Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (622233 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AnosikeChibueze(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Valentinooo: pls go back and collect your letter. Myself was posted to YOBE. Believe me you won't step your feet in Adamawa till you finish service.
Yobe...? Hmmmm GOD will c you tru sir
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
datkoded: Lol u've already claimed benin o... let's pray ur ppa is in benin nd not some edo villages... grin
. She meant she is living in benin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
aircom: yes o..Bro came in yesterday.. got some stuffs 4 camp bro..abeg na only me n adannaya dey waka go lasgidi stream1..4 dis thread..?? kiss

Lagos,stream 1 also
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
buksich: tongue

Ehn ehn,so u sef dey c am?d vision is clearer nw,kip it up bro,u mst c it 2d end o&mk sure its well nutured,dts wt wl gt me conviced dt u r indeed a carin broda cheesy

grin grin grin

As an estimate, what year do you think that end(marriage) will be?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Anowax(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
rationalmind:

I don't know if you've gotten answers but Ogun state is a good place to stay. cost of living is relatively low, no transportation stress, food items aren't costly e.t.c.

Yea I've. Virtually everyone I asked said same thing which you jst told me. Thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sowl:
am nt trynna sound like an angel of doom but wat if d same happns in C14 dat u are hopin 4 since u are nt 100% sure of even runzin it,wld u nw wait til A15?

Now, this is a very brilliant point. I'm waiting to see how she responds
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Cutekemitola: I ll be runzin it though...which course did u study in lasu

and if the runs doesn't work out?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
rationalmind:

Yes, there's nothin to be scared of about death. It's bound to happen.

However, everytime you claim not to fear death, remember the tears and agony family members and loved ones will pass through if it should happen.

One that thought crosses your mind, you just can't help yourself but fear death.

Okay, away from that, I learnt those posted to Kano have been given automatic redeployment to kogi state. Don't know how true it is.
. Its not redeployment in kogi....its orientation camp in kogi den we can redeploy......the NYSC director of mobilization, Anthony Ani.....was on channels tv early morning show today and said it
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Footlocker(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
WhytJane: sad no Nasarawa thread
means na only me go waka go there sad
https://www.nairaland.com/1835758/nassarawa-state-b14-lets-meet
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by jazinogold(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
drop ur number or message
me on whatsapp lemme add u
to KANO BATCH B WHATSAPP
GROUP 08185436277
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
rationalmind:

grin grin grin

As an estimate, what year do you think that end(marriage) will be?

Remembr its in ur care 2ensure its well nutured.So,u r in d bst position 2determine ow d end wl luk lyk&d year d end wl b.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
AnosikeChibueze: Yobe...? Hmmmm GOD will c you tru sir
. What is God will see you true....he is camping in FCT......he would redeploy and might get his state of choice free of charge.....as long as its not Lagos, FCT or Rivers......and he'd have August alawee for doing absolutely nothing....if he's working at d moment he'd collect August salary.......and he would still finish service when u finish.....whts not to LOVE there.....God has already 'seen him tru' by sendin him to YOBE
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sampete(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
Just collected my callup letter..... Was posted to Jigawa...stream 2, after all d preparations to leave by Monday! Therez God sha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AnosikeChibueze(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Cleoqueen:
I thought so too o...hmmm...now I'm conflicted sad
Fellow uniben, nairaland and state of deployment Comrade.. See you in Osun state by GOD'S grace on the first of September
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AderibigbeAAA(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Oga Yokiti... please are certain is it that the camp will allow us in on Monday because I have had too different info now.. AKWA IBOM CAMP

please what do u advice I do
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AnosikeChibueze(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Cleoqueen:
I thought so too o...hmmm...now I'm conflicted sad
Fellow Uniben, Nairaland and state of deployment Comrade.... C you in Osun by September by GOD'S grace

