξ numbers naw. grin
. That one concern my folks jare.......wetin dey my head na to make lots and lots of money..........abi you want me to born pikin dey use leaf as diapers...even the bible says 'he who cannot take care of his family is worse than an infidel' .......in nairaland terms ........Rationalmind wey believ say Jesus Christ na ordinary man better pass any christian that cant feed his wife and children
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2014
Sowl:
Please prophet sammypenguine help me educate dis ladyz oooo

Educate us on what exactly?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2014
nobletay:
its nice u r close to eachother. if u are in Ibadan and she in ikire for ppa, its just 15mins drive dat separate u
Ikire is no network zone looooool....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2014
Footlocker: Tell that to the prospective corpers who were blown to bits yesterday in a kano poly, while trying to collect their call up letter. 'what if they stayed at home that day?'
I wasn't imposing my beliefs on her bro. I was just asking her questions. Sokarsenal said he believes nothing can happen to him even if he wants to stay in the North. He believes it and it has been working for him. I have experienced pain, loss and sufferings before. I have been involved in accidents before. That does not mean I should advise people to see life as evil or not to travel. It is what YOU believe that will work for YOU. #MyLife #MyPhilosophy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ndanaku(m): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2014
Pls will dey accept private hospital medical report for redeployment in camp

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.