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AderibigbeAAA(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Oga Yokiti... please how certain is it that the camp will allow us in on Monday because I have had too different info now.. AKWA IBOM CAMP

please what do u advice I do
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AnosikeChibueze(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
sokarsenal: . What is God will see you true....he is camping in FCT......he would redeploy and might get his state of choice free of charge.....as long as its not Lagos, FCT or Rivers......and he'd have August alawee for doing absolutely nothing....if he's working at d moment he'd collect August salary.......and he would still finish service when u finish.....whts not to LOVE there.....God has already 'seen him tru' by sendin him to YOBE
Bro calm down, the word "GOD will c you tru" is a prayer.. Even if he was posted to Lagos is it not GOD that will still see him tru? Please easy bro... One Love
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tshoboy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
stainzzz: Ogun. Still in school..Brought someone for Post Jamb. Would be leaving after the exam tomao.

I don collect call up letter btw

Was also posted 2 Ogun.
ogun 2
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
sokarsenal: . That one concern my folks jare.......wetin dey my head na to make lots and lots of money..........abi you want me to born pikin dey use leaf as diapers...even the bible says 'he who cannot take care of his family is worse than an infidel' .......in nairaland terms ........Rationalmind wey believ say Jesus Christ na ordinary man better pass any christian that cant feed his wife and children

grin grin

Nice one
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
AnosikeChibueze: Yobe...? Hmmmm GOD will c you tru sir
na so we see am o bro. I felt like tearing the letter when i first saw it but later realised i can still make good use of it to my advantage
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AnosikeChibueze(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Valentinooo: na so we see am o bro. I felt like tearing the letter when i first saw it but later realised i can still make good use of it to my advantage
so where's the orientation camp
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
prixxy7: wea ar U̶̲̥̅̊ posted to? And y dont U̶̲̥̅̊ want to collect d letter yet?

Was posted to Edo.

It's not like I didn't want to collect. Just started my bursary clearance on Wednesday and was told to come back for my statement on Friday - that's today.

And remember, without the statement, I can't collect my call up.

Just got back from the sport complex. I've collected it. tongue

Saw one yellow, creamy babe over there, I strongly believe it's you cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
yokiti:
you are good to go as its a familiar territory. Good speed bro!

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Valentinooo: na so we see am o bro. I felt like tearing the letter when i first saw it but later realised i can still make good use of it to my advantage
You for tear am na grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
sokarsenal: . Its not redeployment in kogi....its orientation camp in kogi den we can redeploy......the NYSC director of mobilization, Anthony Ani.....was on channels tv early morning show today and said it

Ooh, still better. All the best bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
buksich:

Remembr its in ur care 2ensure its well nutured.So,u r in d bst position 2determine ow d end wl luk lyk&d year d end wl b.

Lol, how about Dec 2014? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
@tnuola,

I will like to let you know that only God can save. We all will meet our death one day either we run to the north or south.

I've seen a woman sitting in front of her house and a lorry with failed brake came there to hit her and she died instantly, I've also heard of stray bullet from robbery incident killing innocent people, does it mean these people were not security/safety conscious enough??

Pls have a rethink and go back for your letter, just tell your parent all you need from them is their prayers.

I even consider Those of us posted to these troubled areas lucky because:

1.We have A genuine reason for redeployment

2. A month allowee that we didn't work for and even you that is working already will also recieve this month salary too.

My dear go for your letter jo, moreover self you're not even camping in Adamawa and C14 is not too sure o. A bird in hand is worth 100000000000 in the bush.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
AnosikeChibueze: so where's the orientation camp
Abuja. That's stream2. How far your own? Where were you posted
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Samguine:
You for tear am na grin
lol... I for don dey cry now. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by XerXesNG(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2014

Please what ailments work best for redeployment?
Now that govt doctors are on strike...what would you suggest to facilitate redeployment?
Abeg make una answer o! Not all this chat you people are chatting, some people need to redeploy or they will die.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
rationalmind:

Ooh, still better. All the best bro
. Thanks bro.......u see 'yellow' creamy babe ur instinct gave u a thought and u didn't talk to the person to be sure?

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.